[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_8974.jpg (863 KB, 960x1413)
863 KB
863 KB JPG
Looking for the PDF of The Fundamental Book of Sigil Magick. And/or any resource about sigils.
>>
>>38437404
Best I can do is this link to the Key of Soloman

https://archive.org/details/b24884431/page/n7/mode/2up?view=theater

It's not got as much on sigils as the Lesser Key of Soloman has -thats basically all about sigils and seals. You might try tracking that down too.
>>
>>38437404
I can find any kicking about and my googleFu is pretty decent.
>>38437513
Or just pick up any useless book on high magick. Ffs anon get a grip
>>
>>38437956
>Can't
>>
If squiggly lines are magical why can't wiccans fly and shit? Why are the druids all dead?
>>
>>38438256
Wicca is a modern made up larp. It has no connection to anything. Be it understood by connection a lineage, an iniciatic tradition passing down their knowledge and power through the generations
Shit nigger religions like palo and voodoo also have their signatures, their sigils. And they emphasize initiation. Its not just about knowing how to draw them. Without having been initiated you have no power to use them
Not that you want to have anything to do with those shit nigger cults, though
Just to say without initiation you have no connection to the lineage and spiritual power of a cult
>>
>>38437404
Can I make a sigil for my dick?
>>
>https://www.erebussociety.com/thefundamentalbookofsigilmagick

Here you go OP.
>>
>>38438612
I don't pay for anything, ever
>>
>>38438612
Not going to pay for it.
>>
>>38438572
To do what?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.