[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1692523995818661.png (744 KB, 680x687)
744 KB
744 KB PNG
I'm quite a loser and I want to find some /x/ methods to improve as a person and become cooler
>>
>>38434492
youre already awesome anon
keep being awesome
<3
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8KuBkTbI1XE
>>
Talk to people and make yourself known
Thats it. Thats all there is to it
>>
Learn to lie convincingly. I did this for 6 weeks and went from unemployed incel to having a wide social circle, employment offers, and numerous romantic prospects. It really is that simple.
>>
>>38434998
All men are the same
All
Fish
>>
File: 1698765416858.png (96 KB, 251x364)
96 KB
96 KB PNG
>>38434492
What would /x/ methods be? This place seems to be full of conspiratards and fools who believe in witchcraft and superstition. It may have been founded for discussion of aliens and ghosts, but these nuts are off the deep end. I used to love Art Bell, but now that he's gone 'paranormal' has morphed into a weird, quasi political mindset that just thinks everything is a lie and nothing is what it seems. I don't know how you can live without any certainties. Good luck with going down a schizo path to 'improve as a person'. You'll just find yourself deeper in a hole away from reality. That's fine until you want to interact with the real world, which doesn't align with all the wackadoo lunacy you'll come to believe. This lands motherfuckers in the nuthouse or jail.
>>
Read vk jehannum
>>
File: 68272930262.jpg (50 KB, 584x242)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
>>38434492
You wouldn't like to hear the truth.
>>
>>38434492
This massive ego of yours will block all attempts to actually do magic. You will conclude its fake regardless of who teaches you.
In order to get what you seek you first must literally change what you are seeking. Wanting to become a chad through magical means is the guaranteed way to never advance magically or spiritually. The ego is a millstone around your soul, holding you to the gravity of the mundane. You must slough that off first before anything else.
Until you do so you are wasting your time.
Seek wisdom, not status.
>>
>>38434583
My life...my music...my literally me...
>>
>>38434492
realize that in reality what you are saying is "i want a girlfirend" and that you are looking at yourself as a "loser" because you dont have one and are therefore looking for ways to conform to not being said "loser" in order to get one.

this would be a good start
>>
>>38435955
then the next step is to realize that the majority of men and women are actually the losers conforming to eachother so they can feel mentally valuable.
>>
>>38435966
The higher you go the more universally hated you become.

https://youtu.be/Q87Jl13Ov0o

If you still have friends...youre not on top.
>>
>>38435630
/thread
>>
Lose your mind
>>
>>38435122
Did you say huff jenkem?

Because that is a truly chad move.
>>
>>38434492
You're the sole judge of yourself.
Judge yourself a God, and the universe will make you a God.
Judge yourself a loser, and the universe will make you a loser.
Use it any way you like.
Harmony begets growth, dissonance begets destruction..
>>
>>38434492
Dream and make it rain ultraviolet
>>
File: IMG_0423.png (3.6 MB, 3085x4015)
3.6 MB
3.6 MB PNG
>>38434492
Take DMT
>>
>>38434503
agreed. OP is totes awesome sauce.
>>
File: wDR-gw4R.jpg (23 KB, 400x400)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
>>38436168
>Judge yourself a God, and the universe will make you a God.
>Judge yourself a loser, and the universe will make you a loser.
>>
File: IMG_6147.jpg (579 KB, 1080x1243)
579 KB
579 KB JPG
>>38435001
Lmao. Generalizations of the genders waring cause a society is enslaved to usury. Fix the money, fix many of the issues but alas, we are all on the weimerica timeline. Enjoy the nightmare future, there is no voting your way out of slavery.
>>
>>38434492
That would involve considering what your calling is and stepping in to your element. What is an interest or hobby that calls to you OP?
>>
>>38439047
Imagine thinking having a job is based. I couldnt get a job if i tried, with zero tattoos or piercings, while well dressed. I still inspire terror, because i am truly based.
>>
>>38434492
Mind over matter. Positive affirmation. Need to be positive and believe in yourself nigron.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.