[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Can you go from having no psychic abilities to unlocking them all? Did you go from having no abilities to unlocking them all?
How long did it take you to unlock your abilities? Were your abilities gradually developing or was it like a light switch and all of a sudden you have all the abilities?
>>
>>38434361
You either can or can't its genetic
>>
The Visuddhimagga is one of the texts to give explicit details about how spiritual masters were thought to actually manifest supernormal abilities.[3] It states that abilities such as flying through the air, walking through solid obstructions, diving into the ground, walking on water and so forth are achieved through changing one element, such as earth, into another element, such as air.[3] The individual must master kasina meditation before this is possible.[3] Dipa Ma, who trained via the Visuddhimagga, claimed to have these abilities, but her claim was never independently verified.[4]
>>
>>38434361
>was it like a light switch and all of a sudden you have all the abilities
yeah
>>
>>38434361
If you have none, you can't just gain them out of nothing, but some don't realize they are attuned to it and have to work to develop it from an existing spark
>>
>>38434413
>>38434379
>>38434387
spiritual dunning kruger

you guys dont know shit, anybody can become anything they set their mind to and develop whatever

you faggots just want to feel special
>>
>>38434929
You can become anything and yet you chose to become…..a low effort shit poster.
>>
>>38434385
>doesn’t even remove the [3] and [4] footnotes from the copy paste.
Pathetic.
>>
>>38434379
>>38434361
that tecnically doesn't anser anons question.

they could be genetic but still need an activation step.
>>
>>38434387
Yeah. True
>>
>>38434361
I gradually developed them through lots of yoga, meditation, and psychadelics, combined. Turns out I was an alien all along, so what I developed were merely natural capabilities of my species.
>>
can you do telekinesis?
>>
>>38434361
You'll never get my secrets.
>>
>>38434361
I started getting psychic downloads after I awakened to one of the conspiracies. if it knows you know it doesn't try to hide it from you anymore. you uncover some of the map.
>>
Psychics are all charlatans.
What number am I thinking of
>>
>>38438277
7?
>>
>>38434361
Fucking projectionalist fakedom orneryready plot enturning. Ive lurked here since braz. Having telepathy is awful. Yeah it blocks peoples thinking or even reinvents that fucking thinks. Iliteracy is not about myself anyway. Never about life. What makes you believe people are unspecial anyways? Patience problems. Much spirituality lacking. Received help always. Never grateful about itself.
Giving away enthrough average replies. Im just ziping relays.
>>
>>38434361
Open page and save. Open walpaper and the proportinality is extinguishing. Zip the page. Its tiktoks concepting. Plus only emulating chan from opicombiners. Playing foes.
>>
>>38438277
>>
>>38438614
B isn't a number
>>
>>38434361
You can awaken things quickly (this is usually traumatic) but you still need to exercise things to be good at them. It's like a muscle.
>>
>>38434361
Partake in the activities of the flesh if you have none. Push your mind to the limit of ethics and philosophy that you want to believe in. Other than that, I have no advice. You get what you deserve.
>>
>>38434361

Hope this helps!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHeqcFOSx50

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.