[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1643020272572.jpg (195 KB, 944x921)
195 KB
195 KB JPG
>enjoying myself
>have an aura of happiness and contentedness
>shitty people crawl out of the woodwork to try to ruin my day and make me feel bad.
Why do they always do this?
>>
>>38439714
>picrel
I see this type of shit on DMT
What does this represent?
>>
The pendulum swings backwards, anon. It's just how things are.
But ask yourself: why are you standing there and letting it hit you instead of taking a step backwards and allowing it to swing forwards again?
>>
>>38439714
I'll make a zen koan from my life to help you understand.
I realized I needed patience and asked for it. Suddenly my old dog is losing his vision, and being a scenthound, he just sniffs more and longer. Initially I didn't get it and just pulled the dog along. Then I got it. When I take him to walk (not far at all at his age), I let him make his sniff map while I teach myself how to be patient.
The request was answered. Did you request peace, or the strength to tell them no, or something else, only to be faced with bullshit? I'm not much for paranormal anything but it seems your request was answered, but your response was bad.
Or I am wrong, I'm just trying to make sense of an inherently meaningless existence. It has helped me develop patience though.
>>
>>38439714
Aura of crack and insanity.
>>
>>38440126
Yup, develop spiritual venom, just like a poisonous toad. You have what they want and they're not confined by morality
>>
>>38440041
I'm working on making enough money to insulate myself from these demon people.
>>
>>38439714
>Why do they always do this?
more importantly, why do you let them have that effect on you?
>>
>>38441043
>why do you let them have that effect on you?
They don't affect me because I can meditate to banish the bad feeling. I definitely notice the unhinged anger people have a lot more now because it's such a stark contrast against my calm demeanor. Often times I'm taken aback by their sheer hysterics and I have to remind myself that I'm not a normal person.
>>
love that Autechre album
>>
>>38439714
>Why do they always do this?
Ruin their dei on sight.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.