[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: plagues.jpg (79 KB, 424x336)
79 KB
79 KB JPG
2024? 1024? 300BC? I came across Static in the Attics upload yesterday https://youtu.be/IM2ROJT9YBk?si=qDvqavk3iNyCquiT and it reminded me of a conversation I had with my gf one day where out of the blue, I said something a long the lines of
>How do we know the date and time is actually what it says it is?
Sure there's archaeological evidence to put us
>here
but wouldn't it be fairly easy to fake a number of civilizations?
What are /x/'s thoughts on phantom time
>>
>>38438379
there's a conspiracy theory out there that the years between around 700 and 999 were made up, that Constantine VII just said "ok everyone its the year 1000 now!" so he would be the ruler in the year 1000.
It has been debunked, but your concern stands. 2024 years since the birth of Christ is a long time to calculate, it is pretty bold to presume that we have it exactly right.
>>
>>38438379
>but wouldn't it be fairly easy to fake a number of civilizations?
Exactly
Fake and gay
All of it
No way to know what isn't

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.