[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

I was browsing the kindle deals and found this one free Is this shit real ?

amazon(.)com/dp/B0D6X2ZXGW
>>
>>38439016
https://exopolitics.blogs.com/files/russian.secret.alien.races.book.pdf
>>
>>38439016
I don't think they had Kindle back in 1947.
>>
>>38439341
>what is translation
>>
you're telling me that the only source of this is this. there is no original that's in fucking RUSSIAN. you believe that this could possibly be true when the only source is in ENGLISH. let alone the kindle version being uploaded in last month on amazon has this shit of quality larping to be real by acting old. you have got to be the author of this shit show with it being uploaded so recently trying to find an audience to view it.
>>
>>38440755
I read this document in 2022, also it was posted here a few weeks back
>>
File: 1720481531144909.jpg (93 KB, 453x577)
93 KB
93 KB JPG
>>38439016
>Is this shit real ?
If it is then it's done by clueless puppets of the system. Human civilization is directed and controlled by "aliens" since thousands of years. The real elites know this of course, because they serve this beings.
>>
Fiction.
There is even a race called "tengri".
For those who don't know, tengri was the religion of Tartaria.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.