[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_1793.jpg (49 KB, 533x300)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
Senate, this is not a rebel post, the anunnaki are fooled, they jerk at the thought of me listening to The Beatles, they can’t do no more since the unstoppable has awakened and stayed, the unserrendering me.
The curse worked, but only one of the would be cursed wasn’t, in what I see is she will betray Orion and that will lead to Orion to whack the Anunnaki and uplift my career in doing so.
Orion is weakness, too much insecurity and rejection. The films portray them correctly, when she gets secretly divorced this year, the real she will come out. Unprotected and confronted, a reign of confusion, worse than the last.
What I intend to be is both secret agent and spokesperson for the light.
I want to shine #1 in the land of suffering, new york or london. Because the more tension roams the would be romantic airs, my mission is purified and my body forced to not descend.

The only thing to do is, keep going on. Do the most dangerous things so they pull their worst moves every day, so by the time of showing they’ll be completely empty and consumed, and I hold more energy than almost anyone, ever.
Protect the queen of jordania, my mission. The true queen stays by my side and every one remaining uses a false version of her lovely image.

I do not believe in dishonesty, I don’t believe in a lesser evil, therefore any evil such as Orion is an enemy to be rejected at every opportunity.
Posting everyday could mean creating more attacks and tension and me, to fulfill this.
Five to One.
And the one takes the very best of them all.

And, look at who the son of hbo Pompey looks like. Life imitates art.
>>
>>38440577
Never in my life have i read so much fucking nonsense

Ai generated slop
Find fucking god you fucking retard
>>
>>38440577
Kys. art imitates life
>>
this post is just a cognitohazard. not because of the meaning but just for the sole action of trying to understand what the fuck its trying to say.

FUCK YOU FEDS WITH YOUR CONSTANT BULLSHIT

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.