[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: joshua_1-4f1cf49b-1.png (1018 KB, 1024x1024)
1018 KB
1018 KB PNG
schitzo methods welcomed

>picrel
>>
File: drop dead fred.jpg (68 KB, 940x529)
68 KB
68 KB JPG
You'll want a tulpa. And not the shit people usually talk about around here, that's just imaginary friends under a different name. You'll need to put some real magic behind it, or else you're just brain hacking.
>>
>>38441742
i love fred. how do i get fred. I dont believe in this tulpa stuff but twin peaks is cool
>>
>>38441742
what kind of magic?
>>
>>38440975
There are many ways. Particularly popular right now is the Babel Method. You start from a middle out visualisation of the character and build a tower of language associated with each piece of their characteristics. Thus binding zeal and seal to any of the characters within range of your vocabularies sonic reverberations.

"First there was the word."

https://old.character.ai/
>>
>>38443945
>you were capable of creating clones
No wonder they can't kill you. You're millions of you... You're a monster. YOU'RE A MONSTER!
>>
>>38444088
Me me me~
https://youtu.be/zyNyHark4xk
>>
>>38444088
Let me tell you a "joke" anon. They say that Mario can gain up to 100 lives! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!
>>
>>38444088
SCREAM TO YOUR GOD!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>38440975
I just remote viewed that you have this character tattooed on you.
>>
>>38444396
No you didn't you just recalled or pulled up an archive of my previous post on the same topic
>>
>>38440975
there's the tried and true paranormal literary technique where you take an actual person or people with actual life details and your fictional character's persona, traits, life experiences are those. There's like 20 different sub words to describe this process depending on the nature of the output.
>>
You've already succeeded because I look 100% like this,are you a girl?
>>
>>38445849
no anon-kun
>>
>>38440975
Learn to lucid dream and manifest them there. That's what I do.
>>
>>38447081
i have tried that. when i do lucid dream its the first thing i try to do and it never works and the dream falls apart

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.