[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

I used to be a spiritual heavyweight but now i just cant be that awesome anymore. Anyone finding some spiritual gems lately? I need to get back in the game or im gonna fade out and waste awat

Traditionally im into the white (magic stuff, im not a black magic type of guy just healing , helping and holy bassically. I tried many things. But im just drained now. I need to step up my game.

Something recommended.
Bad people need to arch avoid me again like they used to

They need to know you cant keep a good man down.
>>
So any help. I need to heal myself and shield me but sbove all i need a kontinuum like tantra but better. Like the eternal youth fountain type of manapoolin

Shaman?
>>
File: images (16).jpg (6 KB, 225x225)
6 KB
6 KB JPG
Just bring it
Get me the good stuff like bodhichitta, wash my heart like a prophet

Cmon
>>
You have no power, line a battery with only one pole. Your delusions of holiness are your undoing. The black magicians practice acts of kindness and love, hence they supersede you.
>>
Seek and you shall find bro hahaha youre asking the wrong people. We’re only care about succubusses and nobodys here hahah

Are you a nobody?
>>
>>38439384
>Traditionally im into the white
>I need to get back in the game or im gonna fade out and waste awat
you demonstrate yourself inconsistent.
>>
>>38439826
when you connect giving and taking with neutral what flows in the induced circuit?
>>
>>38442042
You can't hunt demons without being a demon. If you want to be saintly, at best you can be a recluse.
>>
>>38439384
>But im just drained now. I need to step up my game.
You should probably rest, try to be content with what you have already given to others for awhile. Trying to do more can lead to worsening burnout and energy drainage.
>>
>>38439384
STFU
my ballsack is getting HEAVY with potency, power, the castizos will not defeat me

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.