[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 17217790330277192.jpg (105 KB, 1170x500)
105 KB
105 KB JPG
Saw this theory and it seems to make sense, he gets extremely angry as soon as the name of Christ is mentioned, despite laughing and joking with her seconds before.
>>
>>38439646
If yes, what are you going to do about it?
>>
>>38439922
Nothing just curious as to what everyone here thinks
>>
>>38439646
>woman mentions Christ Jesus
>cop becomes enraged
>swears at God
>threatens to kill her
this whole situation is too eery. Definitely seems like a demon
>>
>>38439646
>muh demons

leave it for the fantasy medias, not real life schizo retard.
>>
>>38440499
>noooooo demons aren’t real because….. well I said so ok!
>>
If he is a demon, he's one who is about to get a ton of support and donations from /pol/, the religious right and republicans.
>>
>>38440643
It do be like that.
>>
>>38439646
I've seen urban training videos with crackheads that walk up to the trainee mumbling exactly the same weird shit she was saying
So I don't think this guy was doing anything he wasn't trained to do
That being said
The escalation of the conflict revolves around a certain paranormal thing but she didn't call him a demon
She said are you afraid of this thing then went into schizo mode
Her clear intention was to do something with the boiling water not try to remove a demon using the word of God
Which the other guy did use and successfully won the fight
>>
File: DemonsAreRealGuys!.jpg (58 KB, 632x500)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
>>38440604
>demons are real guys look its a real demon! zomg!!!
>>
>>38441033
But she was in he living room sitting on the couch looking for her id, why did the cop start sperging about the water on the stove and tell her to go turn it off in the first place?
>>
>>38440643
This is Project 2025.
>>
>>38441397
I can't find a single mention of a demons being afraid of water
One time in the bible they are referred to as being cast into a body of water but they weren't afraid of it
She was insane, we can't see her face, she could be a snarling maniac right before she saw a gun
Which is usually how it goes
>>
>>38441411
That's Project Quantum Leap
>>
>>38441417
>She was insane
Psychologist? On /x/?! At this epoch??! In this frequency of zeitgeist?!?
>>
>>38441436
Bro if you are not immediately like holy fuck there's a giant fucking cop in my house I should get fucking straight right now
Then you're begging for something to happen
Just because you call the cops doesn't give you some right to do whatever you want when they get there
If anything I could say it was divine providence that she called the cops to kill her because she was a demon up to some shit we didn't know about
Either way works
>>
File: 2022-05-07_18.42.47.jpg (3.22 MB, 2982x1678)
3.22 MB
3.22 MB JPG
>>38441441
>Bro
EVERY CHANCE HE ELEVATES HIMSELF.

Every Time. Every Post. Alwyas.

>holy fuck there's a giant fucking cop in my house I should get fucking straight right now
YOU ARE EAGER TO SUCK TYRANT PENIS.

YOU ARE NOT A MAN....YOU SHOULDNT BE ALLOWED TO VOTE.
>>
File: 1721794041755028.jpg (74 KB, 578x386)
74 KB
74 KB JPG
TWO PENISES, PLEASE!
>>
>>38441455
You never said shit how you think about it
Just post after post of irrelevant schizobabble implying shit that doesn't add up
You're the one trying to ride this woman's death like it's your soapbox to mouth off about shit your fat ass will never experience sitting in your computer chair or more likely laying in bed smoking weed
>>
>>38441463
>You never said shit how you think
Because I caught a mentalliy ill child LARPing my profession here. YOU ARE NOT A DOCTOR....DONT TALK LIKE ONE.
>Just post after post of irrelevant schizobabble implying shit that doesn't add up

HA!!

GOT HEEEM!!

t.Psychologist (PhD)...STOP THINKIN YOU BEING MENTALLY JACKED OFF IS INTELLIGENCE, YOU RETARDED SHITBAG.

You want what I think, got to main thread you sackless faggot.

STOP LYING TO YOURSELF.

STOP LARPing ON THE INTERNET.
>>
File: 2023-12-23_20.04.53.jpg (85 KB, 720x720)
85 KB
85 KB JPG
>>38441463
>mouth off about shit your fat ass will never experience
STOP LYING TO YOURSELF.

YOU ARE AN UTTER FAILURE OF GOD'S FAILINGS.
>>
>>38441480
Thats it I'm blocking you
Don't bother replying I won't read it
>>
File: 20230617_210105.jpg (92 KB, 512x640)
92 KB
92 KB JPG
>>38441489
>blocking
WE DID IT, REDDIT!
>>
>>38441244
imagine not believing in demons in the year of our lord 2024
>>
File: 2023-12-22_02.58.57.jpg (89 KB, 720x720)
89 KB
89 KB JPG
>>38441699
He points to unReality, he will dodge everything real and grip onto any lie or delusion he can...forever, until he meets Jesus or dies.

https://youtu.be/lt3us_4bFwE

It becomes the "perspective of Cognition". Cognition is related to Physiology, which is related to Genomics, which is related to BioPhysics, which is Physics.

ANYTHING BUT, UNTIL DEATH.
>>
>>38441441
She just seems high, she probably called the cops while on something. I cant say its weed for sure but if it is weed, its legalised.
Its not unusual for cops to have to deal with people who are drunk or high, they should be more mindful of people on substances having less serious or strict behaviour, not schizo out over someone barely in control of their own mouth. Its like beating up a downie because you thought he was being a dickhead to you, paranoia at best, psychosis at worst.
>>
>>38441033
How can you just assume that she was going to assult them with the boiling hot water? She even followed their orders to get rid of it, and she was about to while making a christ joke until the cop saw it as a threat and shot her. Did we all watch the same video? The pot was pretty much around the sink area and we can’t really assume either way because of the angle of the body cam. At best with what we’re given it’s plausible this was an overreaction of a perceived threat.
>>
>>38441772
>no me the PsychoAnalyst

WHAT WAS YOUR THESIS I PSYCHOLOGY ON?

My was Developmental Psychology and Evolutionary Cognition, backgrounded in Genomics.

STOP LYING LIKE A WOMAN AND FACE REALITY.

Stop promoting Project 2025 you racist Neo-Nazi.
>Stop promoting Project 2025 you racist Neo-Nazi.
Stop promoting Project 2025 you racist Neo-Nazi.
>Stop promoting Project 2025 you racist Neo-Nazi.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.