[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Untitled.png (269 KB, 711x369)
269 KB
269 KB PNG
are just a bunch of depressed teenagers wanting to bang draco from harry potter? It has 120k
+ members, so surely there is something to it; teenagers mistaking lucid dreaming?
>>
>>38389253
>are just a bunch of depressed teenagers wanting to bang draco from harry potter?
Yes, also tiktok.
>>
>>38389253
Why do you make this thread three times a week?
>>
>>38389309
i need it to be real, my time is the current reality has it a all roads lead to nowhere, dead end if you will. No i'm not starving or homeless, but i'm desperately lonely, and only live for booz
>>
>>38389318
because, yet to receive any real answer; why do you frequent this board so much to know the frequency of a post?
>>
need this so i can just look at other timelines
>>
>>38389325
It's roleplaying for people who hate their lives
Hope this clears it
>>
>>38389371
sure, guess i fit right in then. my problem is i dont understand whats wrong with me, im an average looking 6' male, with a decent "wage cuck" but decent job. guess im just meant to be alone
>>
>>38389325
You have had your real answer many times
>>38389309
It sounds like you don’t want a real answer
It’s not hard to see the same posts again and again. It’s not surprising you need to ask the same shit so often given this level of incompetence.
You will get the same answers every time.
>>
>>38389398
nigga, you gay.
>>
>>38389434
for fictional characters.. maybe, but in IRL.. not a chance
>>
>>38389415
>sounds like
back to plebbit with you, neckbeard boy
>>
bump. I know I CAN shift...i just don't know the HOW.
Also I suggest to really really shift, reminding yourself how life would be like if you "were in your DR, but can't turn back". so, maybe you would be terrified, or starving, or worse if you were in DR at any given moment -and you wouldn't be back "here"- it's a thought experiment +meditation, depending on whether you choose a dangerous adventure, going back to the past (so, no internets for you) etc
every time you meet a relative or friend ,say to yourself you wouldn't be seeing him for years when you shift, because maybe you shifted to a widely different epoch, or country, etc

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.