[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Through intense meditation session I was given half the sigil of a spirit I want to interact with. However, no matter how hard I try, I can’t finish it. No matter what I do it doesn’t feel right. So I am stuck with picrel. Does it provoke any thoughts for you? Do you have any ideas how to finish it?
>>
bump
>>
>>38437284
The demon either has a name with 9 letters or 9 syllables. I am inclined to believe its syllables because when i tried to remember the word syllable i was blocked hard, and had to find it through association with other concepts. This kind of block only occurs when i am on the path to a demons true name.

You are going to want to put the syllables of the demons name within the circle between each of the poitns of the star using a different color than the rest of the sigil. With the syllables arcing around the center and facing towards the center. In the center you want to put whatever glyph or rune you use as the basis of your summoning ritual.

There may be more. But that is what i got.
>>
>>38438546 (continued)
Finding the true name may be easier than you expect. I doubt many demons have 9 syllable names. You also want to make sure the script of the name doesn't intersect any of the black lines of the sigil or it will be considered a breach and wont bind the demon.
>>
File: slipknot_nanogram.png (124 KB, 456x456)
124 KB
124 KB PNG
>>38437284
>spirit
>>38438546
>demon

By the way, I think OP is just a fan of metal music.
>>
>>38438555
Oh, and keep in mind it could be that the letters of the name make the number 9 as is the case with the 9 pointed star in bahai tradition.
>>
>>38438584
I use the word demon as a catchall. Maybe if i spelled it daemon? Also its always safer to assume any given spirit you are interacting with is a malevolent one. You wont skip any protection measures that way. Safer magical practices make for longer life in the craft.
>>
>>38438600
Interesting take. I think most people use spirit as the catch all. In my mind demons are daemons and a type of spirit. It's easy to tell the difference between them and other spirits at a glance. The tricky ones to recognize are fallen angels.
>>
File: symbolism.png (6 KB, 256x197)
6 KB
6 KB PNG
>>38438584
I do think I should point out that OPs image is an inversion of the typical 9 pointed star.
>>
>>38437284
>>38438639
I've seen it in some older stuff
>>
>>38438609
I avoid the word spirit in actual rituals to avoid potentially committing the unforgivable sin against the Holy spirit. Again, this isn't because i am big into jewery but more as of "i will use any magical condom i can take".
Also, never give any "spirit" your true name and i dont mean your given name. If you are initiated you should damn well know what Im talking about. No demonic being should know it without you telling it, and no angel below a Throne should know it. Orders above thrones (if you are THAT capable) should know your true name when asked, and that is a good way to see if they are actually angels or demons wearing their pre-war guises.
>>
>>38438676
That makes sense. I guess you got used to it then. I spend more time talking to people about these these matters than dealing with myself anymore so I try to focus on conveyance.

Thank you for sharing.
>>
>>38438685
No problem. Good luck and stay safe fellow spark in the night.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.