[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Is there any evidence or serious claim of someone being a clone? I mean it's been possible since the 90's but it's illegal. Someone must have done it in secret like US, Chinese Russian militaries/defense contractor/ Intelligence Agencies. Any information on this?
>>
>>38440138
probably not worth te investment, did they maybe experiment with them in secret? yeah, the cold war was nutty as fuck. But given indoctrination is so much easier than raising a fucking person, clone armies or agents would be pointlessly expensive and just be another problem if they every got out to the public
>>
Also do clones have a soul or a regular conciousness? How do is work?
>>
>>38440170
How does it work?
>>
>>38440170
I mean if its from a natural egg and sperm cell Id imagine so, but if they're completely artificial, who the fuck knows, completely out of natures hands at that point.
>>
File: Elite_Scum.jpg (323 KB, 1024x1024)
323 KB
323 KB JPG
>>38440138
As if ANYTHING the pedoshit does would be "legal" .....
>>
>>38440138
In this video, kid buu talks about how he is a 2nd gen clone. He talks about a company called clonaid (vagaid) and when you read abouts clonaid it will bring you to a group called raeillians, they use like alien technology or some shit too much for me to comprehend honestly, I think I remember reading years ago they moved from canada to like some Caribbean place due to human rights laws or some shit.
>>
>>38440458
I forgot the video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJc5pZCD9u0

He basically says it’s like a scratched CS and everytime you
>>
>>38440465
I cannot work this tonight, I’ll continue.
…A scratched cd, every new gen of clone the memory’s get more skippy and glitched.
>>
>>38440465
Nah the guy is not convincing at all. Besides, Raël is full o' shit.
>>
>>38440688
The fact these businesses exist is enough to at least entertain the idea wouldn't you think?
>>
>>38440138
not exactly, id be more accurate to say that all human populations are begotten of the fecund homunculus. its not as if new ones arnt being made in secret now, but its because they are as you are that they are secreted, not because they are different.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.