[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: apu_radio.jpg (110 KB, 640x879)
110 KB
110 KB JPG
How to get in touch with secret societies? Hypothetically speaking, let's say I forgo all risks associated with contacting weird people, and I also assume they exist, what is the best channel? Do they contact me?
>>
>>38440445
They can contact ME if they come bearing money. I noticed some people betray very easy. They done me dirty today.
>>
>>38440445
Prepare for nonsense, bullshit small time cults and larpers trying to trick you OP

They'd come to you once you get wealthy or powerful enough, and they'd intimidate you into doing their work
>>
Visit your local lodge

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.