[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 300px-CC2.jpg (39 KB, 300x303)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
what is the easiest demons to summon? Based on what I read on goetia they needed to be summoned in specific metal seals? What's the easiest way to summons them for shit and giggles
>>
You'll be giggling alright
>>
demonaltaors say belial is pretty easy. Also Lucifer even though he doesnt exist and its really Ishtar or some shit
>>
>>38436531
Mammon
>>
>>38436554
>Your mission, should you choose to accept it; KILL MAMMON
Roger, roger, sir.
>>
>>38436582
retard-boy continues to think posting random screenshots of his phone is cosmic and cool
>>
>>38436604
>random screenshots
THATS MY ITINERARY.

WHY ARE SO FUCKIGN STUPID?!!
>>
File: terror_seal.jpg (197 KB, 931x583)
197 KB
197 KB JPG
>>38436531
>metal seals?
>>
>>38436604
>cosmic and cool
EGOISM

GET YOUR SHITBAG SOUL AWAY FROM ME, SOULLESS NPC.
>>
>>38436619
>doubles down on being retarded
>>
>>38436632
Everything you know is a lie and your haplessness corrupts the world.

TO ALL LURKERS, YOUR NATION IS SHIT BECAUSE YOU ALLOW HIM FREE REIGN TO SPEAK LIES.

HE IS THE DEMON KILLING YOUR PEOPLE...
>>
File: d.jpg (10 KB, 476x308)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
>>38436531
>what is the easiest demons to summon?
Start with Dimple.
>>
>>38436543
how and what u were supposed to do when they showed up, do u just dab them up and chat with them for a while? Is it considered rude if u didn't make any contract with them?
>>
File: 8571590402418.jpg (18 KB, 479x220)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
>>38436716
Not that anon,
but summoning demons is a bad idea. They're not business partners, they're the enemies of humankind. And they have supernatural powers. If you're not a strong psychic, a demon can just possess you, and then do shit with your body for fun, and you will have a hard time to explain this to the cops later.
>>
>>38436716
go into a trance state, and receive the hidden knowledge they beam into your brain. Or Astral project for more physical convo
>is it rude if you dont make a contract
depends on who it is but usually not. Just leave an offering for good measure
>>
>>38436531
there isn't any reason why you couldn't use something like a regular prayer. but you shouldn't agree to anything without actually being able to do it. read Liber Null also. chaos magick is easy to get started with.
>>
>>38436535
I hope anon is successful. He will have a good laugh for sure.
>>
>>38436660
What is the purpose and nature of your international tour?
>>
>>38436660
Being a vague twat doesn't make you appear mystical or intelligent. Namefags are all the same simple minded mongoloids
>>
>>38436716
>do I have to buy a car when I walk into a car dealership?
No you obviously don't have to make a contract, and you shouldn't want to anyways

>what u were supposed to do when they showed up
If you haven't done years of background work in meditation and energy work, then 95% of the time you won't be aware they showed up. But by looking back on your life since the ritual, you might realize that the demon did reak some havak n your life, and possibly possessed you. It's dangerous.

Demons are the personifications of various forms of selfishness, so you should expect them to be assholes that fuck people over (including yourself).

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.