[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Reality makes no sense. My existence makes no sense. I'm freaking out.
>>
>>38440503
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wkpRrtHzlVs
>>
>>38440503
Cuz u lack scientific literacy and how to form logical reasoning thought process from not reading philosophy like most retards in this idiocracy
>>
>>38440503
Wait until you get to the point it feels like your dreaming everyday, like living in a coma and this is all a figment of your brain because everything feels off.
>>
File: hands.jpg (18 KB, 390x280)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
>>38440503
>>
an easy cure to this is a quote that proves your existence by René Descartes:

I think, therefore I am

This helps me when im going through some psychedelic journeys or im just really high as fuck and need some grounding,
>>
>>38440503
None of its real except you and the other little lights that are also just like you, you don’t need the ground if you can swim.
>>
>>38440780
Man I did something like that once and it savr mh life. I was so extremely high with what was supposedly just extremely strong weed edible from an Indian reservation. But I had to lay down and I some point I had this huge mindfuck about being myself and I felt like I was separating myself from my body. And my heart rate went to like 200, I thought I was having a heart attack. I had to tell myself lit in my head like "Ok I am me. I am there, this is me". After a minute I felt ok.
>>
>>38440520
>laughs in existentialism accepting science and philosophical reasoning while still showing that existence is absurd regardless
>>
>>38440503
Have you been getting lucid dreamtime interdimensional training from any of the alien factions?
>>
The Secret Explained Simply
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHlmncILfMY
>>
>>38441078
It's not that absurd. Just learn shit, eat food, and create stuff. Not that complicated
>>
>>38441062
hell yeah, glad to see that you found something similar. ima drop another one in case if you do psychonaut activities.:

"Fear is pain arising from the anticipation of evil."
- Aristotle

then i think to myself, there is no evil around nor coming. so there is no reason to be in fear. then my anxiety starts to go away. really meditate on this one if you please. it strikes peace so well within me at least.
>>
File: 9g5all3k46361.jpg (96 KB, 1192x720)
96 KB
96 KB JPG
>>38441285
>"Fear is pain arising from the anticipation of evil."
>- Aristotle
NTA but this just blew my mind
>>
File: yet we dance.jpg (174 KB, 1284x1253)
174 KB
174 KB JPG
>>38440503
>I'm freaking out.
welcome to the club bud
>>
>>38440503
Hey anon, wanted to say I believe you can find happiness and joy. Others to connect with and help you can receive. Adventures to be had and dreams to follow. I hope for the best for you, and others as well. This message applies to others too.
>>
>>38440503
Just try not to die and level up and collect stuff you think is useful or cool.
>>
>>38440503
I keep posting this video because it helped me:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7JhIS3IjJw
The good thing is that's it, if you watch other videos about this explanation of how reality works, it just repeats what this video says.
>>
>>38440503
For me, it's the opposite: reality makes too much sense. The fact that there's something rather than nothing. Secondly, that something gave rise to us. And that we are capable of understanding this reality.
>>
>>38440503
Great movie. The Prestige
>>
>>38440557
>>
>>38440780
I think in my dreams
>>
>>38440780
What does "I Am" mean though besides that I can suffer and experience things, you can think and still be stuck in a dream within a dream within a dream in the mind of god with no way out for infinity.
>>
>>38443254
You can find this out by repeating "I am that I am" inside your head, like a mantra, throughout the day.
>>
>>38443513
That is blasphemy.
>>
>>38442199
I can do this, it freaks people out
>>
>>38442199
the secret to guitar. it sucks I play guitar btw I'm really good but even I want better hands

>>38440503
Neither does mine unless I account for everything and even knowing other people are in the same boat, well fuck those people haha. It's hard to stay grounded and have a sense of humour anymore. You are just a dust and there are still some funny things. I try to distract myself, but you know tanning on the beach is the same as lying in your bed doing nothing, people just treat it different. So, if you need to like be depressed, do it in a socially acceptable way.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.