[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Fv_hfP2XsAEhJGJ.png (252 KB, 500x498)
252 KB
252 KB PNG
>be me like 15 minutes ago
>moderately stoned on niggerweed
>remember thread that talked about how if you cupped your hands and slowly moved them together you would feel a magnetic push
>decide to try it
>as i push my hands together i can see a translucent Cloud? or something like that form
>wtf.mp4
>the rest of my vision starts to get indistinct and swirly and i feel like im physically vibrating like crazy
>however the cloud starts to outline the inner edge of my hands and becomes extremely distinct
>i'm talking like an 8k tv next to an old crt
>black lines form inside and form what looks like a black sun
>rest of vision starts to dim
>manage to pull myself out of the trance
>feels like someone saved me from falling off a cliff
Bros wtf? Can someone explain this paranormally or was i just too high???
>>
>>38440288
>or not falling off a cliff precisely, but like the type of relief you would get from that
>>
>>38440288
my man those are some basic visual hallucinations
>>
Weed and qigong practices lead to weird results, it means absolutely nothing and can be ignored.
t. longtime qigong practioner
>>
>>38440301
Never had anything visual from weed besides a little fuzziness
>>38440308
Can you elaborate?
>>
>>38440316
not much to elaborate on. You moved some energy around your hand, this can lead to all sort of visual and psychological disturbances if done under the effects of drugs and alcohol.
>>
>>38440333
thanks broski
>>
>>38440348
play with the energy ball between your hands all you want, it isn't harmful but worth remembering that this isn't cultivating or increasing energy in any way, it's just playing with what's already at the tips of your fingers.
>>
>>38440288
Nigga, weed is spiritual. It will also be with you. Forever. Even when u ain't high.

That creeper weed.
>>
>frogfaggot gets high
>HAHA DUDE AM I GOKU NOW
clean it up jannies
>>
>>38440288
Cannabis dramatically increases neuroplasticity.
What you practice while high dramatically increases your ability to change your wiring for that task. That's why people who do nothing but jack off and consoom while high become specialized at doing exactly those two things.
>>
>>38442952
Based and conditioningpilled
Higher doses can even lead to low-level imprinting.
Be mindful of what you do when high. I got into meditation, yoga and t'ai chi this way. I no longer need to get high for it to be good for me. When you get the message, hang up the phone.
>>
>>38442952
this is why feds ran countless experiments on using hallucinogens for brainwashing and imprinting 70 years ago paired with alfred korzybskis work in general semantics
they ended up finding much better alternatives but the fact remains.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.