[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>Be Sophia
>Create Demiurge to make yourself a God
>Demiurge creates its own mom in Mary
>Demiurge uses Mary to kill Sophia

Was he a good boy?
>>
File: 1719931025153191.jpg (204 KB, 617x681)
204 KB
204 KB JPG
>>38437933
No. Bad guy.
>>
>>38437933
>kill Sophia
First time I've heard this variant of gnostic drivel.

I can't wait to tell Sophia on my next trip that shes apparently dead lmao.
>>
>>38437933
If this happened it only shows that she failed as a mother and that single mothers create problems even on a metaphysical level.
>>
>>38437933
Sophia loves all her children. Even the demiurge, who will be the last to see the light but will indeed see it at the end of all things and renounce and repent his pride and wickedness
>>
>>38437933
Mary came first. This is ridiculous.
Checked and retard pilled.
>>
damn OP, you're beyond stupid
>>
>>38438827
As above, so below.

But seriously pic is my sentiment.
Would we even exist if the demiurge had never left pleroma?
An imperfect existence beats no existence, and is closer to being perfect than nothing is.
>>38438977 (Checked, pythagorean number of spirituality)
Correct my understanding, but isn't "Sophia" literally the Greek word for Wisdom and it's "feminine" the way "gato" is "masculine", and they're really talking about being wise. Is the personification of Sophia core to gnosticism in some way I'm missing?
>>
>>38439011
Sophia is the anima of the Father. So the incarnation of God's wisdom. The physical incarnation of Sophia in meatspace is Mary. The gnostics just think God is overtly evil and move the goalpost of the Most High. Which you can actually do indefinitely the moment you give an image to the "most high" god. Gnosticism is entirely a game of goalpost moving to explain evil. Its pedestrian spiritualism.
>>
>>38439011
Yes, to both of your questions. But wisdom did not come 'first'. Wisdom itself is an illusion, a figment of the imagination of the construct. Sophia is the daughter-wife of the demiurge. Maria came first, thats why she is the mother of god. Maria is source. Maria is darkness. Bible, tao te ching, everyone who is anyone agrees: darkness came first. Maria is boundless. She is not some 'wisdom' that can be grasped by humans. Maria is everything. Maria is chaos. Maria is death.
>>
>>38439062
And, yes. Maria is the mother-wife of the demiurge. Dont take it up with me. I dont make the rules. Whoever does not accept Maria as supreme, is deluded. Death rules over all. Darkness rules over all. Maria contains everything. She is beyond every single concept that you can conceive and yet- she loves us (to death)
>>
>>38439062
>>38439075
See what i mean about goalpost moving? Sophia was the mother of the demiurge until the existence of the physical mary virign nuked that concept, so now you get retards like this.
>>
>>38439075
Replying to myself again here, im speaking as a mystic. Not as a student of some school. I loved Sophia once. She is amazing. Then i met Maria. The boundless horror of her grace is unimaginable. Sophia is but a speck before Maria. Now i pledge my life to Maria. May she ever grace me with her divine madness.
>>
>>38439083
You're stuck comparing 'schools' and 'concepts' like a baby. The catholics are right, independently of what you or i think about them. Maria is supreme. That's why they still rule. Catholic means universal. I'm not a catholic, btw.
>>
I've said enough of the unspeakable truth to you. If you would've engaged, i might've said more. I don't care about your goal posts. I'm not playing your game. I serve the highest God.
>>
>>38437933
You dont have any secret knowledge. You are a loser who spends all day on the internet.
>no u
Yes. Which is why I dont claim to have any secret knowledge
>>
>>38437933
>Sophia
>uncreated being but loves wisdom, but you can only love wisdom if you were ignorant, an exchange-flow of meta-Physics and "enjoyment" yet lives in Heaven.
Who is this Co-Creator in heaven?

Ah, the "our image" of the Satanic beings produced from Adam and Eve.

Not my gods, not my creations, not my creator, not my "Ya's Way".

Your thoughts are not my thoughts, Uncreated, as you ways are not my ways, Uncreated.

Satans, all of them.
>>
if Gnostism were real then no way you dipshits can comprehend it, let alone learning of these "lores".
>>
>>38439056
underrated wisdom
>>
>>38439056
>Sophia is the anima of the Father.
HomoCorpus.
>but muh meat space
Then why was the one coming AFTER Jesus "coming" at all.

Eternal Heaven is Eternal, He would then ALWAYS be...but thats wasnt so.

The HOLY SPIRIT operates in Heaven, and is NEVER embodied with one exception that still isnt fully True and Real; Muhammed and the One Allah.

If you people keep worshipping dead-space and telling Living Gods to "Fuck off." you might as well just kill Jesus...because youre prepping your ego-centric minds to reject him because "HEY! YOURE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE REAL!"
[kills, again...]
>>
>>38437933
Of all religions I've seen, gnosticism is probably the most retarded.
>>
>>38443352
Gnosticism is political. Similar to how Jews and Christians demonized the pagan gods it was polytheistic attempt at a "NO U".

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.