[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: enochian.jpg (262 KB, 1440x1081)
262 KB
262 KB JPG
please tell me esoteric ways to numb loneliness
>>
Tulpas.
>>
>>38432454
tulpamancy. channeling spirits. summoning angels/demons, though in my experience, the former aren't much for smalltalk, and the latter only tell lies and troll you unless you have them bound to a specific purpose.
Or you know, you could actually talk to women. Drink potions of bravery and strength of character (ether/booze).
>>
>>38432454
weed allows you to enjoy your own company.
>>
>>38432454
I know this old shamanic ritual called "stop being such a bitch"
>>
Drugs.
Pacts with demons.
Imaginary friends.
Suicide.
>>
go into demon lair and kill said demons
you have to go underground though, all those tunnel networks and cities weren't build for nothing, so expect to face some resistance
>>
File: 1712155620130997.jpg (676 KB, 664x894)
676 KB
676 KB JPG
>>38432454
Prayer
>>
>>38432921
can you teach me how to slay demons? I accidentally astral projected into their tunnel one and saw one, I didn't know what to do.
>>
>>38432454
Probably won't help you very much.
I believe there is an Old Testament verse that those sorcerors are cursed to be socially isolated. So the deeper you dig into sorcery, the more alone you will find yourself.

Like anon mentioned, some daily prayer ritual can help. But ultimately your need people.
>>
Start Demon work.
Boredom and loneliness fade away as long as you have the balls to seize the new opportunities that arise.
>>
be with people
>>
>>38432454
Make friends
>>
>>38433017
You can't kill the nonliving retard. However you can chain them, banish them, and ward them off.
Just remember you as a creature made in the image of God, rank higher and above all demons and all feelings to the contrary are literally their attempt and attack to convince you otherwise. All demonic power over you, you give them yourself. In a way, no posession of the sane can take place without consent. Remember this, and weaponise that memory as an aura of pure light emanating from your heart and crown, and they will be powerless over you.
Feel free to use other protections written in grimoirs and scripture, but what I have just given you works for me on its own. Just remember they can't force you to do anything if you are not afraid of them.
>>
>>38432454

https://youtu.be/D5WPfZrKiFM&list=PL-8ppf30fZw8Mhe8WEiPzwfH2cjYSB4Ke (How To Pray)
https://www.getwisdom.com/creators-recommended-daily-prayers/
>>
>>38432535
Retarded regurgitation
>>
>>38432454
an alternative to interacting with other humans is to connect with other parts of yourself. do magic, go into trance, ask questions kfnyourself, open that shit up, open the gates, freak yourself out with who you really are. then, knowing yourself, being alone doesn't seem so bad any more. maybe you'll even want to get to know other people. maybe not. have fun
>>
>>38432454
Violence
>>
>>38437828
If you think that is the case, it means you have heard the same thing from many. It means we are correct. Stop ignoring truth, dipshit.
>>
Tara practice.
She is more than willing to be your good friend if you act.
>>
>>38432454
Not to pry into your personal life but what is the root of your loneliness?
>>
>>38432454
Meditate on the whole of creation. You will find rest.
>>
File: shootup.jpg (48 KB, 600x776)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
>>38432454
>ways to numb
>>
ask your mommy
>>
Attempt to communicate with Lomack?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.