[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: SCP.jpg (27 KB, 616x353)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
My 11-year old nephew was at my house the other day, and he was watching some SCP videos. They're kind of like these little animations that tell a story, so I didn't really think anything of it. I'm not really sure what anything SCP-related is, other than that it's like Five Nights At Freddy's or Lethal Company, which he likes aswell. Is it bad at all? A lot of the videos had stuff about killing, but it's not anything he hasn't seen before.
>>
I'm a fag who helped out with it at a few different points. Some of it's probably alright, plus it's not like it was just made by adults. Kids have always loved spooky stories, and there's enough extant now that the really out-there stuff is drowned out by basic shit or just worldbuilding padding.
>>
>>38427319
SCP nor the GOC, are for children! If your an adult, do not allow your child or young family member to view any of SCP / GOC content. 90% of the adult population are not qualified to view this content either.
>>
>>38427319
Anyone can contribute to the series of SCP stories. It’s like the Cthulhu Mythos. So it can get as deranged as the individual writers want.
>>
Yes, but this place is for children too so...
>>
>>38427319
It redpilled an entire generation
>>
>its like five nights at freddys
kill yourself please
>>
>>38427319
The SCP Foundation exists in real life under a different name. The IRL Foundation also has a more malicious intent than simply protecting humanity. The SCP genre was only introduced to pop culture to make it seem less likely that such things actually exist.
>>
>>38427348
The Montauk program was an erotic fan fiction of raping a little girl as a containment procedure then drugging her so she forgot where she was
That was one of the original SCPs
>>
>>38427319
>Is SCP for kids?
Yes, demographics don't lie, neither does age related retardation.
>>
>>38428446
That’s surface level, you’ll almost never hear anything pertaining to dangerous paranormal entities.
>>
>>38428463
How about the Jew motivated Cain SCP literally Cain from the bible who was a Jew and he was so cool he got to be associated in all sorts of works
Lmao
>>
>>38427319
SCP is a narrative construction project wherein collectively horror stories are made. Animations are a derivative thereof but are not related at all unless potentially shared personalities, but probably not. Have you heard of creepypastas?
Now, as far as what you're really seeking is validation that it's ok for your child to be interested in horror at his young age. YES absolutely. Conceptualizing horror situations is societal and emotional training. It'd be more worrisome if a young boy DETESTED horror. It's a part of growing up and figuring out the environment you're in, mentally.
>>
>>38427319
And Fags and Retards
>>
>>38428441
Are you talking about the ACIO and Labyrinth?
>>
>>38428441
>>38429945
QRD?
>>
>>38430017
Advanced Contact Intelligence Agency, they’re part of the NSA.
>>
File: SCP-Ω.jpg (16 KB, 253x253)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
>>38428441
Can confirm.
>>
>>38427319

They’re not safe for kids bc trannies and
Groomers are all over the site
>>
File: 1700294992204017.jpg (52 KB, 720x535)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
>>38434590
Yeah basically.
It is subliminal brainwashing..
>>
>>38434590
Truthnuke

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.