[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 20240722_172941.jpg (30 KB, 394x431)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
Does anyone know what this symbol means? I've never seen it before.
>>
>>38431878
The moons represent some magical feminine wiccan business, Intuition tells me it might also represent death, life and rebirth, as far as the sigil goes, it's probably just some weird blood magic sigil, I wouldn't give it too much of your time and ENERGY.
>>
>>38431878
Side boob or side man boob? I need to know whose boob I just angrily masturbated to.
>>
wiccan moons with a sigil meant to be for lilith, cant find the origin for the sigil tho its not in the lesser key or any other grimoire ive got for that matter, probably some new age bullshit
>>
File: 20240722_172943~2.jpg (485 KB, 1730x1553)
485 KB
485 KB JPG
>>38431927
Jwnt
>>
>>38431947
Destroying Heaven and Hell sounds pretty based at first glance.
>>
>>38431926
yeah I know the crescent symbol but I've never seen the sigil inside
>>
>>38431964
sounds look Jewish bullshit
>>
>>38431878
It is a symbol of the powerful feminine, both divine and infernal. The triple moon is a symbol of moon goddesses like hecate, often associated with witchcraft.

The sigil in the middle is the sigil of Lilith. Lilith is currently a hot topic in the occult (atleast surface level) discussion.

It's a subby edgelord into magick.
>>
>>38431878
It's the Saturn symbol on top of a (black!) "Triple Goddess" symbol.

I would not be surprised if the person is evil but pretends as if their evil is somehow liberating or something.
>>
>>38431878
It's a symbol used by fat trannies
>>
>>38432214
that's not saturn's symbol dude
>>
>>38431878
>lilith sigil on triple moon
>cicada
Is this a creature of /x/?
>>
>>38431878
Wiccan mostly.
They focus on lunar magic because of the natural association with Moon and Feminine. The stages of the moon equivocating to the passage of time and strength of femininity through time as well as every other cyclical thing that exists in this world.

That appears to be a modified sigil of Saturn in some degree using Modern sigil illustration of Saturn (rather than the correct Monadic Sigil).
>>
>>38432810
Nevermind, I guess I'll go fuck myself.
It's the wiccan moon stuff with sigil of Lilith.

Aka the tat is a HUGE red flag.
>>
>>38432818
yeah, no shit all of this sigl stuff is red flag. there's no such thing as "good" satanism, fucking retard
>>
>>38431960
ken wheeler is really working on his manboobs huh. wonder what esoteric reason he found to try nail polish, since i take him more of engineer guy than creative type
>>
>>38431878
>Sigil of Lilith
Basically Lilith was a woman who was told she was worthless but insisted she knew her worth and was eventually punished for it.

So it's a preemptive declaration of righteous self-worth against those who might criticize you for being self-absorbed.
>>
>>38432818
She probably has pronouns and has some unkempt dyed hair as well. Massive red flags.
>>
>>38431960
Still hard to tell if that is a man or woman.
>>
>>38431878
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triple_Goddess_(Neopaganism)
>>
>>38433188
>lilith symbology
its a woman
>>
>>38433188
it's youtuber ken wheeler, like >>38432880 said
>>
>tattooing sigils on yourself
bad idea all around
>>
>>38433323
She's a female with several kids she didn't take good care of. Dyed blonde hair.
>>
To clarify, I knew the moon symbol not the sigil. Now I know it's cringe jew/satanic trash.
>>
>fatass with a shitty Hof sigil on a shape that doesn't make sense

SAD! many such cases.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Celestial_Alphabet
>>
>>38431878
High Priestess.
Comes out of Ishtar's cult.
Famously recorded as a part of the High Priestess garb by the Jewess hired by Crowley to draw the depictions for the Rider-Waite tarot deck.
>>
>>38432871
Sigils aren't satanic in nature, that's like saying letters and numbers are inheritantly satanic
>>
>>38432214
Not Saturn it’s the Lilith sigil which is very similar. Lilith is often considered the feminist goddess in lots of new age Wicca shit
>>
>>38432810
Lilith not Saturn
>>
>>38436438
>Lilith
Semitic woman, pro-hunan sacrifice.

Also, my ex-wife.
>>
>>38436212
it's form of magic so it is bad

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.