[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: deathcat.png (467 KB, 1549x2264)
467 KB
467 KB PNG
Seems like a creep to hide all the life in the shadows only to appears in the last moments of peoples life to play and fuck with them.
>>
>>38438742
Unenlightened hylic. Death is an inevitability. Its a job, there is no feeling in its work, no play, if anything its boring drudgery. I guarantee you, if death is an entity, or has an entity carry out its process, it mourns the necessity of its work and resents the events that lead to its job being created within the world. Show more respect to the ineffable and unchangable.
>>
>>38439027
>Unenlightened hylic

Oh boy

>I guarantee you, if death is an entity, or has an entity carry out its process, it mourns the necessity of its work and resents the events that lead to its job being created within the world

Clearly you never had an encountered with death, he is kind of fun desu but definitely loves to play and fucks with people and leave his mark on the world.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.