[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1721041532539892.jpg (17 KB, 250x250)
17 KB
17 KB JPG
How does i see unabstracted reality? When i look at a tree, my brain automatically identifies it as a tree, i cant not see it as a tree. A tree isnt something that exists though, its just a pattern of material. I want to see reality without the patterns, i want to be able to look at things and not recognize any object
>>
>>38420814
don't think then. just watch. just be. there is the unabstracted being. in the being. there lay God.
>>
>>38420814
>there is nothing outside the text
- Derrida
>>
>>38420814
The tree is a tree, a separate individual living organism. When you ask for reality you should not mean to subtract from what you know. You see the representation available to you, there are many incomprehensible aspects to the tree you cannot know. But there it is, and you can see it, a tree. There lies in that representation all the necessary implications, just by it's being, of higher (perhaps lower) natures.
>>
>>38420814
When I see a tree I see me.
The tree and me we are both Brahman staring at each other.
>>
>>38420816
How do i master the art of not thinking?
>>
>>38420875
look at kasina or trakta, and learn.
>>
>>38420814
ego death on psychedelics. I had exactly what you're talking about happen on a lot of shrooms.
>>
File: download (2).png (4 KB, 225x225)
4 KB
4 KB PNG
>>38420875
>How do i master the art of not thinking?
instead of giving you a vague nonsense reply like this poster >>38420883
heres my strategy:

1. ask yourself: "are these thoughts contextually relevant to the task im currently busy with?"
2a. if yes: keep thinking.
2b. if no: verbally say "these thoughts are not my own" and return your focus to the task at hand.
2c. actively silence your mind. its doesnt come naturally, it takes effort and practice.
3. accept the fact that youre not missing out by not thinking. excessive thoughts can be a form of FOMO.
4. you can silence your mind by speaking your thoughts out loud. repeat the phrase "outside, not inside. outside, not inside."
5. if you are not currently busy with anything serious, actively keep your focus on hearing and listening to the outside world. music does not count, music causes you to zone out. listen to cars, birds, people, or random indoor noises.
6. stop taking drugs if you are, even if its just weed, its not helping.

this takes practice and time.
good luck anon, i hope you find peace.
>>
File: 1706446607712360.png (259 KB, 700x692)
259 KB
259 KB PNG
>>38420814
Just have a stroke.
>>
File: out4.png (102 KB, 1366x768)
102 KB
102 KB PNG
>>38420814
I can sort of do this if I just relax my gaze while looking somewhere far away
If I'm looking at trees it turns into a moving magic eye picrel
>>
>>38420814
>A tree isnt something that exists though, its just a pattern of material.
It's a pattern of consciousness. See that all you know of "tree" is the pattern of color in your vision.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.