[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Yasukuni Shrine.jpg (17 KB, 239x160)
17 KB
17 KB JPG
Did you know there are torii gates in the world of the dead?

Check here. This is a topic on Meido, where japanse souls go after death:
https://yokai.com/meido/

>Upon completion of this trial, each soul moves on to a road with six unmarked torii gates, each representing one of the Buddhist realms. There is no way to tell which gate leads to which realm, and each soul must decide for him or herself which gate to choose. Upon passing through the gate, the soul travels along an enormous frozen river, and leaves Meido for the next world, whichever one it may be. For many, the journey ends here.

The meaning of the torii gate is sacred. And they have them in the afterlife. The spirits lead me from here to Yasukuni Shrine, a shinto shrine for the war dead in Japan. As a Nipponjin-wannabe and a japanese hero myself (fighting for the other world), I was invited spiritually to this shrine.

I accepted. Every time the prime minister visits Yasukuni Shrine, he will be visiting me also.

Discuss.
>>
>>38440108
This thread
Oni
Kisaragi
I see you.

The only thing to add would be that the afterlife via Meido could be seriously streamlined and a ton of redundancy and pointless torture cut out to help all involved, both the people on trial and those doing the judging/torturing. They're swamped enough as is, there's no reason to keep doing things just for the sake of tradition at the expense of their own sanity and budget. Just saying.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.