[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Just a reminder:

James Earl Jones DID NOT die in 2015. Your memory is faulty.
>>
He’s still alive in my timeline. Darth Vader is also black in my timeline.
>>
>>38437148
He’s been around this whole time dude. Ask you this: where is your heart located?

Also, Army Group Center in WW2 in German is Heeresgruppe Mitte but I remember learning it was Heeresgruppe Mittel.
>>
>>38437148
I was completely aware of this breh
>your memory is faulty
Incredibly, deliciously ironic.
>>
>>38437148
>mandela effect thread
I vividly remember the ending of Castaway being that he willingly goes back into the wilderness by flying to Australia and wandering into the outback. I'm being serious, I only recently just watched it again and noticed the ending is completely different. The only thing I can think is that I am somehow mixing it up with Wolf Creek?
>>
>>38437895 (cont)
and the reason this sort of pisses me off is because I remember 'my' ending being way better. Like he returns from the island, finds that life has resumed without him and left him tossed aside ("Cast Away"), and then he decides that he is better off as a wild-man after all.
>>
>>38437148
Interesting how no expert on XYZ has ever experienced a Mandela effect regarding XYZ. E.g., there are no botanists running around claiming orchids went extinct in 2009 or some shit.
>>
>>38437931
That proves that us Mandelafags are just Manadelafags. Still we need a forum to bitch about our forgetfulness.
>>
>>38438377
I think it is about timelines converging together. People who are only peripherally entangled with a certain topic get their version of history overwritten by the consensus of those most involved in it.
>>
>>38437931
Some of this “fruits veggies don’t taste the same / aren’t as nutritious as years ago” stuff is from certain seed strains being Mandala’d out of existence. Thing is, most aren’t botanists; they’ll just chalk the changing deteriorating foods up to monocultures and corporate run agriculture.
Most of the large scale stuff people don’t really notice, like how Madagascar has shifted, or how Detroit has gained a land bridge to Canada since the end of the Cold War.
>>
>>38438738
Cultural shifts are easily noticeable, since there are so many of them.
>>
You're correct, OP. Perhaps if you didn't spend so much time seething about Star Wars and just watched it instead, you would have known he was still alive.
>>
>>38438738
South America looks more to the east than I remember
>>
I just watched Akira for the second time.
First time I watched was in the 80s, and I remember Kaori's death showed her entire body inside a bubble in Tetsuo's body, and then blood in place of her body.
Now it shows only her face, drowing inside Tetsuo's entrails, and then blood in place of it.

It was the most impressive memory from the movie, because I was a child back then. So I remembered it that way: her entire body in fetal position, then blood, inside a bubble in Tetsuo's body.
Now it only showed her face, then blood.
This is proof, once again, of the Mandela effect.
Silence of the Lambs, Star Wars, Seven, and now Akira. The list grows.
>>
This is making me crazy, anons.
I was wondering minutes ago, what if the Mandela effect is just a lie, to cover up the truth of quantum immortality?
What if I died several times, and every time, events had changed, and movies being the most accessible ones, allows us to perceive it?
But I'm getting old everyday! My days are also becoming shorter. And everybody around me is getting old and dying.
>>
>>38440489
How old are you Anon?
>>
File: 1721361653124397.webm (1.59 MB, 640x640)
1.59 MB
1.59 MB WEBM
>>38437148
I remember they offed linda malton howe in 2019, no she is very much alive and never had malton in her name.
>>
>>38438738
Also the gmo varieties of certain vegetables used to be highly fattening such as avocado and also now sugary ketchup has less calories than a mayo.
>>
>>38440489
I don’t know about quantum immortality but you shouldn’t worry about the rest since that’s not you or the reality you are in. However you still can do something to correct your crippling homosexuality and autogynophelia.
>>
>>38437148
I remember Richard Simmons died in 2016.
>>
>>38437148
this is actually fucking with me
>>
>>38437148

uhh yeah i clearly rememebr he die
>>
>>38437148
James who?
>>
File: 1672843220123611.jpg (182 KB, 1028x1028)
182 KB
182 KB JPG
>>38437148
The sun was especially bright today, quantum shifts occured. I'm getting localized Mandela effects. Space and time are fake and gay. So is anyone who has ever ghosted you. Unless the wave form collapses in your direct cognition, they are an energy form thrall of the Demiurgy. Forgive them, they literally know not what they do.
>>
>>38441883
same
>>
File: 8ixyqb8p6oq21.jpg (127 KB, 800x1125)
127 KB
127 KB JPG
>>38442257
>>38441883
And Daniel Tosh joked to that Chocolate Rain guy like 2 years prior about hoping he dies which felt gross and prophetic. A good acid test is do you really think Disney who milk Star Wars for all they can would not have brought him back at least as a minor cameo?
The world's a stage with unskilled directors. May Indra immolate CERN.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.