[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Gnosticism meme.jpg (3.04 MB, 1500x9002)
3.04 MB
3.04 MB JPG
Is it just a coincidence
the gnostic meme speaks of a sophia whom left pleroma or whatever shit and became a whore who made demiurge
and in typical single mother fashion she doesn't want to take responsibility for her actions, instead tries to put blame on her bastard son demiurge

so the meme goes to say that she controls large collective consciousness or something (this spark she left with from pleroma or whatever), some of which was used to make demiurge
so could it be that some of that still remain with her, and that she made some other living beings, or controls them through hive mind (since that would be like collective consciousness)
some anime like Evangelion and Darling hint that it's these kabbalists dream to turn humanity into one big blob of consciousness, probably because it would serve the purpose their masters have outlined for their pawns
basically it would mean humanity would lose its sovereignty, while some being manipulates this collective blob consciousness to their own benefit (darling hinted this). We'd basically be slaves with 0 free will (which we currently are not yet, as crazy as it may sound)

I found it very odd there's some youtuber https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fy-C7_7tYOA talking how there is a collective hivemind group of ayys called insects/ mantids of orion or whatever, and that they have a "queen" who commands them.. who just happens to share same name as the gnostic demiurge's mother, Sophia
>>
I never thought too much of it, I thought it must be a coincidence.. but lately I've been thinking, that maybe it isn't a coincidence, that it must be same being

Maybe part of gnosticism is true, that demiurge does control this bubble reality that's separated from real reality, but where the gnostic meme is deceiving is when it's trying to portraying the "solution". The solution most definitely shouldn't be to return to Sophia, because that probably leads to the outcome of Evangelion and Darling (blob of consciousness, left to be manipulated by foreign entities)

And the evidence of this is the very fact that Orion is what it is, trauma based hivemind army of insects/mantids , all under control of a being called "Sophia"

I used to think that universe is large enough that there could be multiple actors with same name. But is that really the case? This has been laying in my unconscious mind for quite a while now, and I think I finally am ready to make the call, that this isn't a coincidence, these beings are in-fact the same person/being
>>
File: VIRM.jpg (196 KB, 1920x1080)
196 KB
196 KB JPG
btw this is the blob of collective consciousness you don't wanna join
>>
ahh, it's a thread where we speculate things
>>
yes it's just a coincidence, sophia is a very generic name wtf anon
>>
>>38438934
Mantids exist almost exclusively within higher planes. Occasionally they are able to, briefly, descend into lower planes such as our own, but not for very long. They are reachable via deep meditation or more easily using DMT and other psychedelics, utilizing the CIA's own Gateway procedures.

But it's a trap. Not sure why people felt the CIA wouldn't fuck them over and would release something genuine. The mantids are basically the dimensional version of back alley doctors who will provide a number of cheap medical services, but really you wake up in a tub of ice with one or both your kidneys missing. The CIA cut a deal with them where they provide legit services for the US elite, and in exchange the CIA released the Gateway docs that really do work, but send you into mantid territory. Basically it's the "You walked into the wrong neighborhood, ese," version of a blood sacrifice. You walk in willingly and that's your first mistake.
>>
>>38441027
Yes, I've heard of a theory, that this stuff about gateway and other psychic climbing (astral stuff?) could be a synthetic trap of sorts, that when you do these things, you're syncing yourself more to a tune or frequency, from where these entities can manipulate you easier.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.