[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 20240628_190151.jpg (110 KB, 960x960)
110 KB
110 KB JPG
What are some paranormal ways to change your life for the better?
Stuck in a viscous negative daily cycle of shit.
I can't seem to break out of.
>>
>>38437100
reset your youtube algorithm, best way is to make a 2nd account so you dont have to delete old subs.

it can get get you into a new thing mentally and it helps to shift life in a new direction
>>
>>38437100
find your spirit animal guide and they'll show you the way out
https://www.bitchute.com/video/HwFFGtGh0FxR
>>
Bump for based thread
>>
>>38437100
time for your monthly acid trip
>>
>>38437100
Stop jerking off
>>
>>38437176
Its hard to find real lsd
>>
>>38437100
loa
semen retention
affirmations
meditation
praying
make lists. things you wsnt to have, thinfs you want to do. things you regret and forgive and forget. things you can do now that would make you happier.
get a dog
>>
abandon yourself and live in the moment. die and be reborn in between moments you cannot conceive. this is the new contract of the temple/church that is your body and your cells must abide your will and testament. a-me.
>>
>>38438932
What about lists of people i want dead?
Is that okay?
>>
File: IMG_6177.jpg (114 KB, 544x680)
114 KB
114 KB JPG
What specifically are you suffering with?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.