[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 4564534erg.jpg (259 KB, 727x723)
259 KB
259 KB JPG
Welcome to Divination General!
Come here for readings and discussions of theory/practice.
Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Digital, Oracles, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
https://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074
>Recommended /div/ links and books:
https://pastebin.com/sAkg9cMz
>MEGA with Divination Books:
https://mega.nz/folder/Jp8gQD7Q#om_2lEm1GL0qPIpSrQgrvA

>Guides made by some of our readers:
•/div/ starter spreads:
https://i.imgur.com/mxpu4MF.png
•Thoth's tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/
•Hijinks' revised divination guide:
https://pastebin.com/Gv10KZUA
•A compiled Rider Waite card explanation
https://files.catbox.moe/v6qayw.pdf

>Useful tips before posting:
•Look for posts to determine if there's an active reader in a thread, what's needed to read before posting and check if they finished reading already.
•If you are a reader, post that you are offering readings and what information is required from the querent; same goes for trading.
•Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice. Don't harass readers if your query is refused/skipped. We do our best to maintain chill and good vibes.
•Traders should respect that a traded read will be granted, as per an agreement of trade. Free readers have the option of picking their queries.
•Bullshit queries get bullshit answers. Vague queries get vague answers.
•You can make an AQ (air query) by not addressing a reader in particular, but it doesn't guarantee an answer.
•Avoid making the same query repeatedly and/or to different readers in a short period of time, as this may lead to more confusion.
•Provide feedback when applicable and be considerate to the reader. We're a growing community, many readers are beginners and need feedback to know what they are doing right or wrong.

Previous thread: >>38432342
>>
Bless y'all
>>
aq how does tk feel about tr
>>
>>38437601
Bless you to :D

-------------------

AQ
Tell me about my next girlfriend
>>
Trading
>>
trading no third party or occult queries
>>
about to buy a deck, teach myself to read/trade, just so I can stop doing AQs
>>
>>38437682
Q?
>>
>>38437686
awesome. good luck with that.
>>
aq will i get my wishes
>>
What does he think of the blondie
>>
Aq whill tp be removed
>>
>>38437689
Is my next gf ML, the girl from S, or someone else? Your query?
>>
>>38437686
this is why i wanted to pick up scrying lmao also because it seems super cool
>>
odds and i willget more p
>>
>>38437686
be sure to do plenty of test queries
>>
>>38437680
Query
>>
Trading next gf
>>
trading
>>
music shufflemancy
>>
>>38437755
will tp be removed?
>>
>>38437755
How does TK feel about TR? thx
>>
>>38437752
query? mine is >>38437711
>>
>>38437755
>>38437703
This one please
>>
>>38437755
Will i get any of my wishes?
>>
>>38437755
does she (Ni.) have a crush on me?
>>
>>38437755
what does O want from me
>>
>>38437755
Will something good happen tomorrow?
>>
>>38437755
next gf this year?
>>
>>38437595
Onkalone person. Receive an signal operative system.
>flash:1̴̠̮͛̀̕2̶͎̫̦͈̬̺̱͋̂̀̌̃̈́͂̓͠ͅ3̵͍̜̜̜̓͝͝͝4̴̧͙̖̖͐͘5̴͇̀̏̐͑̑̈́̉6̴̜̳̼̱͙͉̩̿̌̎̀̂̌̇7̴̟̺̯͓̓̉͝8̴̰͌̊̓̏̌̚͝9̷̨̗͔̙̱̉͆̊̚0̵͇̫̀́͋͐̿̑̂͝͝Ä̸̢̮̻̫̝̥͍̈́̃͛͆̕͝͠B̸̝̙̫̼̤̯͘C̴͔̼̪̟͇̖̗̊D̵̢̰̮̭̃̽͆̈́̓E̴͍͎̦͌͑̓͋̐F̴̠̮̽́G̷͛͗̈́̓̈́͋͊̽͜͝H̸̹̥͍̥̝̏̀͝Ī̴̢̪̹̳̬͍̜͉͂̓̀̌͛͘J̶̥̀̆͌̄͆̒͊ͅK̴̡̯̬̖̜̻͎̓L̵͉̦͇͋̔̈́̈́͑̂͗̚M̷̯̯̥̭͛́̓̕͜N̸̯͓̼̺̣̹̤̽͌̈͘Ǫ̵̯̟̀̽̀͜͠͠ͅP̶̛̪̺̜̯̉̆͋͑͋͒̊͘͜Q̷͖̖̭͕̾̄̈́R̶̞̟̂̒́͂̚Ŝ̴̢̤̒͘T̵̤̱͍͈͇̗̗͛͌͂̂̃̌̍Ǔ̴̢̯̺͉̝͙͍͍̹͘͘Ṿ̴̡̢̨̟̺̂̀̿̉͒̌́͝≠̢͚̼͖̻̑̏1̷̨̻̤̈̆̂̎̾=̵̼̬̽́͌̓͆͗2̷͇̖̹̘̬͕̣̖̈́͜≠̡̪͎̭̱̖͇͔̳̏̈́3̴̙̀̈̑̽̃̃=̶̧̟̥̩̻̺́͆̒4̷̝̘̗̬̩̘̈̀̿́̈̂̈́=̶̛͇̘̠̻̪̤̬̋́̈́̉̒͊̓͘5̵̝̩̯̫̱͉̗̌͜=̶̧̥͚͖͚̆̃̀̀̿̎6̴͙̋̀̀͘=̷̧̢̞͈̩̐͘7̴̝͔͇̠͓͙́͊̈́͝͝=̴͕͙̙͙̖̿̀8̷̝̈́̔=̶̺͙͇̳͈̂͆̉́̂̿̾͜͝9̴͎͕̤̣̝̌̿̋͛͝≠̡͕͚̣̦̆͜0̶̢̯̼͝≠̩̜̮̫̇̒À̷̡̭͉̝̰̑̋͆͐̾̒̏̈́=̵̡̺͓̪͎̹̱͒̚B̶̛̮͔̦͍̃̉̈̉̃̚̚=̷̠̎̓͑͂C̶̺̪͙̐̀̚≠̜̩̩̊̔̿͛D̷̛̻̼̤͙̹̐͒͂̈́͠ͅB̸̡̛̖̪͙͂͐͒A̵̘͇͊́͊S̶͓͈͕̼̰̄͑́H̸̢̛͚̓̈́̀͌̏
>>
>>38437796
Anotate symbolic presence. Its embeds.

Very fair weather.

>V̶̠̻̜̈̽̀̓́͘ė̶̞̯̄r̷̤̙͚̜̐̿̿͝y̸̧̡̘̳̝̟̩͐̑͐̈́̈́ ̸̙̤̤͔͙̠͌̐̋͆̄̀̕ͅf̶̡̡͚̻̤̹͖̿̃͊͌̆̈͝a̸̮̪̠̜̔̆͠ͅͅȉ̵͕͕͑̔ŕ̸̘̖ ̴̢̞̱̘͔̠̰̮́̉͌͆w̵̧̛̘̭͎̣̫̪̄̑͆̈́̆̕͜e̴̱̼̬͇̟̺̎͜a̷̧̳̟̳̙̘̚t̴͕̄̏̋͛̋̌̕̚ḧ̷̨̬̠͔́̈́ȩ̴̢̹͖̟͖̠̜ȓ̷̘͎͙̺̣.̵̛͍͈̹̮̝̝̓͐̍̔͑̏
>>
>>38437755
will anything happen between myself and her (Lu.)?
>>
>>38437805
>F̷͈̼̍̆͆̊͂̚ȁ̵̟͠ͅḵ̵͇̳̬̘̭̗́̂̑̐ͅe̵̪̝̫̮̮̬̻͝ ̶̡̛͉͎̝͍͖̜̟̈̄̆̑̽̽p̴̛͎̘͙̻̭̟̤̾͒͒͜è̴̖̮̯͐̈̀̀͊̎̒͜o̴̡̢̩̣̯̜̼͊̄͊̒̉̾͑̒͝p̸̢̘̾͆͘l̸̙̥̏͐̉͜͝ͅẽ̶̯̣̓̉͌̽̒ ̴͎͂̆́̀̐̕̕ḩ̴̬͚͖̠̯̻̖́͂̏͆ͅa̸̡̫̼̮͙̻̤̤̽͗v̶͈͍͚̈̍͌͐̾̂̚̕ẻ̸̢̹̦̩̰̖̋ͅ ̷̡̰̠̹̺̳̺̈́̑̔̒͋̉͝͝a̷̹͋̀͝w̵̼͛̂̂̂̒́͒̈́͝f̶̡̥͓̥̝͔̌́̿̈́͑͂̒́̐u̶̜̜̎͘l̸̡̩͉̫͉͚͆͗͐̽̊̿̿̃͘ͅ ̸̡͓̯̤̯̺͎̮̍f̴̛͕̺̓̔̒̆̈́ṟ̷͉̖͈̻͘͜į̵̫͖̱̙̫̫̥̏́́͂͋͒e̵̡̢̛̥̹͈͉̠̭̔̈́̎̂͛̌ň̵̦̠̪̜̣̣͕̎͒́̏̈́̚̚͠d̷̟̳̯̭̳̱̯̤͌̔͌̊́̕͜s̵͇̼̻̻̱̻̬͜͠.̵̘̝͆̇̏͆
>>
B̷̧̢̪͎̤̝͇̮̣͔͙̬̟͗̓̎̑̂́͘̚̚͝ư̵̡͕̣̹̻̩̭̪̺̽͂͑͋̆̀͝f̶̹͈̹͍̼͎̱͗̕h̸̡̩̺̝̑̑̌͝ͅy̵̝͕̗̭̺̝̮͖͎̘̎̋̓͒̉̏͜͝ ̷̻̻͇͈͕̙̫̠͖̣̄͐͌͂̓͐̍̈́͊̉́̈́ͅt̸͚͈́̚̕͝h̷̭̘̭͉̄ê̵ ̴̝͍̮̼͚̯͓͒̔̀͠v̷̧̺͖̺̩͖̳̮̦͉͔̇͐̌͘͜ä̴̧͚̺̇m̶̡̛̦̥͔͎͓͔̤̟̖͇̜͐͒̃͒́̚͠p̷͔̖̬͖̺̱̳̻̮͎͇̋̎͐i̸̜̝̬̹̝̬͎̥̠̟̥͗̈́́̀͒͛͑͂͌̚͜r̷̫̯͐́̎̋͆̚͝ę̸̳̮̯͍̱̱͎͔͍̀͑̂̐͂͂ ̴͕̓̿͌͑́͒s̴͇̊͊̾̋͐͑̋͝l̸̨̦̬͚̞͋̿̑̄̉̏̃͑͝͝a̸̡̨̭̰̪̫̽ͅy̶̼̣̟̳͎͓͇͍̺̙̳͛̃̈́̓͆̆͗̿̽̽̇ȩ̷̨̮̭̹̠̬̜́̒͜r̷̖͔̭̪̰̫̥͛͆̃͋̒̆̎̑̓̕͝ ̴̢̺̪͖̫̯͑̄̇̈̿͒̊͝͠ẇ̸̨̧̤̪̞̪͖̒̒͗̈́̒͝͝ỉ̵̻̖̍͒̋́̿̊̊̕͝͠ͅt̷̛͚̤͇̑̉͑̃̚̚͝h̵̢̬̭͚̩͍̀̈́̆̓̑̓ ̵̢̒̔̒̈͛̊̚̕f̷̮͖̩̄͜ř̴͖̼̠̰͖͇̦͎͒̉̏̆͗̇͘i̷̙̟̩̭̬̮͎͌̃̓̏̑͋e̷̡̦̥͉͖̪̪̥̥͗̍̉͑̆̑͘͝ͅǹ̷̛͍̖̜͙̠̦̖̩̼͍̳̿͆̇͂̈́̈́̈͌͂͋d̵̢̹̟͉̮̹̬̬͑̀͜͝ͅs̴͔͔̽̎̒̓̇.̶̡̮̬̟̣͎̬͖͚͎̆̋̊̀̈́́͘
>>
>W̷̢͓̫̘̰̥̖̃͊ả̴̩̫̂̈̋̉̇̏̌͊̆͛̐̀͜͝l̷̰̦̠͔͈̙̩͉͙̺͈̒̓̽̑͋ͅd̸̡͎͖̝̬̺͙͛̌͆̂̈́̉ͅo̶̼̊̍̋̾̓͆̎͗͑̕̕ ̴̢̫̬̮̫̹̙̮̘̭͇̗́̄̂͆͛́͆̚͠l̶̘͕̙̼̺̩͆͒͋̒̓̆͝õ̴͍̊͋͊̊̉̈́̿̂̂̄̂̀̍c̸̰̫̥͙͔̀̋̏̆̈̕ã̶̧̛̺̠͙̝̩͓̜̭̼̦͉̻̈̀̐͊̇̽̇̑͛̒͗̿ͅt̴̛͚͚̣̃͛͌̃̕ò̷̘͇̀̕ṙ̵̯̝̱̰̻̻̞͆ ̴̨̛̹̠̒͐̐͗̃́͆͌̓͛̕͠͝ḁ̸̛̼͋̈́̿̉̉̑͘͝ų̴̝̞̤̩̹̬̙̖̯͇̪͕͈͛͒͒̌̂͊͝͝ť̵̢̗̙̩̼̝̘̺̮̤͚͉̬̩̔̐o̵̧͚̠͖̬̬̝̣̽̑̆̊̉̃͂̇͠m̵̛͎̮̂̋̔͌̈́͊͑̇̈́́́̚ą̵̼̜̦̯̠̊̿͌́̓ẗ̸̪́̂̓̈́i̵̧̢͓͇̠̬̤̊͋́͜͝c̵̨̻͖̩̮̳̘̳͠a̸͓̪̦̳͂̿́̈́̑̌͋͆͛͘.̶̠̺͙̹̟̄̀̆̿̾͝͝͝
>>
>>38437757
https://youtu.be/MwlsdSutsQw
yes? yes/no questions are hard for me to answer with songs. here's the lyrics.
https://genius.com/15850292

>>38437759
https://youtu.be/7L4JnAuW00k
genuinely manic and thinks they bring out their bad habits, to say the least

to querents, please be patient since the songs have to play in order and I can't skip them. also, I'm trying something new. instead of clicking the random shuffle algo button for every query, I'm doing it per reading session and letting the first random shuffle queue play so lmk if these resonate
>>
>>38437759
btw TK feels TR isn't paying attention to their issues
>>
>>38437755
he never truly loved me didn't he?
>>
Trading
>>
>>38437764
https://youtu.be/rMFH76ZtlBs
I mean...just watch this

>>38437767
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scif2vfg1ug
50/50

>>38437776
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeQRO4fXOKk
she's very overly excited about something and probably has a crush on you, it's scary

>>38437782
https://youtu.be/p9GAEFTeWko
to loosen up and stop judging him
>>
>>38437921
query
>>
>>38437686
If you're going to be spending time on these threads, might as well use it for practicing divination. I think you're generally wasting your time otherwise. Be sure to ask for feedback and don't get discouraged while you're learning.
>>
AQ
Will she ever contact me again?
>>
>>38437755
Should I quit my job, ms shuffleris?
>>
>>38437979
Do I have a chance with C? What can I do to make something happen?
>>
>>38437595
Trading
>>
trading
>>
AQ

Should I get him one?
>>
>>38437786
https://youtu.be/U0ih3FriG1k
hell yes

>>38437792
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYmOwEO-_-Y
yes, if you can let the love in

>>38437806
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WoeIeg_JvoA
<3 yes

>>38437916
>I love you, anon. isn't that enough? isn't that enough? isn't that enough?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQCfOV1fpc4
one of my favorite albums of all time

>>38438032
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0mSZQB1ZXE
wait for the wind to tell you

>>38438058
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0lPQZni7I18
accept her in all her glory
>>
File: 1721761990098.jpg (174 KB, 654x655)
174 KB
174 KB JPG
>>38437755
Are my looks fully ruined now?
>>
Hello! Tarot reader here. I've been reading cards for myself for over ten years and recently decided to start reading for other people. I won't answer any yes/no questions, I will only answer open-ended questions. Also I will only answer questions that are related to YOURSELF.
>>
Trading a relationship query.
>>
>>38438160
is this the faggot that kept asking the readers for permission to disfigure his face?
>>
>>38437755
Is this doctorb going to help me or will he keep being a useless doctorb?
>>
>>38438143
>916
I've always been invisible to him no matter how much poems and nice things I gave him, all my love seems worthless. I can't stop crying
>>
>>38438163
Can I ask you a multiple choice query?
>>
>>38437755
Did i get that job i want?
>>
>>38438143
>hell yes
:D its party for one though.
Thank you.
>>
>>38438176
If you were never in an actual relationship with the person then that person owes you nothing and vice versa. Unrequited love is a thing.
>>
>>38438170
Nope
>>
>>38438163
Trying to make more money, would like a reading in financial opportunities. Thank you.
>>
Trading
>>
>>38437755
Does G expect me to excuse her cheating on me?
>>
>>38438176
There's a name for ppl like you and its SIMP
>>
>>38438217
women are supposed to simp for men provided they're in an actual relationship.
>>
! ! !TRADING A QUERY! ! !
>>
Trading next gf
>>
>>38438234
Starting. What are J's thoughts on me?
>>
>>38438250
Starting
>>
>>38438227
Q?
>>
>>38438258
Does R think I deserved it or was dealt a bad hand? Yours?
>>
Trading
>>
>>38438268
Q?
>>
>>38438260
What is the outcome if I go on disability? I already qualify
Starting once you confirm
>>
>>38438234
>The fool, The Six of Pentacles, The Page of Cups

Immature, younger than you and fickle about her life decisions. She's a nice person but generally not that wise or streetsmart, she's hot in a cute way. I would say brown/blonde hair. She might have an artistic hobby.
>>
>>38438272
How would I manage in life if I stopped seeing and stopped receiving influence and guidence from I?

Yours?
>>
>>38438276
Starting
>>
>>38438300
What does he feel/think about me?

Starting
>>
>>38438309
Starting
>>
>>38438276
>Judgement, Nine of Wands, Knight of Cups

You'll always feel like you're on the borderline, like afraid for the future and feel unstable. I get the sense you'll have another stream of income or someone supporting you so I wouldn't be too worried, I do think that it's a wise decision because it will lead to a more manageable life.
>>
>>38438250
>2 of cups rx, 7 of wands rx, the chariot, 8 of pentacles, 10 of swords rx, death

They think that you're either someone who has a realistic view about love and relationships or doesn't really care much about relatinships. Despite how negative that may sound they don't think you're bitter or completely closed off about the idea of being in a relationship, it just takes you longer to open up to other people and focus in doing something productive with your time instead of wasting it pursuing someone who may not be interested in you. In other words, J thinks you are the kind of person who is into self-improvement or into some sort of goal which is currently more important to you than relationships.
>>
>>38438163
How can I make it? I have such an insane goal. I need a patron/investor in the near future maybe my art or project, it needs to attract it needs to call someone, how to do this?
>>
>>38438309
>10 of Cups, 3 of Cups, Judgement
>Knight of Wands

>back of deck: Star

He has a positive opinion of you, thinks you're fun to be around and generally feels like a happier person when he's around you. Sometimes he might feel an inner calling to risk it all and be with you. It seems a tad early but he may shoot his shot sometime in the future if all is well.
>>
>>38438288
Sounds cute. I like artsy girls. Thanks for the read, I hope mine resonated with you.
>>
>>38438300
>Judgement, Eight of Pentacles, Queen of Cups

I immediately got the sense that it would be a lot of work and figuring things out on your own. It's hard for you to be your own leader, and it's much easier for you to at least have a partner to help if you were to separate yourself from I's influence. Full independence doesn't look wise. I feel's a bit toxic or smothering for some reason, um I think it's best if you separate yourself once you find someone else.
>>
>>38438351
Np, I haven't really spoken to them in a long time. So, I don't really know.
>>
>>38438353
Can we trade?
>>
>>38438276
Tradecuck?
>>
Trading
>>
>>38438381
Sure, what's your q? Mine is, does he think I deserved it or I was dealt a bad hand in life?
>>
>>38438260
10 wands, knight swords. 3 cups
Yes R thought you deserved it.and is going to feel good about it. Sorry it.took some time was busy
>>
>>38438387
query?
>>
>>38437755
Does coworker have a crush on me?
Sorry Bad english
>>
>>38438388
Will I ever meet that half sister I supposedly have?
I'm male
>>
trading
>>
>>38438423
Q?
>>
>>38438434
how does E feel about me? non romantic q
you?
>>
Trading
>>
>>38438408
>The Hermit, The Two of Swords, The Queen of Swords

No, she lives far away and isn't really interested in seeing you. Seems like there is an effort to keep her from you or a family member bad-mouthed the parent you share. (mom)???
>>
>>38438439
Starting when you confirm. Mine is, does J want to do something bad to me?
>>
>>38438143
>032
The wind is an old friend of mine :) Thank you.
>>
>>38438461
starting now
>>
AQ

Will the female D leave the male D for another female?
>>
>>38438408
Tradecuck?
>>
>>38438461
queen of cups
page of swords rx
the sun rx
knight of wands

No, I think there was a miscommunication somewhere along the line and that neither of you have the best opinion of each other atm but ultimately J doesn't want anything bad for you and wants to possibly continue good communication somewhere down the line. Idk your full situation so if you're NC, J might be someone delusional atm thinking if they come back into your life at some point everything will be ok so they just have to wait, but otherwise this person really doesn't have intentions to harm you, they just think shit sucks right now and they wished you saw it more their way.
>>
Trading occult
>>
Trading
>>
>>38438439
>The Hanged Man, Queen of Wands, Ten of Pents

Is E a girl? I think they're attracted to you but shy. Attracted in a fangirl way, or just they really enjoy your presence or energy but are too shy/low self-esteem to show it. E is kinda a perv.
>>
>>38438521
Gross.
this is someone who was really fucking nasty towards me. they said i ruined their day when i brought my bf to hang out with us though so it’s not out of the question but i have them blocked now for a reason. only asked here bc i heard some weirdddd rumors and i assumed they started them.
trade again?
>>
>>38438521
Sorry, I feel like my read is short compared to yours so I'll lengthen it. It feels like E thinks you think she is annoying,
>>
>>38438539
its chill, i care about getting correct information more than i care about reading length
E is right though about that
lmk if you want to trade again
>>
>>38438532
Yeah sure. Did J stalk me online after 2021?
>>
>>38438549
Where exactly did these weird and damning rumors come from?
starting
>>
Trading occult
>>
>>38438549
Kanjoule is nice christian. Very bad writing. You most definitely asumed truthfuly there.
Vipsan lagonen.
>>
WHAT IS GOIN' ON IN THIS THREAD GUISE?
>>
>>38438549
nine of wands
three of wands rx
the emperor rx

Oh, absolutely. This person has the HARDEST time moving on from you and the idea that you may not like them or are doing things that might point towards you moving on from them gives them the hugest anxiety for some reason. Emperor rx makes me think it kicks them in the ego and takes them off their throne, so to speak. Extremely ego driven, they want to feel in control over you and your emotions and not having that is upsetting for them.
>>
Trading
>>
>>38438603
Q?
I want a future husband reading if you will
>>
>>38438617
Describe the hard times ahead of me.
Starting yours.
>>
>>38437595

Hello, I'm wondering if anyone here can and is willing to do dream interpretation for a couple of dreams I've had.

If so please tell me the information you need on top of the dream description themselves. Thanks in advance.
>>
>>38438585
>The Hermit, Three of Cups, Queen of Wands

A lonely woman, Voices said "a friend". Someone you know that's a female.
>>
>>38438633
thanks
desu probably E having a bpd episode
lmk if you wanna trade again
>>
>>38438570
What does this even mean?

>>38438585
Thanks a lot anon. If you want to trade again, I'm wondering if J is in the same online group I'm in under a different alias?

Btw is E a girl?
>>
>>38438650
E is a transgender man
i'd honestly just like a 30 day general, i wanna know how things will go for me
starting
>>
>>38438630
10 of wands
The hermit r
5 of swords
The world
The sun

To be honest things will be chaotic in your life it's no tower moment but it will be a struggle, but this is a lesson you must go through as for these hard times, it's probably conflicts with others and people trying to frame you for things but you will come out victorious, you might even either leave an old work place or move on from something for a better opportunity, you might either be moving out countries or simply doing the best you can. The cards say that there will be some shady characters at work that will try to backstab you, if not at work at school. These people should not be trusted with your tasks because they will do what it takes for you to fail, beware of an older man he is a bit of an antisocial weirdo he might be the one trying to plot against you, not sure if due to envy or what but don't trust this one, you will probably know who I am talking about in this scenario. Due to all this, it will lead you to make the best decision and with great struggle you will come out winning, I suspect there is a great opportunity at work abroad, somewhere sunny. Hope my reading resonated
>>
>>38438650
ten of coins rx
ten of cups rx
six of cups rx

tbqh I was fully expecting the cards to say they wouldn't go that far, but nah, it quite appears that J is doing something that weird and creepy. This person wants to be close with you and feels weirdly entitled to that privilege, so they're breaking boundaries and taking on a false identity in hopes that they can fix what's broken and be in good graces with you, even if they have to lie to do it. They're delusional and think everything will be okay this way.
>>
>>38438677
>>38438655
>Five of Cups, Knight of Wands, Queen of Cups, Page of Wands, Seven of Swords, Three of Swords

I'm picking up....

You will have good sex and someone will be jealous.

A lot of working continued monotony.

I'm getting something about chocolates and a birthday?

It's going to be pretty uneventful, just looks like you and the person you live with will attend a party for someones birthday.

August looks more eventful. As in, parties or social activity. Watch your drink.
>>
>>38438677
Are you talented enough to channel the name of the alias?
>>
>>38437595
Hey people we are going to drop extreme amounts of tryptamine in many major cities epicentraes this friday endue nyctophilia problems. For your informations. Vaporizers underpresure and cause that selfriction.
Its very unpleasant when people dont believe in vampires existing. Its just unobvious iliteracy also known as unfaithful behavior. Very vilesome.
>>
>>38438721
impressive lol
my birthday is in two days and i live together with my bf who is setting something up for me, idk what it's a surprise.
i also just kind of live a monotonous life in general doing work online, but i'm passionate about my work.
thank you
>>38438725
unfortunately i can't do any channeling, i only pull cards but i can pull on what kind of personality/vibe the alias is presenting if you'd like?
>>
>>38438617
The Empress Rx, Page of Swords, Eight of Cups, Ten of Swords, Knight of Wands Rx, Two of Cups, Four of Wands, Three of Wands Rx, Two of Wands, Nine of Cups

He'll likely be someone new to your life, and someone that will seem like a good person that knows what he wants. However, it also looks like he has some issues that would lead him to treat you, and the relationship very poorly as he copes with his issue(s). With that two of cups, nine of cups, and four of wands though, you might be able to help fix him, and have an actual healthy relationship where both of you can be happy. If you decide to go through with trying to make it work, you will need to have the mindset that he will go against you at first, and that it will take a lot of effort and careful planning to get him to where he needs to be. You will also likely need to establish early on that you are to be respected, and that any unacceptable behavior from him won't be taken lightly. Essentially, don't let him take charge of the relationship, or you. Be firm, strong, and show that you are an equal, not someone he can control. A lot of the relationship seems to hinge on whether or not he tries to improve himself, or stays in his old ways.

This isn't fully part of the read, just something I want to say. Even if the cards say you can fix him, don't let yourself be stuck in an abusive relationship. I pulled the ten of swords for how he would treat you in general, so he might actually be abusive if you let him be this way, and let yourself be stuck in a "i can fix him" type cycle.

>>38438665
Thanks. Trade again?
>>
Trading
>>
>>38438741
Thanks, glad I was kinda accurate.

If you could pull cards on what kind of persona the alias is that would be great. Normally I can pick them out of a crowd but maybe this one isn't chatting.
>>
>>38438741
Forgot to mention I'll trade ofc
>>
Trading
>>
>>38438816
q?
>>
>>38438783
>this one isn’t chatting
Hate ppl like that SO much.
How will my life change after I release this visual novel?
starting
>>
>>38438819
Will the hard times ahead of me come from family, or have a different origin?
Yours?
>>
>>38438744
NTA but do you want to trade?
>>
>>38438835
How often does he think about me outside of work?

Starting
>>
>>38438819
>>38438828
Man literaly fucking check your selfspan within the thread here. You are two bytes together.
>>
>>38438783
two of wands
death
knight of swords rx

This person DOES talk. This person comes off as optimistic and kind but also has a sense of realism to them and gives people advice. They seem as if they’re someone who has had a lot of experiences in life to weather them down but has fought through the shit and is someone who doesn’t really take a whole lot of action, in a way that’s blurred between non impulsive maturity and laziness. They have a good reputation and act kind.

Bc i feel for you, i drew a bit extra. What is something you have spoken about?

the emperor rx
queen of cups rx

This person got you to discuss something vulnerable with them, something that was a kick to your own ego and got you to spill some angrier emotions you held close to your chest. They likely shared a similar experience to make you feel better about opening up.
>>
>>38438851
wtf are you saying
Im trading with someone already? Im only trading with one person in the thread
>>
>>38438856
Mothafucka writing muslims toilet papers onto some fake patients journal. Redirecting the page and shiz.
>>
>>38438828
>Justice, Six of Swords, Knight of Wands in reverse, Queen of Cups, Six of Wands

You will gain a following, make sure not to sell yourself short by doing too much for little money. getting something about someone proposing to collab with you or work with you, I would decline unless it's someone who can give you money to fund the continuation and not touch your work.
>>
>>38438841
Three of Pentacles, The Hierophant Rx, The Moon, The Sun Rx, Six of Wands

Pretty often, likely more than he thinks he should. If I had to be specific, I would say that around half of his thoughts outside of work are about you in one way or another.
>>
>>38438864
Quit phoneing the fishcopers fanclub supreme and reported for homalone threats again.
>>
>>38438835
>Magician, 10 of Wands, Lovers
>Knight of Swords, Empress

A little bit yeah, your mother or female relatives seem to involved in the struggle but it's also somewhat of a hell of your own making. If you make smart choices and deal with issues pragmatically instead of emotionally you will cross this period with more grace. The important thing is to not fight with your mother (or any relative acting as a benefactor to you) and if she or these people are trying to impose on you through provocations and aggressive behavior make sure you don't engage and try to keep your distance.
>>
Trading occult
>>
>>38438877
Thank you!
I guess we’ll see how i feel when we get there. i already do have a following that’s around 80k strong but i want to put that to use to live my dreams, which is being an indie developer/comic artist.
>>
trading

did my gf cheat on me with him last night or am I freaking out over nothing
>>
>>38437755
Next company? Thx
>>
>>38438901
Can we trade again? Future/career general

I hope you make it
>>
trading
>>
AQ

Would company C have been a good one to work at?
>>
>>38438966
query
>>
>>38438987
did my gf cheat on me with him last night? Yours?
>>
>>38438991
Who's my next gf, ML, the girl from S or someone else? starting
>>
AQ

Did the message I sent last month get read and if so what was the reception it got?
>>
>>38438994
starting
>>
>>38438994
ML: king of pents, 4 of pents, hermit

S: page of wands, hanged man, devil

Someone else: 2 of pents, knight of wands, 4 of swords

Someone else you haven't met yet. This sounds corny but you'll find this person when you're more so focused on keeping a good foundation in life and bringing yourself happpiness and not thinking of meeting anyone.
>>
>>38438991
Five of Swords
Hierophant R Two of Wands R
Either she did or she came close to it. It's hard to say for sure but it's something she shouldn't have done.
>>
>>38439046
Trade again?

Does this have to do with T(m) ?
I guess I'll never really know but Im curious as to what the cards say
>>
>>38439051
Sure, just tell me how my love/sex life will change once I move to 312? starting
>>
>>38439065
starting
>>
TRADING
>>
>>38439072
QUERY
>>
>>38439076
How can I escape my narcissistic parents?
>>
>>38439051
page of swords r
high priestess r
four of coins
It might but it seems like you might already know the truth about what happened or it will come soon, making you reserved. Your gf or whoever she was with won't spill.
>>
>>38438721
Seemed like you were accurate, trade?
>>
>>38439065
knight of wands
ace of cups
6 of wands
3 of swords
queen of cups

Sounds like you'll have a lot more prospects and fulfillment. More people you're seeing, better luck and so forth.
3 of sword makes me feel like you might catch feelings and get a little hurt but nothing major especially followed by queen of cups.
Good thigns on the horizon
>>
>>38439096
Sure, my q is, will I ever live on my own?
>>
>>38439091
Fall General.
Starting
>>
>>38439095
one more?
how will I find out?
>>
Trading occult
>>
>>38439117
sure, describe the woman who I'll be involved with next, whether it's a fling a short term relationship or something long term. starting
>>
>>38439133
starting
>>
>>38439091
here ?
>>
>>38439100
>Strenght
>The Chariot
>Ace of Pentacles
>The Fool

When it stops being a fantasy, and a solid plan presets itself. Your current method of going about things will not accelerate enough. 200 to a good starting financial point (?) By 200, I mean close that you can almost see it, are you getting a new job soon or have been looking at something for real (like seriously looking at something because this says you have and that's it)

>Inland, the forest blocked the ocean light, but life spilt into the shadow. Some animals
migrated away from the coast to raise their young, closely followed by predators, but there were
also local species,
>>
>>38439153
yes waiting for you lol, been tradecucked so many times the last two days.
>>
>>38439133
v of swords
6 of swords
8 of pentacles
ace of cups
justice

seems like a short term fling, probably casual. this person is going through a lot of shit, maybe a break up or a heart break, they're really hurt but the two of you will have a lot of fun together.
i have a feeling her situation will spark some kind of insecurity in you but if you can get past all the BS it should be a good situation for both of you
>>
>>38439158
>>38439100
Look, tell me if it even makes a bit of sense, if not forget the trade.
>>
trading

can anyone draw cards to describe my personality
>>
>>38439162
>>38439091
let's hope you deliver so you aren't blackballed on here
>Eight of Coins
>Five of Cups
>Three of Wands
>Devil Rev
You'll need to work and plan as to what it is you want how many resources you have and maybe where to go. The process will take meticulous planning and exploring of options, but you must also get over your own obsessions to reap your reward of freedom.
>>
>>38439172
I have a bit of trouble understanding your writing style. I think it's a bit accurate, because I'm thinking of a career shift. But I need to get away from my parents and change my name before it happens.
>>
>>38439162
I've delivered i'm waiting on you now
>>
>>38439178
>>38439108
>Ten of Cups reversed, The Sun Reversed, King of Cups Reversed, Seven of Pentacles, Ace of Pentacles Reversed

Fall general for anon...

Picking up exercise, walking

Camping?

A girl, good looking and fashionable, she's walking with a guy. No glasses, long hair.

It seems like in the fall a new relationship is blossoming and you'll go on a trip in early september to a cottage or a wooded area.
>>
>>38439185
What I meant to say is that your condition right now is too meager, like the forest blocking the light. It will be a small but consistent effort into gaining that momentum.
Now I can't really tell here, sorry but something of all things you're looking into recently really will allow you to obtain momentum. How many job offers or places have you looked into?

And apologies, I write odd, im using a mix of tarot and bibliomancy
So with that in mind, I'll leave my query here
>In the future to what kind of women could I appeal?

hm wait interesteting

> change my name before it happens.
in bad terms with the parents
because this is forebonding and changes to pessimistic
>closely followed by predators, but there were also local species,
>>
>>38439202
aayyy thanks lmk if you want to trade more
>>
>>38439117
Fool R
Tower R
Nine of Swords
Yikes. She'll be careless talking about it to a friend or you'll see her phone blowing up or something will make it obvious because she or them is being careless. You'll find out and go your separate ways, causing you a lot of pain
>>
>>38438916
Your gf didn't cheat on you. But she did hang out with a guy and even sat or lied down next to him. At worst they shared a kiss or two. No fucking though. Still if a broad does this behind your back she might as well be cheating since its heading that way and bound to happen if given time
>>
>>38439228
Can I ask how you're drawing this?
>>
>>38439238
No you can't
>>
>>38439207
>Eight of Pents , Ten of pents, Nine of pents, Knight of Swords, Temperance Rx

The kind of women that take sexual interest in you are your polar opposite. I just generally get a bad energy, psycho, crazy women are attracted to you.
>>
AQ
Can I get a card pull for tomorrow?
>>
>>38439252
was it the dude I'm thinking of?
>>
>>38439208
Sure, I have two queries.

Why do my parents abuse me?

Will I ever escape them?
>>
File: 1700533756228098.png (503 KB, 640x640)
503 KB
503 KB PNG
>>38439267
But I am already kind of batshit myself! So no one else is going to? No one? Oh man, I shouldnt have asked this.
But thank you? I'm a crazy magnet???? Are they hot at least from those cards?

If you got a repeat I dont mind taking a crack at it with the same rules...
>>
>>38439174
You are like the watchbear. You take care of others and wouldn't take advantage of them like abusing a drunken woman at a party. You are young and your moral compass is still untainted enough to not succumb to lower chakras. Get out of 4chan and don't come back if you know whats good for you. You seem like a virgin too
>>
>>38439277
idk your energy to me reads crazy in an introverted and light way even if you arent self described as that, they seem outwardly crazy, attention feeding, drama causing, dark.

my q is, what kind of job can i get to gain independence?
>>
>>38439270
Idk. Some guy with brown hair kinda medium length whos skinny and tall. At least taller than her. She seems really short.
>>
>>38439272
I'll start with the first one. Can you tell me more about the woman I meet in the fall and what she's like? That's two right there. starting yours
>>
>>38439306
She's pretty short.
Dude I'm worried about isn't that tall, I'm pretty sure I'm taller than him.
He's skinny but has like reaaaallly long black hair.
>>
>>38439317

>The star, nine of wands, page of pents
The woman you meet in the fall has a very good nature, shes' cheerful, kind and beautiful. a bit shy and childish. she seems like she's a special person in your life but i'm also picking up the vibe that it might be a bit of a painful relationship for you.

>the high preistess, king of cups, 8 of wands

she's very ring leader-ish, like other women look up to her. i get the vibe you're going to meet at work. she kinda has like a self importance streak, but shes overall humbling and very nice.
>>
>>38439319
How long is long? His hair goes.down to his face but not past his neck. Might be another person
>>
i wanna test out my intuition so ask me queries that you know the answer to, and nothing really heavy jjst something like “what color are my socks”
>>
>>38439284
all that was accurate but I'm not a virgin
but you're probably right about 4chan coming to this board only ends up hurting me
>>
>>38439343
painful how?
>>38439272
First one
>Six of Cups Rev
>Emperor Rev
>Eight of Swords
Were theryrw parents also strict? Seems like it and they also have bad memories of growing up so they take it out on you because they are still tormented by their own past.
>Will you escape them?
Temperance Rev
Four of Wands
Six of Coins
You will, just not as fast as you think. Remember my previous read and it may take some money to get what you want .
>>
>>38439353
Whats your technique?
>>
>>38439300

>6 of swords
>Knight of Wands
>Four of Cups
>King of Pentacles

A career shift indeed? It doesn't seem like anything familiar will be carried over to the desired job that could help you leave behind your current home. Bit of a weird question, but where you on sales before or are you going to be in sales after? It seems like it to me, anything that allows you to gain commissions and pile up extra cash is the only sure way, also seems like you might get hounded a bit. On a more pessimist note with another card I pulled, you don't have enough studies or experience for something that will get you that fast, so look for anything corporate that has you crawl your way up. It's going to be slow according to this.

>Chapter 9: Degrees of Freedom
>Inoshiro shook vis head, as if the question was absurd
>That’s not true. We’re too clumsy to help much as laborers, but after the burst we’d be the
>only people here guaranteed immune to UV. Okay, they can cover themselves, protect their
>eyes, nothing’s impossible if they do it carefully.
>>
>>38439350
this dudes hair goes down to his chest
>>
>>38439353
What color my shirt
>>
AQ

When pp?
>>
>>38439353
colour of my curtains
>>
>>38439354
Yeah. Now tell me how my mental state is at this moment
>>
>>38439369
to be so honest basically just picking out whichever intuitive thought makes most sense to me
>>
>>38439366
How can I make money? starting on how it's painful
>>
>>38439373
Not him then. Now that I read you. Tell me if I should work again or hop on disability?
>>
>>38439374
navy blue?

>>38439378
umm like some sort of beige with a pattern?
>>
>>38439353
https://vm.tiktok.com/ZGenKCXtX/
>>
>>38439353
What material is the pendant I wear made of?
>>
>>38439387
>78
Its light pink with stars
>>
>>38439370
I am like abysmally bad at socializing and also schizophrenic, so I don't know if I could ever do sales. Thanks though
>>
>>38439386
none of the readings I've had here have ever been true
like one or two that could be chalked up to coincidence.

Coming here and getting these readings only gives me pain and anxiety
>>
>>38439353
Did I eat crab today?
>>
>>38439393
i so often get these wrong, i was very sure that it would either be the blue or red one, and my mind said red but my heart said blue, weird!
>>
>>38439402
I am very sorry, for the record that I means I was right, strength is the other card.
Look, girl, socializing is your way out
Now I presume this was not accurate to you to earn the trade, no matter, wish you luck.
>>
File: 1708118922152-0.png (167 KB, 828x581)
167 KB
167 KB PNG
Good evening everyone
Im feeling like some divination tonight
I do cartomancy(plain playing cards) with any multiple of 3 and a past present future spread
I can (for now) only read general fortunes with no specifics but i do require a nickname that atleast some people call you by
Also please post your request with a basedjak im to lazy to read all thread replies
>>
>>38439403
You don't even know what you're saying. Don't offer reads if you don't believe what you preach
>>
>>38439395
sort of gray material but not silver? and is it round, with blue in it?

>>38439396
honestly i’m actually proud of myself because i at least was able to get down a pattern!! lmao

>>38439409
yes, and in a buffet?
>>
>>38439415
What's your q? I see your point but I really can't socialize.
>>
>>38439353
Does my friend G. wanna have sex with me?
>>
>>38439366
are you gonna trade me again? Don't want to get cucked
>>
>>38439430
It's a bit embarrassing for me to ask this but if the only woman I can pull are insane, am I going to get my femdom gf/wife or not?
>>
>>38439429
1st. Close but no cigar. Keep practicing.
Here's a Q for you to solve: what happened to my scalp
>>
>>38439447
Yes I can answer your query. My query is to describe the job where I meet her? My current one or a different one? starting
>>
>>38439445
i’m too afraid to even take a guess at this because i feel i’ll be beyond off lmao sorry
>>
>>38439403
If all your queries are next gf then your fucked cause those don't work for incels.
>>
>>38439429
>409
Nope, I don't eat crab period.
>>
File: de2.png (201 KB, 827x614)
201 KB
201 KB PNG
>>38439417
Hi there, since you can only read generals, can I have a love general for the rest of the summer? My nickname is Adri and I'm male
>>
>>38439453
oh what’d i get somewhat correct :0
is it discolored? flaky? so like discoloration and flakiness? idk that’s just what i’m getting
>>
>>38439449
death, ace of pents rx, the moon, four of wands

you will have a relationship with a femdom, multiple. you already have, and there is a woman from your past who stalks you
>>
>>38439473
damn :$
>>
Trading
>>
Trading
>>
>>38439457
Don't worry, I asked about it because I already know the answer for a fact. If you wanna try and answer it you can do it, don't worry about saying the wrong thing. You can take it as practice since it won't have any consequences
>>
>>38439486
>>38439488
q?
>>
>>38439491
you’re right! i’m just weirdly scared of disappointing querents even though whatever i say changes nothing for them
i’m thinking yes?
>>
>>38439486
q?
>>38439488
q?

>>38439456

queen of cups, moon rx, ace of wands, the tower

I got the sense that she is connected to one of the people you work with, a boss or leader of some sort, but also voices are saying she's a client? I don't know lol
>>
File: cover5.jpg (369 KB, 1600x900)
369 KB
369 KB JPG
>>38439417
Male, Bob
>>
>>38439475
Nah you didn't pick up on it this time. You work better on items
>>
>>38439417
love general!!!! pls and thank you
>>
>>38439383
I'm here
Heirophant Rev
Seven of Swords
Three of Cups
Something unconventional and shady, maybe not illegal but maybe something like just selling goods in different places outside to selling drugs. A friend will help you out if you let them.
>>
>>38439353
Is V in the possession of a Y chromosome?
>>
>>38439507
what the fuck? no idea who this could be, sorry. Is it CR? Or someone else?
>>
trading
>>
>>38439518
OMG >_< lol I could never do this, but the world kinda ruined my reputation. sigh, i should just rot until i end up homeless.
>>
>>38439512
oh interesting, ty for offering the question also
>>
>>38439527
q?
>>
>>38439482
I've never been in a relationship before...Someone who stalks me? I don't know
Thanks
>>
>>38439523
i think no?
>>
>>38439502
You're correct! She wants me and she told me! But we still haven't done anything because of some complicated situations.
>>
>>38439539
oh yess! :3
>>
>>38439533
do they like the way I work? you?
>>
>>38439534
got the vibe this was in childhood
>>
>>38439528
trade again? Is this CR?
>>
>>38439538
they're not.
>>
File: 36581611_0.jpg (23 KB, 630x630)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
>>38439417
Would she prefer it if I didn't speak to her if we run into each other?
>>
>>38439549
Trust me Im trying to remember...damn im still not over being a crazy magnet, its good if theyre hot though but no cutesy relationship sucks in a way

also why cant you talk to people? if you dont mind me asking, i was the same way sadly i needed a job and trust me not wanting to starve gets you talking
>>
>>38439353
Is that thing an air conditioner or an evaporative cooer?
>>
File: 1652040189877.jpg (93 KB, 512x512)
93 KB
93 KB JPG
>>38439417
vinto
male
>>
>>38439547
What does AN think of me? starting
>>
>>38439417
>>38439563
Sorry nickname is batman.
>>
>>38439474
Alright for past i got 10 of diamond 9 of heartsa and the queen of hearts
These in conjunction specify a relationship with a somewhat wealthy and esteemed and just woman

For present i have 5 of spades Ace of Hearts and 5 of hearts
This is a relatively negative spread since it mainly signifies a lot of conflic cause by unfounded jealousy the only good thing i can see here is the Ace of hearts being acompanied by another heart card wich signifies general friendship

For your future i have 4 of hearts Ace of spades and 4 of spades
This is kinda really bad since the ace of spades is one of the worst cards but together with the other 2 it seems like you may find love but the person is hard to win over and great sickness befalls one of you and in combination with the ace of spades it may even mean death
>>
>>38439558
omg cool i’m right :3

>>38439566
an ac?
>>
>>38439563
>>38439573
*Spelling mistake its batiman
>>
>>38439587
This is just some troll.
>>
>>38439582
>66
nope. it's an evaporative cooler.
>>
>>38439595
damn T_T
can i know what it looks like?
>>
>>38439547
The Star King of Cups Justice
You're a valued asset in your workplace and justice finishes the read off by saying its all thanks to your dedication, congrats anon
>>
>>38439571
>WoFRx, 4oW, 6oPRx
she seems like she likes you and is happy with you but thinks you're selfish or unfair
>>
>>38439557
career general?

six of pents, 10 of pents, 9 of pents

it's going to be painful because she might reject you or another coworker might try stealing her from you. CR is hard to connect to. um, cr doesn't feel like the same vibe as this girl im connecting to, shes new and has yet to come into your life yet, cr feels like theyre going through an internal battle or depression or something unlike this new chick
>>
>>38439607
so someone new? starting
>>
>>38439565
what job do you work? idk i just grew up being introverted and liking art and fantasy, i hated reality and always had a tendency towards isolation. i was abused and i didnt really have any lasting friendships or relationships with anyone. i was bullied quite a lot for being quiet and insecure. then i got schizophrenia.

i want a job so badly i could go to all the time and just work 12 hour shifts and forget about everything, but im a woman and like kinda out to lunch.
>>
>>38439600
it looks like a portable air conditioner but it's not. Air conditioners use refrigeration cycle and a lot more electricity, evaporative coolers basically soak a paper media then blow a fan through said media to put water in the air which has the effect of lowering the temperatures.

Substantially different process but similar effect.
>>
>>38439510
Past is 3 of diamonds 7 of hearts and 6 of clubs
Seems like you were having some sort of legal trouble in some sort of lucrative buisness with someone who pretended to be your frend

Present 7 of spades 5 of diamonds and Ace of Diamonds
Suprising news delivered by mail maybe the loss of a friend/loved one(forgot to mention before present can be a bit in the past/future)

Fututre King of clubs six of diamonds and king of hearts
There isint much to see from this but 2 men and an early marrige and a project/buisness with either of them
>>
>>38439616
oh no i know lmao i searched up an evaporative cooler
i meant what does it look like itself, because i saw a white ac looking type thing on a wall
>>
! ! ! Offering ~3~ drawing + song + bibliomancy readings ! ! !

ask me a question and I will give you a drawing, a song and a quote from a book
>>
>>38439623
Hello, could I know if i should look for specialized housing for disabled ppl?
>>
>>38439579
That's a rather ominous ending, but thanks for the reading. I'll give feedback on each part:

>Past
I had a relationship with a rather wealthy and just woman last year

>Present
Friendship is probably the correct word. I'm becoming closer and closer to a female friend of mine and I was fancying the idea of having an affair with her, but at the same time I'm still thinking about my ex (the one from the past)

>Future
Damn! I really hope this doesn't mean literal death and no one gets hurt. There are no signs of people in my life being sick so let's hope for the best!
>>
>>38437595
God forbids this
>>
>>38439623
What does GS think about me? (She's female, I'm male)
>>
>>38439623
How to rekindle the relationship with my ex-gf A.?
>>
>>38439635
He also forbids faggotry but there you are.
>>
>>38439635
Maybe yahweh or El but not others.
>>
>>38439623
Outcome of buying V?
>>
>>38439620
The evaporative cooler is not wall mounted.
>>
>>38439618
Past description doesn't make sense at all.
Present only mildly relevant because some one I know died in April though I found out over the phone
Future sounds like gay marriage? Wtf
>>
>>38439417
>>38439515
sorry I forgot the nickname, Ellie fem
>>
>>38439626
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Mgqbai3fKo

"Nature expects a full-grown man to accept the two black voids, fore and aft, as stolidly as he accepts the extraordinary visions in between. Imagination, the supreme delight of the immortal and the immature, should be limited. In order to enjoy life, we should not enjoy it too much."

from Speak, Memory, Vladimir Nabokov
>>
>>38439570
Past 7 of hearts 6 of clubs and 3 of clubs
Lucrative buisness with someone who has been married more than once/will be

Present 7 of spades 5 of diamonds and 10 of clubs
Unexpected riches the passing of a dear friend and also beware of woman

Future 8 of hearts Knave of Hearts and 8 of spades
A your best friend will be company and be cautious of things (also two 8s means something about a love dream )
>>
>>38439667
Hey, some feedback

Past was inaccurate but I'm relatively young so that's understandable

Present is extremely accurate, basically everything you mentioned.

As for future, let's see.
>>
>>38439636

'Ngaw,' the woman says again, seeking connection.

From The Windup Girl, Paolo Bacigalupi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHkozMIXZ8w
>>
>>38439607
Five of Coins
Chariot R
Ten of Swords
King of Swords
Looks like it's going to be tough for you to really get going and for you to get the job you want or the money you want and it'll cause you pain for a while. But someone will step in and help you out, a fiery young man.
>>
>>38439666
No understando
>>
>>38439690
thank you so much
>>
>>38439693
Idk you gotta interpret the symbolism or something, usually they make sense in time
>>
Trading
>>
>>38439663
I EXPECT A BASEDJAK IN THE FEEDBACK ATLEAST

Past 5 of diamonds 7 of clubs and kind of spades
Overall good fortune but be weary of a dark and ambitious man

Present Knave of spades Queen of Diamonds and 10 of diamonds
Envious guy fair and ncie girl and money hard to read desu you might know what this means

Future 9 of hearts queen of hearts and 5 of spades
A very loving and affectionate girl(realtionship maybe since its next to the wish card) and a bad temper wich either of you might have
>>
File: IMG_1810.jpg (26 KB, 400x400)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
>>38439417
Can you give me a love general for me and my current bf? Thank you!

bb
>>
>>38439709
query
>>
>>38439685
yeah i have noticed the past is alway the most inacurate if anyone knows anything to improve past readings please tell me
>>
>>38439738
Usually past readings should be very accurate
>>
>>38439686
The feeling I got from the drawing/quote/song combination could be expressed in one simple phrase "fighting isolation" or "I don't wanna be left alone". This kinda resonates because we helped each other in times of need and of poor mental health where we would have perished if we were alone. So I believe she wants to get even closer and I'm really happy about it. Thanks :)
>>
>>38439642
He wrote an outline of a novel in motel rooms before they hit Central Falls, Rhode Island, and mailed it to his agent. He had been a mildly successful novelist a million years before, in a time when the darkness had not come over his life. The agent took the outline to his last publisher, who expressed polite interest but no inclination to part with any advance money. "Please" and "thank you," he told the boy as he tore the agent's letter up, were still free. He said it without too much bitterness and set about the book anyway.

Salem's Lot Stephen King

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GUm5g8SG4o&ab_channel=RockCityVEVO
>>
>>38439735
will I have a bf this year or describe next bf?
you?
>>
Trading
>>
>>38439780
q?
>>
File: images-9.jpg (10 KB, 223x226)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
>>38439722
idk how to give feedback on the genders because I dont know if my energy feeds as female or male lmaoooo but thank you I would like a nice gf. old relationship might have been the dark man
>>
File: IMG_9876.png (71 KB, 960x710)
71 KB
71 KB PNG
>>38439417
Couldn’t get a general fortune? Stefan.
>>
File: comdlpng6970018.jpg (127 KB, 720x731)
127 KB
127 KB JPG
>>38439417
Six
>>
>>38439726
Never done reading on 2 people so take with a grain of salt

Past Queen of clubs 2 of hearts and Ace of spades
A dark haired/skinned woman who someone had a chance of succes with but very misserably failed

Present 8 of clubs 10 of spades adn 2 of spades
A covetous man who may be arrewsted or removed form jail(not sure)

Future 3 of diamonds king of hearts and 6 of diamonds
More legal/domestic trouble with/against someone who is good of heart but hasty and rash and also early marrige

Really not sure on this one since its 2 people but here you go
>>
>>38439768
Thanks! I feel like this resonates and it has meaning for me, but I need to reflect upon this combination in order to fully understand it, so I'll keep myself from giving you feedback now, but if I find you in some other thread I'll give you proper feedback.
>>
>>38439738
I see, btw could you elaborate on what a love dream means?
>>
File: 9776 - SoyBooru.png (104 KB, 512x502)
104 KB
104 KB PNG
will finish up all readings but not taking new ones bc tired
>>
>>38439820
NP
>>38439757
NP

Glad it resonated, y'all
>>
>>38439835
no idea im using an old ass book for interpretation heres the full text on it
>>
>>38439850
lol thanks, seems positive I suppose
>>
I am doing readings!
Pendulum, Tarot and dice!

Ask away!
>>
>>38439795
past 8 of diamonds 3 of spades and 10 of hearts
Marrige late in life a journey and many children

present 7 of diamonds knave of diamonds and 10 of clubs
Someone who only acts in his own interest and speaks "evil" or satire and riches wich are acompanied by the loss of a friends

Future 8 of hearts 5 of diamonds and knave of spades
PLeasure unexpected news and someone who envious
>>
Can someone help me interpret a spread?
>>
>>38439866
Does she want me to just avoid speaking to her if we run into each other?
>>
>>38437595
TRADING
>>
Twade.
>>
>>38439926
Q?
>>
Should I just end my life for real this time?
>>
>>38439944
No
>>
>>38439949
I have nothing to live for I want to starve myself and drink some sleeping pills. I don't know I just want the pain and suffering to stop
>>
>>38439926
Career/finance general please. What is your query?
>>
>>38439957
Go for a walk man, and come back and tell us how you feel then.
>>
>>38439866
Can you read about the future of me and my bf? Will we have a happy marriage?
Thanksss
>>
>>38439957
we all die in the end anyway anon, there is no point in accelerating the inevitable.
>>
>>38439959
Nta but I'll trade with you.

Could you interpret a spread I pulled earlier?
>>
>>38439959 <-- That is mine.
>>38439932
Misclicked, I apologize.
>>
>>38439964
>>38439966
I've been working all day feeling tired and haven't eaten a thing. I want to let myself die it's not like anyone would miss me you know, all I've known is tears and sadness and when I finally get a glimmer of hope it gets taken away I should have expected that I thought life would be better and different but no
>>
>>38439966
>snicker
>>
>>38439971
So I'll start yours in a moment.

I asked what will happen between me and her in the near future?

I've taken a step back on reaching out because she's hanging out with a few other guys and we aren't texting as much.

I got

>8 of cups, lovers, king of pentacles, 5 of pentacles, strength, 2 of cups, ace of pents, 3 of wands.

Starting yours
>>
>>38439981
i feel the same way. i feel the exact same way.
>>
Trading
>>
>>38439992
Wished there was a way to push a button and simply die. I've been eyeing the sleeping pills in my counter I just want to make sure that's gonna kill me for good you know...
>>
>>38439971
>4 of swords rx, 5 of pents rx, 3 of pents rx, 8 of pents

Well it seems like to make any progress your really gonna have to work hard on it (near the point of almost burning yourself out on the work) to see some slight improvements in your bank account but after those first initial hurdles the progress will get smoother. I don't see much help coming your way on this either, you Likely won't find much assistance in your peers or anyone to help you reach your financial goals. Keep your head down and bust ass if you want to see progress. It'll get easier but will take awhile and will be difficult at first.

So not the best outcome but it's all about how much effort you put into making money
>>
>>38439992
You there moo?
>>
>>38439924
Queen of cups, Ace of cups, the World, 9, pendulum: yes

You seem to really like her a lot. She was someone meant to be in your life, she feels unstable and confused about you, and if you approach her she's going to react poorly or shut down.

>>38439965
Seven of swords, ace of cups, ace of pentacles, ten of pentacles pendulum: yes, dice; 8

I think on a level it will be prosperous and happy but unfortunately you will go through some pain with your husband because he has his finger in many pies

>>38439988
It seems like you and her aren't really going to continue, I think the lovers in that spread refers to your feelings for her. She feels uninterested in you generally and was just being polite/sussing you out.

>>38440000
I feel you.
>>
>>38440053
>988

Eh I see the strength and 2 of cups plus ace and 3 of wands as the future is my thing.

If it ended in 8 of cups and 5 of pents I could see that but at the moment not really. Thanks for the interpretation though
>>
popped a few sleeping pills, doing some readings before I go to sleep. shoot!
>>
>>38440115
Would you be willing to interpret a spread of mine?
>>
>>38440117
sure ill take a crack at it go for it!
>>
>>38439988
>>38440115
This if you could please.
>>
>>38440072
Np, do you have my reading?
>>
>>38440140
>>38440024
It was this one
>>
>>38440132
Okay bro you got a chance with this little whore if you are willing to be the dude that has more money and more power, she might look at you but to be honest she wants someone who can provide for her she is looking for a man that has the means to treat her like a queen so yeah you have a chance if you show her that you're the meanest and baddest shark in the pool, she is looking for that in a guy and yeah you got some heavy hitters there so it's going to be tough but if you are up for it I can see you nabbing the chick only if you have the chaching! but yeah ace of pents is important here if you want the relationship to materialize, most women want men that are able to take care of them, no one wants to date a poor fag especially young pretty women
>>
>>38440115
how will streaming on twitch go for me over the next 30 days?
>>
>>38439866
Hi.
What should I focus in my life rn?
>>
>>38440115
Should I imigrate to another country?
>>
>>38440168
temperance, 8 of pentacles, knight of swords, 4 of wands
it will go well but it's gonna take a long ass time before you reach stardom but it's going to be a fun ride you will meet plenty of famous streamers whose clout you can ride the coatails off. overall you will be well liked by many, you might be the funny type of streamers that everyone thinks are wholesome yet funny, kinda like moist critical or connor cdawg va, as for the 30 days yeah like i said it might be slowwwww so be patient brudda
>>
>>38439866
will i get my wishes?
>>
>>38440184
ace of swords, ace of pentacles, world
cards say yes and you might get some good money there, seriously you're winning big moolah go for it brudda don't be afraid to step venture in to a new territory
>>
>>38440115
should i do my blog or what should i try to get internet presence (within my terms and goals)
>>
>>38439866
How does KP feel about LF? tysm
>>
>>38439738
Sometimes there’s a calibration issue. When I was first calibrating my current deck, I got past when I tried to read present. To refine this, read only past, and then only present. Do separate spreads in separate training sessions. Once you’re consistent, you can go back to reading them together again.

>>38439903
Sure. What is it? Be specific if you can.

>>38439957
I promise you that your life will improve dramatically if you leave this site. Find something to replace your time on here. Spend that time in the gym or learning a skill, learning a language, learning an instrument, whatever. The sense of progression and accomplishment will renew your connection with the experience of being alive. If you don’t know which, join a gym and commit to a workout plan. That’s growth + physical health + routine. Good luck, be well.
>>
>>38439866
what does P think of r?
>>
>>38440053
when will tp be removed?
>>
>>38440156
Welp alright a little unfortunate but makes sense.
>>
>>38440115
What does she thinks of me?
>>
>>38440115
The financial outcome of me and my boyfriend if we get married?
>>
>>38440200
Been there done that nothing brings me happiness. I'm going to die alone I'm going to get everything ready for my suicide in a few days thankfully I don't got pets nor kiddos to leave behind so I'm Gucci on that front. Probs will leave a suicide note apologizing in case anyone enters my home and finds my decaying body
>>
>>38440115
Will my wish be granted?
>>
>>38440185
thank u, i'm not really caring so much about streaming atm as i'm working on gamedev more than i am streaming but just so long as i'm able to have fun, you know? i definitely do try to be funny on stream, but it can be tiring.
thanks again!!
>>
>>38440196
Dayuuuum
Thanks reader
>>
>>38440198
3 of pentacles
do more than that, do a blog, a vlog and something random on tiktok you want to get engagement in order to get fame, you could make some story time shit and add some fun element to it people are a sucker for that now a days, people want raw things and people being real and relatable. I think you could do more than that and if you're gonna go for it make sure you commit to the bit.

>>38440216
yeh sorry buddy, but your cards are telling you that as well. chick is a gold digga

>>38440225
3 of swords
she is sad about something, you probably hurt her feelings and broke her heart, but who knows

>>38440232
10 of pentacles
good things all around to be honest, seems like you and your boyfriend are very inteligent people that know what you want in life, take it easy you two will be swiming in cash, think of something you can do together and make a business out of it.
>>
>>38440115
Tell me something I need to know that will
happen soon.
>>
>>38440115
What city would be best for me to live in?
>>
>>38440245
the star
yeah you'll get what you want soon

>>38440266
6 of cups
perhaps you might make amends with someone that you really loved and cared about

>>38440273
the sun
somewhere happy and go lucky and a young city where things are growing and developing, plenty of opportunities there

man when will these fucking pills take effect
>>
aq
will he miss me if I die?
>>
>>38440172
ace of cups, ten of cups, the lovers

family life and relationships with other people, emotional health. dice roll : 3

>>38440194

ace of swords, death, the world

your life is very karmic, some wishes you were born with yes and some you accumulated by living no.

>>38440199
6 of pents, the magician, emperor

kp feels angry towards lf, there is a feeling of contempt and power over lf. kp has a superiority complex. lf is viewed as incompetent and feeble. kp is a bully, sheesh.

>>38440208
ace of pentacles, the wheel of fortune, the world, two of swords

there is an energy here where someone finds the other person threatening, or it's mutual, cause the energy is unclear. it's like a mutual contempt, r retaliated against p because p pushes r's buttons. and they kind of go back and forth with tension and fighting. it's honestly toxic and competitive.
>>
>>38440115
what kind of girl would be interested in me in the future?
>>
>>38439891
Wow thank you.

Could you clarify that middle part: the selfish person who acts only in his own interest is that someone I know in my circle or are the cards calling me selfish?

Thanks.
>>
>>38440302
tower
none, seems like you come off as toxic and intense and that scares the chickies away. tone that shit down bruv
>>
>>38440299
tysm very accurate
>>
>>38440285
>73
Thank you. Also what pills are you talking about?
>>
>>38439866
will he unblock me?
>>
File: 1707863446686298.png (301 KB, 634x536)
301 KB
301 KB PNG
>>38440311
https://youtu.be/xNe6J_nkQ9w

its over....
Should I end it come on... tell me?
>>
>>38440053
what will happen after i die?
>>
>>38439866
Will listening to them every night manifest the things i want? Thx
>>
>>38440115
will i move to another country soon?
>>
>>38440319
no problem

took some unisom with some cooking wine I have in my kitchen. but so far they havent done shit
>>
>>38439866
What is the next move I need to make in my life?
>>
>>38440335
3 of cuops, 9 of cups, chariot
yes probably around september or october the latest. man and shit is going to be fun it will be a fast paced but fun enviroment for you, you might feel right at home or people will make yu feel welcomed there and shit
>>
>>38439866
What has he said about me to a and r?
>>
>>38440115
Outcome of buying V?
>>
>>38440115
Does he miss me?
>>
>>38439866
Hi, i want to know if he has feelings towards me or someone else? Ty!
>>
File: 1704648414935886.jpg (22 KB, 510x383)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
>>38440311
thank you for telling me that ill never know love
i should just do ritualistic suicide in public instead
>>
>>38440358
4 of wands
you might rejoice over it, good investment

>>38440360
the lovers
yeah he misses you immensely, guy is head over heels for you. must be nice being loved

>>38440368
>>38440326
welcome to the club, want to drink the kool-aid?
>>
File: 1709292262784123.jpg (287 KB, 3440x1440)
287 KB
287 KB JPG
>>38440374
Nah that is not the reason, its because in the future i am surely not attractive enough for the competition, right?
I have a query for you, SHOULD I FUCKING BLOW MY BRAINS OUT?
>>
>>38440115
How do I deal with this anger I have?
>>
>>38440374
>yeah he misses you immensely, guy is head over heels for you. must be nice being loved
That's weird, he dumped me in February. Thanks, not sure if I should attempt to reconcile as I still feel much resentment towards him.
>>
>>38440115
Will stuff between me and AM work?
>>
>>38440390
look buddy I am a suicidal faggot myself, but im broke to afford fancy drugs or a gun. here I am hating myself and giving readings for the public why not pick up divination as a hobby and hang around this musty old place you might end up nabbing some suicidal chick that you may want to drink kool-aid with

4 of cups, 8 of pentacles
the answer is no of course, cards tell you to take it chill on the suicide, find something to distract yourself, well join us and become a reader

>>38440400
temperance
you might need to meditate and find the reason that makes you angry, it might take a while but you need to harness patience and a bit of self love and you will find the source of anger, you should analyze your life so far.
>>
>>38439866
General for rest of the year?
>>
>>38440115
Will my plan work?
>>
>>38440408
sometimes we are retarded and we do shit we don't want to do, we men are retarded monkes that usually dont think of the long run, but yeah for now you gotta work on your shit, but at least you know he misses you, but yeah for now work on your feelings and work on your healing before you make things happen.

empress
for now practice self love and learn to forgive and forgive yourself as well

>>38440410
6 of wands
without a doubt! things will run smoothly
>>
>>38440115
what has j asked about me on here
>>
>>38440323
death, moon, ace of pents, ten of pents
my pendulum is saying yes?
there is an energy here where they're playing games, so don't get too caught up in it

>>38440328
three of swords, ace of cups, the ten of cups, the chariot

people will be heartbroken and very sad, you have like some toxic family members or enemies that will be um..... happy that you're gone sorry if that's controversial, and i can't really comment about the afterlife.

>>38440332
knight of wands, ten of cups, page of cups

you will align with people and places that can bring you these things and open you up to new possibilities and opportunities, but you're inexperienced and have a lot to learn before you gain anything big

>>38440342
the hanged man, two of cups, queen of wands dice roll: 3

you are going through a tough time, and in the future you will gain a good sum of money that will keep you afloat through the tough times ahead. don't lose connections with anyone, and don't be quick to spend. make steady financial decisions.

>>38440357
3 of pentacles, six of pentacles, the moon, four of swords

is this a gay man? anyway. they bad mouthed you in a "non compliment" type of way, like they went out of their way to say a whole lot and throw you under the bus, but its something about you being socially or economically different from him. getting a visual of a man and two women.
>>
>>38440115
Does U love f?
>>
>>38440299
>172
Thanks
>>
>>38440421
9 of swords
I don't think so, and you might end up feeling bad for this, not sure what this is but think about it a little bit.
>>
>>38440318
which one was yours?
>>
>>38440431
is reincarnation actually real?
>>
>>38440299
Will i get my d back?
>>
>>38439866
Will JLD make advances towards me in the fall semester?
>>
>>38440437
ask another reader if my answer wasnt satisfactory

>>38440436
2 of swords
they aren't sure, seems like that they are on the fence because of something.

>>38440430
7 of swords
yeah, guy or girl is a fucking stalker, run guy might be stalking you on other medias as well, watch out

pills are starting to kick in, fun!
>>
>>38440053
if i did what i am thinking of, will it give results i want?
>>
>>38440474
Tysm goodnight
>>
>>38440429
Ya I don't plan on having romantic relationships until after I graduate in November so it's a moot point regardless
>>
>>38439866
Has C found my acc?
>>
>>38440483
any good recomendations for a poor fag like myself something easy to get as well
>>
AQ
should i get my sweet piano or the melody one
thx
>>
>>38440510
me too bud me too

>>38440492
it's for the best to be honest

>>38440488
night night take care
>>
>>38440497
u can get zopaclone for insomnia
or seroquel puts u to sleep but it makes %+- you retarded
>>
>>38440524
lol nah I would like to keep my brain cells sort of intact, not much left there anyway
>>
>>38440524
you moron, he should try actual hard drugs so he fucking dies
>>38440518
fuck you again
>>
>>38440535
I don't mind you insulting me, trust me buddy you can't hate me as much as I hate myself
>>
>>38440535
Fake sttreet Benzos Laced with metamine
>>
>>38440543
I know I come across as intense but you pos, youre telling me none
Fuck women actually
Fuck you too
>>
doing more readings till this thread dies, pills havent kicked in yet. To the anon praying for my dead please pray harder
>>
>>38440285
First one
thanks
>>
>>38440560
Why NONE? answer
>>
>>38440560
Should i buy my sweet piano Or the melody one Thx
>>
>>38440560
hey can I ask for a seven day general?
>>
>>38440560
What will happen after i die?
>>
>>38440560
Is my next gf someone new who gets hired at my company?
>>
>>38440560
Is my dog finna b ok?
>>
>>38440556
lol you're fun if you got so much pussy you wouldnt be in this cess like the rest of us, now would you.

>>38440566
no one is going to fuck you with that attitude of yours

>>38440567
sweet
3 of cups

melody
lovers

you will love the melody one for some reason it seems more whole but sweet is good as well, either one will make you happy but you will love melody more

>>38440570
9 of swords, 9 of wands, 10 of wands
its going to be a tough week, lots of work and also you're getting over a broken heart or something that is making you very upset it might be an uphill battle from here, things are going to be okay but with many struggles

>>38440572
4 of swords
nothing to be honest, seems like you may be stuck in purgatory for some reason

>>38440579
6 of cups
she is someone you know already, someone who you might get highly attached to in the future. Not sure if she is from work or not but you two know each other.
>>
>>38440601
ANSWER, WHY NONE?
>>
>>38440586
chariot
if you act fast and make sure he or she gets the proper care they will be, but you might want to act fast for the pupper's sake

>>38440608
because you're an intense weirdo that doesnt know how to take an answer, brother look at you reacting imagine with a woman, shit man i feel sorry for the poor wench that takes you seriously
>>
>>38440431
>342
Thank you. Would those tough times ahead be for everyone or just me in particular?
>>
>>38440363
emperor, empress, two of pentacles, moon

someone else sweetie, he feels like you're different kinds of people? like your families are incompatible, maybe your family is more white/blue collar or something? he just finds your mannerisms incompatible with what he has in mind.
dice roll: 4

>>38440419
wheel of fortune, death, 7 of pentacles, 8 of pentacles
dice roll: 6

scrying pictures of a sword and a newspaper, a gift and evil spirits. got a feeling that you're going to spend fall doing a lot of reading or work, and then for winter you're going to have a bit of a rough time spiritually im picking up and maybe will unlock a gift.

>>38440462

i dont feel comfortable answering questions about the afterlife, i dont really know, sorry.

>>38440470
five of pentacles, the world, the emperor

pendulum yes
dice roll : 8
it's an item? yes, but it's like gone because it's like one of those crystals that run away when its overwhelmed

>>38440471
8 of cups, the high preistess, the heirophant

jld feels like a huge nerd and theyre kinda too internally messed up to take the stance you need to ask you out. theyre honestly a huge huge nerd and i dont like this energy. they just have weird sort of ideas towards people and socializing.

>>38440475
pendulum: no
ace of cups, ace of coins, the moon, temperance

im picking up that a female energy is blocking you?

>>38440496
voices: no
pendulum: no
dice roll: 12
tarot: the fool, six of wands, page of pentacles

you are successful at keeping privacy
>>
>>38440615
>because you're an intense weirdo that doesnt know how to take an answer, brother look at you reacting imagine with a woman, shit man i feel sorry for the poor wench that takes you seriously
Thats not a real answer, tell me
why not
>>
>>38440601
Tysm
>>
>>38440601
>0579
Holy shit what? Is it someone from work? An ex? someone not from work? I'm willing to trade for more information.
>>
>>38440560
How do I meet the woman I marry?
>>
>>38440518
it's gonna lead to a pretty bitchin career path imo so I gotta study hard, especially since I bombed this class the last time I took it. Hope you sleep well anon
>>
>>38440115
Do the S offer first?
>>
>>38440624
tysm
>>
>>38439866
1 or 2?
>>
>>38439866
Did I get the job that interviewed for yesterday afternoon?
>>
>>38439866
Why does she take so long to get back to me? Am I annoying her?
>>
>>38440115
Should I load up on gas today or wait?
>>
>>38440560
Have I already met my next lover?
>>
>>38440560
30 day financial general?
>>
>>38440299
what has j asked abt me on div?
>>
>>38440560
Biggest thing for me in August?
>>
>>38439866
Why do I feel lost? Like I’m losing my own beliefs and self-concept. Before I was alright with it and now I’m overthinking about it.
>>
>>38440624
2nd
Interesting
I wonder what that "gift" is about
Thank you moo
>>
>>38440560
Hi Anon, I know you're suicidal, but please remember, there is a spiritual reality and I ask and pray for you to open your heart to God, and the planes of light beings. I pray that your pain goes away and you are shown love and peace within yourself. Don't give up the battle.
>>
>>38440560
Will I get into the program?
>>
>>38440624
>471
Lol how nerdy are they? I found it cool that this is a similar to a read from a different reader
>>
>>38440560
Will I get anything of value from this training program?
>>
>>38440758
idk man like id bet loads of money theyve seen some wild porn or have illegal nsfw thoughts like theyre twisted and also nerdy >_> dont like it >>38440650
1 (the sun, dice roll: 5, pendulum: no)
2( ace of pents, ten of pents, dice roll : 12, pendulum: yes)

1 - A big problem but invokes excitement and passion
2 - makes you cold and is painful but is worth it in the end if you dont want to end badly

side note: i smell baby poop?

>>38440651
pendulum aint doing shit they havent decided yet...

cards: the fool, the sun, six of pents

they view you as someone who is usable for a lower level position in the company, they are considering you but a lot of other people are going for the same position so if you get let down i wouldnt worry and try a similar field.

dice roll : 3+5 = 8
>>38440665
the empress, ace of cups, page of swords

get the vibe shes trying not to seem desperate and sincerely busy

>>38440682
justice, ten of wands, queen of swords

your past relationship problems

>>38440695
strength, eight of swords, page of cups

youre emotionally immature and breaking out of many years of toxic patterns, spiritual awakening, ego death
>>
>>38439866
future gf?
>>
>>38440431
Last one, yeah it is a guy a like with his 'friends'. I think he flirts with them

Ty!
>>
>>38439866
what does he feel about me (f)?
>>
>>38440848
>758
Woah lol
>095
How do I go through this?
>>
>>38440431
I'm the last again, it was accurate I feel. Can I ask again please. Does he likes a or r?

Thank you so much if you take it
>>
AQ

Why did N say what she said? I want the truth
>>
>>38439866
Future BF?
>>
Trading
>>
>>38439866
Which are T's intentions towards me nowadays?
>>
>>38439866
Is AC my next gf?
>>
>>38440560
Please tell me how d feels about me?
>>
>>38440053
>Queen of cups, Ace of cups, the World, 9, pendulum: yes
>You seem to really like her a lot. She was someone meant to be in your life, she feels unstable and confused about you, and if you approach her she's going to react poorly or shut down.

If she is meant to be in my life then what am I supposed to do?
>>
>>38439866
what did that lady in the laundry room folding clothes think of me?
>>
Trading
>>
AQ
Why was she staring at me?
>>
>>38441396
She was thinking about her laundry anon.
>>
>>38441415
query
>>
Trading
>>
AQ
Will I get to make art with her soon?
>>
>>38441476
Q
>>
>>38441534
Advice that would help me the most right now? You ?
>>
>>38441451
What is d feeling about me ?
U?
>>
What does M feel of R
>>
Trading
>>
>>38441753
What's your query? mine is if AC is my next gf or someone I don't know yet
>>
Trading
>>
>>38441784
What do people hate and love the most about me? starting
>>
>>38441784
is next gf someone you already know , 3 of wands
is your next gf someone you don't know, magician
AC, empress rx judgement 6 of pentacles rx 7 of wand knight of pent rx
it won't reach a level of commitment necessary with AC, there will be resistance to it, there are off power dynamic or some sort of inequalities in time or investment or finances, she might not be ready to be in a relationship right now. It is highly unlikely she will be your girlfriend but with judgement miracles are possible.

you can easily manifest yourself a girlfriend
and you can choose to make someone you know your girlfriend
>>
>>38441817
They like your wit but they see you as lazy sometimes and a bit whiny but they recognize you as smart.
>>
>>38441852
haha fair
>>
trade
>>
>>38441945
q?
>>
Aq or trade
Would he be into blood play ....?
Sorry
>>
Trading!!
>>
>>38442307
q?
>>38441945
q?

mine is, did he hack my dads email?
>>
>>38442468
How is d feeling about me in general?
Starting
>>
>>38442468
6 of cups
Ace of wands
The emperor
Looks like a yes...
>>
>>38442485
lovers, six of swords, knight of pents

they feel deeply for you and care about you a lot
>>
trading! my query is, if he thought i was ugly, why did he come back?
>>
>>38442518
Ty
>>
>>38442532
do you have my reading?
>>
>>38442527
Okay will I reach my body goals in august?
Starting
>>
>>38442490
>>38442538
>>
Trading
>>
>>38442538
sry, didn't know which one you were. thanks!
>>
>>38442527
6 of cups the star the lovers
Wow he loves you
>>
>>38442555
Np :)
>>
>>38442539
Temperance, six of wands, queen of swords

yes, you will come very close to it
>>
Trading
>>
>>38442553
q? will i die soon? i feel so ill.
>>
>>38442582
Thank you!!
>>
>>38442584
Q?
>>
>>38442584
Mine is if I will see e soon in person
You?
>>
>>38442590
I’ve been seeing this girl and she says she loves me and she introduced me to her parents which is a huge deal for her. On paper everything is great and she hasn’t given me any reason to doubt her.
But I have some weird paranoia something is going on behind my back.
Is this real and I’m just freaking myself out over nothing?
>>
>>38442597
Okay
Starting
>>
AQ or trade

Am I going to die soon? I feel so ill.
>>
Trading
>>
>>38442597
10 of cups
3 of wands
4 of cups
No , things look really good between you the feelings you're having are because you may be a little insecure.
>>
>>38442601
Trade u
Mine is if j will notice a difference in me next time we meet
Starting
>>
>>38442606
the emperor, three of wands, page of cups

if its about your appearance, then yes
>>
>>38442601
Are you messing with something you shouldn't have been messing with?
Justice
The magician
4 of pents
I don't think you will die... but pls see a dr or something tarot isn't a definite thing
Whats the problem?
>>
>>38442604
world
page of cups
2 of pentalces

you will, can't say when but probably soon. and most likely by chance.
if you're able to be positive and keep a good state of mind.

trade again?
>>
Trading occult
>>
>>38442610
Thanks!
Hopefully for the better lol
>>
>>38442613
Sure!
How will my halloween be?
You?
>>
>>38442620
Can I actually trust her that she's faithful and means it when she says she loves me?
>>
>>38442611
no ive just had poor health since ive been a teenager and its getting progressively worse, doctors find nothing.
>>
>>38442620
Sorry wait
Will we go to mexico together?
>>
>>38442625
7 of swords
Ace of cups
The world
I think that she does love you are you a bit of a shut in though by any chance?
>>
>>38442626
Any addictions you have?
>>
>>38442628
the fool
page of wands
hermit

not together but you can still have a really good fulfilling time by yourself, even if its not mexico.
fool followed by page of wands and hermit make me feel like this is a solo thing but a really good one

>>38442636
Not a shut in per se. I have friends that I do stuff with but I am somewhat reserved unless I need to be social.
I got shit on really bad in my last long term relationship. like really really bad and I have some issues i'm trying to work thru
this girl seems really great and shes given me lots of reasons to trust her but I'm not used to things going this well and I feel like im gonna get hurt or she might be doing something shady idk.
i'd like to have more insight on the situation tho I'm down to keep reading
>>
Trading occult
>>
>>38442636
also 7 of swords up there makes me anxious as that is the card of lies and deceit
>>
>>38442646
Dang why won't he go to mexico?
>>
>>38442659
i will draw on this

can you tell me what advice the card have for me in my situation or if theres anything I need to know?
>>
>>38442662
Okay starting

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.