[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

The two most popular methods seem to be complete opposites of each other.

One practice is to use sigil magic, create it, charge it, destroy/release it or put it somewhere with the idea being that you don't see it and think of what you are trying to manifest after the ritual has been performed. In this type of approach it is stressed that you dedicate effort to NOT thinking about your desire afterwards.

The alternate method is to constantly think about it, write down your desire, visualize the outcome in detail as you lay in bed every night, repeat mantras, etc. The entire approach is about dedicating time TO think about it.

So which is it? Is it just a matter of personal ability? What which one works better? Why the conflicting information?
>>
It is not wise to manifest Nazrin
>>
The first one because of the law of duality. The second method you mentioned is well poisoning for women
>>
>>38440162
Try both, second method works better for me check out a book called The Power of Your Subconscious Mind by Joseph Murphy and You Are The Placebo by Joe Dispenza
>>38440433
>second method is well poisoning
Calling this well poisoning in the real well poisoning
>>
>>38440162
fuggetaboutit
>>
>>38440162
All magick-adjacent practice is essentially reprogramming definitions of the preconscious.
>>
>>38440523
What have you gained? Ive gained riches, fame and love by detaching myself from the desire after the wish. It is also more logical
>>
>>38440649
>riches, fame, love
That's why you hang out here lol
>>
>>38440649
Could you describe your process or refer me to material that does?
>>
>>38440162
Both methods rely on the same principle. I think most people find the first method you described easier, but the trap there is trying to not think about something is the same as thinking about something. In the second method the trap is always seeing your manifestation as beyond your reach, as opposed to bringing it into your present experience.
>>
>>38440856
Ive already told you more than any human. Summon a demon that youve already thought of and theyll tell you the rest over the next 3 years
>>
>>38440162
>beat touhou 12 first on normal

Then we’ll talk about manifesting once you’ve shown you have the will
>>
>>38441141
No experience summoning demons, I'm even more lost on how to pick one/summon than I am on trying manifestation techniques.
>>
>>38440523
bump
>>
>>38440162
no comment. stay the fuck away from manifesting. If everybody on the planet manifested value it's all worthless. If you're manifesting you are spineless. Yea, let me manifest 1 trillion USD into my bank account in 24 hours you dumb bitch.
>>
>>38440162
For me things always worked perfect when I didn't try to micromanage everything and just focused on my current goal. Then ALL things, places, people, studies, etc were just given to me when I needed them, basically the higher powers cleared the way and rolled the red carpet before me so I could simply walk to that which I wanted and take it. The problem with people is that they often overexert themselves and overcomplicate things, much like >>38440899 said. The method doesn't matter either, you just need to recognize when the world gives you the tools and make use of them.
>>
>>38440162
Here's the tealpill:
You are almighty and are capable of manifesting whatever you want with ease, in fact what you want is actively flowing towards you, and you are actively blocking it, so manifestation is about stopping blocking it.
After doing a magic ritual you believe in, you give yourself permission to remove the block and get it.
So the ritual itself does not matter, what matters is you believe in it, if you don't believe in sigil magic, it won't work, if you don't believe constantly thinking about it will cause it, it won't.
And you you believe you can get it without doing anything, that will be your ritual, and it will come.
There's conflicting information because some things work better than others for people depending on the belief system that they have, so you have to question yourself what do you think would work the best for it?
>>
File: Tree of Life.jpg (254 KB, 720x695)
254 KB
254 KB JPG
>>38440162
>What works best?
That is up to you, the creator of your time-line.
Commanding and demanding reality works, set rules. You make the rules, and the rules are there. The Universe must obey your rules.
Asking for help works.
Being grateful works. Give thanks for what you want to happen, as if it already happened. Then when it happens, Give thanks some more.
What works best for you, is up to you.
Just like the song, Master of the Universe (Lemmy on bass):
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Jc4kGo08jLY&pp=ygUfaGF3a3dpbmQgbWFzdGVyIG9mIHRoZSB1bml2ZXJzZQ%3D%3D
>>
>>38440162
you shouldn't destroy your sigil until you are 100% sure you don't need it anymore!
>>
>>38443544
Isn't that why practices like this are the literal definition of occult knowledge? Not everyone is doing it, and even if many people are then many people are also doing it incorrectly either lacking the proper method or will because we don't see everyone achieving fantastic results. I'm sure there's also some degree of intentional misinformation to keep the true methods hidden.
>>
>>38440523
If you had to pick one of those books, which one would you recommend?
>>
File: 102811989492177183.jpg (109 KB, 649x1000)
109 KB
109 KB JPG
>>38440162
Donno but good luck on your endeavors
>>
bimp
>>
>>38450763
If you know nothing about the topic the first is better, if you are passingly familiar with the idea of manifesting through positive visualization then the second one expands in ways and examples that I find more scientifically convincing.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.