[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

I began to feel that I had only existed for a few months, and all the memories were unreal and were implanted into my brain, like in the movie Blade Runner or Westworld. And all people seem to be unreal and philosophical zombies. I feel like I'm in a coma or limbo.
>>
>>38435626
what makes you think this?
>>
>>38435631
I won't say. But I don't know, I feel
>>
>>38435648
people consume bad ideas all the time, what was or what will be arnt real, only the moment, become momentous
>>
>>38435648
Welcome to psychosis, enjoy the ride and don't hurt anyone, including yourself.
>>
>>38435701
He isnt harming anyone, he is going to bring them all to God today.

I LOVE PLEASE CALM DOWN!
>>
File: 1649034348443.jpg (84 KB, 563x734)
84 KB
84 KB JPG
>>38435626
We are basically a spliced species manufactured with a mission to bring deep earth rocks to the surface. Now with technology, chemistry and the plastics you are going to feel funny. Men metabolising differently to women consuming differently and activities all different you are going to see for instance people not looking poorly but heavily diabetic and etc.
Even if this isn't poisoning from your surroundings just spending for than 1.5h a day on a screen (even smartphones) will effect everybody negatively-- In life choices, etc.

Feeling your memories in a different way could be a sign your going crazy yourself, you are surrounded by crazies and your psyche is telling you to escape and/or you are chemically overcooked by the environment you inhabit.

Good luck!
>>
File: 1680180803025775.jpg (162 KB, 646x540)
162 KB
162 KB JPG
>>38435626
>I began to feel that I had only existed for a few months
Well, ok, maybe it helps you when I tell you this. In the spirit world it happens that a spirit being gets sent to earth to live with a human body, for various reasons. There are basically 3 ways to do that: being born with a human body (in this case the spirit has to go through childhood), possession of a living human (what is like spiritual rape), or using a dead body (with magical reanimation). In the last case it can happen that a human dies naturally at night, and the beings at the spirit world bring the body back to life and connect a spirit to it. Next morning this spirit wakes up with the human body (the soul of the human is gone) and it can be that the memories from the human are still present in the body, so the spirit can access it. It can even be that this spirit being doesn't know that it's not really a human, when the other spirits, who sent it to earth, blocked this memories on purpose.
It's possible that you got sent to earth just some months ago, and for some operative reason your spiritual leaders want you to believe that you're a human.
Maybe they don't want me to tell you this, but I think let's plat with open cards.
>>
>>38435626
>like in the movie
Throw away your TV, stop watching mass media -- they are forms of self-harm
>>
>>38436596
Thank you I've been thinking about it too, but I'm not completely sure.
>>
>>38436803
I would say, in case that you got sent here, you did it voluntarily, even if you don't remember, and you can trust your spiritual guides that they know what they're doing.
>>
>>38436825
I am experiencing derealization
>>
>>38436854
Well, from my view I could say: this world is not even real, so having a feeling that there's something wrong with this "reality" is just a functioning intuition.
>>
>>38435626
Have you ever questioned the nature of your reality?
>>
>>38435626
It just means you're not an NPC.
>>
>>38438235
always

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.