[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 6083128930_b32feff07d_o.jpg (1.31 MB, 3072x3072)
1.31 MB
1.31 MB JPG
What I learned from my time on Earth is ____________
>>
Life's hard. Be kind and gentle to those that need it, be vicious to those who want to hurt you.
>>
Gay

The Earth is gay
>>
You can't win.
You can't break even.
You can't stop playing.
>>
That Jesuits and the Catholic church think they own the Jewish people, and they watch them ever so closely because they think it's their job to make sure Jews get into heaven, so they keep Jews trapped in psychic-purgatory until they finally believe in the God of the Vatican, Baal. They literally believe that Jews are prisoners by Gods will and that the Catholic Church have to keep them rounded up and watched carefully, because they also believe that in order for world to finally be saved by Christ is to have the remaining Jews in the world believe in him.

They really thought they were the jailkeepers of Jewish people. Be careful what you wish for Jesuits.

Maybe we should switch the scenario around? Until you abandon Christ, you're all the reason for the pain and suffering in the world.. you are not allowed to go outside and engage in regular life like the rest of us because you made our God angry. We don't know that directly because we listen to the pope, even though he died after making some unsavory statements prior.

The Vatican will fall. I already know this.
>>
There's a Jesuit order who prey on Jews and think it's their role to keep us in check. They actually believed this.
>>
>>38433606
OK monopoly man.
>>
>>38433655
>>38433666
>the jews are the real victims
yawn, so tiresome
>>
The Vatican also fabricated multiple tales and religious guilt tailored just for the Jewish people - when the world resets happened, and they did happen multiple times, they all agreed to keep Jews in the dark for multiple generations so we would forget who we were.

The exile never ends, but the Vatican preaches that they will not face exile and there is only heaven for them, and that exile is only for the Jews, and it's their job to keep Jews in exile - this is what they were told, and they thought it was the truth.

The truth is this however. This is exile. We have always said this as a people and nation, we didn't sell them a lie about a fake reality of heaven. The truth stings, good, it means it's disinfecting whatever open wounds your false beliefs have fed you all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpgAxcvbkUQ
>>
>>38433529
Never do this again
>>
>>38433529
That we did all of this before long ago in atlantean age and built the same technology such as microchips, but we didn't fully tame the wilderness of the planet and fell into ruin after various calamities. That we can remember and even return to the past, and live in 3d and 4d alongside each other with awareness which is transcendent of a singular moment in time.
>>
>>38433529
Kill everyone especially your enemies if you want survive & get what you want. Especially those fucks messing with one in the astral.
>>
>>38433576
this plus OP is a fag
>>
shit's fucked
>>
File: IMG_6459.jpg (29 KB, 540x525)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
>>38433529
Don’t fuck with gravity. Don’t fuck with calories. Don’t fuck with temperatures. Don’t fuck with light. DO NOT FUCK WITH TIME.
>>
>>38433529
Treat others the way you want to be treated. Karmic debt is real.
>>
Dont feed the niggers
>>
>>38433529
Demons are real.
>>
>>38433529

Cannibalism is a viable option.
>>
>>38433529
blacks are fucking horrible.
>>
>>38433666
Cool it with the anti-goyimism, bigot. Check your Jewish Privilege.
>>
Thinking as a passtime is useful
>>
>>38433529
I should of been a better person.
>>
>>38433529
You can make quickly type em dash with ALT + 0151 on ur numpad
>>
>>38433529
nothing. as an infinite being, I've had infinity to learn everything. still weak enough to get trapped here.
>>
>>38433529
It sucks here.
>>
>>38433529
Hate. If I ever find out that a single all-whatever god was in charge of this mess all along, I'm going to do whatever I can to try to kill it.
>>
>>38433529
What I learned from my time on Earth is what I learned from my time on Earth
>>
>>38433529
God is a retarded sadistic tranny faggot who controls everyone and everything else on earth as a retarded tranny hivemind so he can dominate and abuse me through them and he rapes my mind ever second of every day and terrorizes, harasses, threatens, abuses, etc me for literally anything I think or do while forcing me to act as the sole frame of reference for material reality and only persistently real person in the world and he never intends to stop doing this
>>
File: 1720463996587523.jpg (180 KB, 479x824)
180 KB
180 KB JPG
>>38433529
What I learned from my time on Earth is
that it's not a real world, demons control the elites, and communism is the Devils agenda to destroy all spirituality. Also the media is a brainwashing machine, the educational system too, "science" is a psyop, and the internet is a tool for mass mindcontrol (only here not so much).
My urgent advice: resist communism. The threat is very real, they're disguised as green parties and social democrats, social justice activists, anti-fascists etc, but in real they're all communists working for the demons. And when they take over, things will happen again like in Russia 100 years ago. Don't let the dark side win, support religion and patriotism.
>>
>>38433529
The bad guys won WW2.
>>
>>38433529
thats not earth you filthy kike
>>
>>38433576
And Fake!
>>
If your brain breaks and you can't feel joy or happiness anymore you have to force yourself to stay alive so you don't make some people sad by suiciding. This is the narrative that has been shoved down my throat.
>>
How not to make a world.
This place is a wonderful example of what you shouldn't do as a divine creator, and the only reason all the random suffering could have for existing is to teach you how much suffering sucks so you lessen it in your own creation. Too few have the sympathy to take this lesson to heart.
>>
Avoid people all of the time. Friendships don't mean anything, people are selfish. Nothing to be gained from being friendly towards people.
>>
Humans have a lot more to offer than they believe. Your species potential is limitless but you grow idle in this cage.
>>
>>38435482
This post very much
>>
File: fuckcommies.png (1.97 MB, 2803x3969)
1.97 MB
1.97 MB PNG
>>38435482
This 100%
>>
>>38433529
that shit is fucked
>>
>>38433529
that I don't know shit.
>>
>>38439210
>>38439627
>>38433576
>>38433606
>>38433802
all that. also cool stuff in no specific order

>boobs
>fire
>setting boobs on fire (jk)
>with humor, boobs and fire it just wouldnt be the same
>>
>>38439704
*without

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.