[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1693078980356919.jpg (47 KB, 750x739)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
You don't need to go the rem sleep in order to gain rest. Humans live 1/3 of their life unconciouss but you can eliminate it to 0 by just repeatedly taking 1 hour naps with a timer. This means you can always have your mind thinking about something important and you can have dreams every hour. 20 minute naps are the worst since you need at the very least 21 minutes
>>
A uncommon sleeping rhythym is that of every 4 hours. Useful if you make a ton of threads on 4chins
>>
Never tried, interesting though
>>
Being capable of beinf awake 24/7 results in what I'd like to call taking ownership of the hotseat. Assuming that concioussness can be the same everywhere despite general relativity means that it's due to quantumn fluctions that life is animate. Being awake always means no time can pass for any living creature beyond me. Considering I came up with this, this is now my reality and i've become god of all living things
>>
>>38435956
>You don't need to go the rem sleep in order to gain rest
Not what I found in my experience. I need at least 10 hours of sleep, where the last hour I am barely even unconscious and still there are negative effects even if I miss out on just that one hour. Effects like headaches and cognitive decline.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.