[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1000000439.png (2.24 MB, 1578x4448)
2.24 MB
2.24 MB PNG
I can help you with any spiritual, emotional, mental, physical/health/wellness or energetic problems you may have.

I can also can train you in alchemy, magick, the occult, meditation and the elites/control systems.

If you want 1 on 1 help for free- add me on discord:

quiet777333

>Pic related made by me
>>
>>38433438
Yeah but can you out out streetlights?
>>
>>38433438
You just reposted this without saying you are a scammer. You guys have no lives. I bet you're part of that retarded discord group too
>>
>>38433704
Nigga this ain't dumble dore harry potter shit lol

>>38433741

Lmao. I'm part of no discord group. /x/ discord groups are indeed retarded and I actively avoid them like a plaque
>>
>>38433438
Have you any ability to read auras or look into other's chakras or energy meridians to diagnose and help sort issues, perchance?
>>
>>38434155

To a certain degree and ability I can diagnose chakra problems.

I can help train or instruct you on how to fix the chakra problems I diagnose.

In general I have a pretty good sense of what's going on with chakras and how to fix them.
>>
>>38433438
I don't suppose you know anything about traveling to other universes? Like if I had a specific one in mind and wanted to take someone with me? Anyways, thank you, and I hope for the best for those here and elsewhere.
>>
>>38434184

I only know about some specific locations, specific times and setups for some other realities (if you want to call them that).

Even then the places I know how to travel too are basically hell and I don't recommend visiting those places.

What you are saying is possible, however. But more than likely you won't get where you want to go, somewhere great/good or somewhere you would ever want to be unless you had some advanced technology, magic or a philosphers stone.
>>
What metaphysical framework or equivalent are you working within?
>>
>>38434830

There is no metaphysical framework or equivalent I am working within. I utilizes all and everything relevant.

Chakras, alchemy, positive/negative polarities, vibration, magic/magick, the occult, Crowleyism, right hand path, left hand path, non-dualism, torus fields, logic, science...

The easiest way I can describe the framework I work within is that it is an extreme dualism, extreme non-duality, cross polarity, observational, objective logical, spiral power evolution based, multidimensional, parallel reality, practical energy working system. I know that sounds complicated or convoluted. But I went to great lengths to basically invent, train and evolve such a system.

Approximately 50,000-60,000 hours. If not more. I've reached a level that only few have and even then I don't believe anyone has reached what I've obtained.
It's not for no reason though. As I've sacrificed and gone out of my way to do things no other being has ever been willing to do to get to where I am.
>>
>>38434877
>There is no metaphysical framework or equivalent I am working within. I utilizes all and everything relevant.
What distinguishes your system from chaos magic?

>It's not for no reason though. As I've sacrificed and gone out of my way to do things no other being has ever been willing to do to get to where I am.
I have to ask then, why are you here?
>>
>>38434928

It is nothing like chaos magic but utilitizies it in part.

I'm here to help people. Simple as that.
>>
>>38434962
Bump
>>
Bump
>>
>>38433438
help
>>
>>38437928

What
>>
does anyone whos talked to op have any testimonies
>>
>>38438280

Yes
>>
bump
>>
>>38440131

Bump
>>
>>38433438
DNI this niggas crazy
>>
>>38440142
And begs for money a few days later. Total, 100%, scammer. Feel free to ask them questions, and get the most room temp IQ non-answers back. Then, when they beg you for money to give to them for the "orphans" or for animal shelters (Why even bother giving to them when you can give directly instead??) They'll claim they actually gave you shit answers on purpose, and their REAL answers are behind a paywall. Simply because you didn't suck their proverbial dick enough.

They got BTFO in the last thread, and got exposed. Watch them have a melty, or this thread die. Fun shit.
>>
>>38440182

Thanks for the bump
>>
>>38440234

Bump
>>
Bump
>>
>>38440790

Bump
>>
>>38440790

Bump
>>
>>38434307
Thank you for the response. I'm not giving up on my dream. I hope for the best for you, and others as well.
>>
>>38441526
>>38441526
>>38441526

Sure. If you need help with anything else, feel free to ask.
>>
>>38433438
I don't do discord bro, I just rediscovered irc yesterday, never going back
>>
>>38440182
Why are you so judgmental of the op of this thread? How do you know they aren't genuinely trying to help others?
>>
>>38433438
You'd better watch out
>>
>>38434133
best way to avoid plaque is to brush daily, good job on keeping up with basic hygiene anon
>>
>>38442922
they have quizes on there, quiz bots does discord have quiz bots?
>>
>>38433438
This board is retarded
I miss when you guys did spoopy pics and unsolved mysteries
>>
>>38444427
you know what they should do they should have a quiz bot, that usually unites the people under one banner it's great social lubricant
>>
>>38444511
I'm making so many friends on that irc channel I was talking about. Everyone loves me there, feels good man. They only banned me twice so far and now I have learned to behave properly so it's all good
>>
>>38442922
Good irc channels?
>>
>>38442946

OP here. I asked for donation once on discord and he got butthurt because I was gatekeeping some information from him lol.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.