[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: image-asset.jpg (225 KB, 800x1041)
225 KB
225 KB JPG
I was spirited out of a forest when I slept there like Dante must of been when starting his quest. I thought this was astral projection. There in a place I recognised not I saw many men naked and in peace pondering upon the philosophy. I asked one of them what this place was and he said it was the place across the chasm where greatness is preserved when it fails to inhere, to be rooted in the main, that it might return under the auspices of new leaders strong and muscles bulging and flexing. They said and I quote:
>Bestimmte Eigenschaften des Blutes machen es zum Hauptantrieb sowohl für das Ästhetische als auch für die Nation. Alles andere, was existiert, befindet sich zwischen diesen beiden Polen.
Their faces were reminiscent of German Neoclassicalism, the preservation of that Teutonic style, men embodying single energies of Will. They called the place Europa, thought that all borders were 'irre[didn't catch the end of this word] art', and that I had come here in flesh and not the Spirit, because there was no Nation with Spirit flexible enough to traverse the chasm (which separates wheat from chaff they said). Then I awoke in the forest. I don't know what happened. Did I go to that place in person given they said I was there in the flesh? I thought physical bodies were unable to penetrate into the astral plain.
>>
File: jup_moon.jpg (635 KB, 2048x1536)
635 KB
635 KB JPG
What if the niners are right and the portal to hyperborea is a physical nexion on Saturn's Europa moon?
>>
>>38441000
And if THAT'S true... what portal is on Ganymede, and why have we been shooting neutrons at it?
>>
>>38441000
Cringe
>>
>>38440426
I think these people might be demons.Suggest being more careful. Hyperbores may e real but who lives there.none can say

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.