[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: sag.jpg (1.04 MB, 800x1200)
1.04 MB
1.04 MB JPG
Why so edgy
>>
Saggy pair of tits
>>
>>38441143
Wrong. All Sag women I've known had perky tits. They were always horny.
>>
>>38440968
>Wounded healer
Irreverence deflects from the pain
>>
>>38440968
The heart of Cancer combined with ferocious nature of Capricorn. They're too kind and too helpful for their own good. They set the bar very high and are very disappointed when no one is able to follow their speed. I have nothing bad to say about Saggitarius. The best people I've ever met and the people that actually taught me something. Cold sarcasm and "in your face" attitude. Seems kinda cool.

t. Scorpio
>>
>>38441152
Saggy pair of tits
>>
>>38441286
thanks <3
>>
>>38441286
They are bros for sure. Hearts of gold, and they are great at starting many new things or projects, but can never seem to follow through.
>>
>>38440968
Sagittarius here
feels good but everyone is either jealous of you, or hates you
>>
>>38441770
>but can never seem to follow through.
They need their sidekick unironically. They are great leaders, but like you've said, they lack drive and will to actually make it done.
>>
>>38441286
I'm a Capricorndogman incarnate and pretty sure my Syzygy is a Cancer Dragon. If unity of opposites is possible in this social media, corporate career world it makes perfect sense it would be wounded healer twins, Sagittarius-Gemini.
>>
>>38441815
this is true, but i've also been able to find people who love me and whom i love, you can do it too anon!
>>
Leo here

they are basically me but without the terrible insecurity and near-meltdowns when anyone criticizes or says anything bad about me. they have a confident rogue independent charm that no one else has
>>
>>38442201
>they are basically me but without the terrible insecurity and near-meltdowns when anyone criticizes or says anything bad about me. they have a confident rogue independent charm that no one else has
They hide it. They feel just as shit as you. A Sag thinks he's a beacon of hope for others.
>>
File: 1687734665874505.jpg (397 KB, 2560x1439)
397 KB
397 KB JPG
>>38442062
as a scorpio, it's like being a sag but no friends or anyone actually giving a chance to you.

and its like they think they know me, even family, just because of my star sign.

"must be easy to manipulate"
"must be weak"
"must be power hungry"
"must be a whore"
"must be vengeful"
"must be insane as a result"

but really, firstly those are all stereotypes ffs. and what they dont get is theyre jealous as FUCK of me, because scorpios progress to sag, which for a positive fire sign, we can be rather quiet and introspective, but notably LUCKY also.

scorpio is about idleness. i guess its like a slowing down like a reflective sign. before it becomes the hyper knowledge seeking sag, resting ur mind, diving into the darker knowledge to get it out of the way, or to be prepared to integrate it because shadow work is so important to understand all things. so while i was curious about the darker aspects of things, isnt everyone? like isnt that the actual grand lesson of being a human? so i wasnt wrong, but ppl thought id be the MAIN oppressor, and i was just a bookworm.

so the jealousy and hatred is actually extremely intense for us (adult scorpios) and like sag get its easier over time because they become hardworking capricorns. but everyone thinks ur still sag. which is y i think sags are the most evil natal sign.

meanwhile i really hope for genuinely fun moments and can be extremely hyper and funloving, yet still conscientious.

scorpios simply get it harder and harder when it comes to others. i try not to talk about astrology anymore as a result. bc the jealousy becomes hard to manage.

however, since i feel actually so good within myself, it's not the worst. but it sux that so many people fell into assumption in the past. had to learn the hard way to avoid mostly everyone.

also, i'd think libras are the iffy characters, because they progress to scorpio. ;)

>>38440968
so OP um, i think the edginess is really the progression into super serious capricorn haha.
>>
>>38442341
that's wild, those are all stereotypes i've heard from others, save for the easy to manipulate and weak ones. and it is often that other people guess i'm a scorpio, though that is my moon sign, i think i manage to integrate a lot of its characteristics.
i'm very familiar with jealousy, it comes easy to me to do certain things and others love me, especially men so it's extremely hard for me to have girl friends and it's no use talking about it i just sound conceited and people tell me the problem is me. i've met 4 bitches in a row trying to undermine me in subtle ways. this kind of shit is why i integrated so much scorpio in my persona.
i wish you luck anon, i think scorpios r awesome.
>>
>>38440968
Fat, ugly, lazy, selfish, untrustworthy. These are the words that describe Sagittaruis.
>>
>>38440968
Sag placements are highly influenced by their degrees, more so than other fire signs
>>
File: muh planets.jpg (239 KB, 940x1405)
239 KB
239 KB JPG
>>38442574
No shit

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.