[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

I had a dream some days ago, I was in a sort of hotel but the rooms looked like that of my great aunt Yolanda, white curtains and all, and all the hallways were covered in shit and blood, and everyday I had to get up and clean them, and my dad also was staying there, but the walls kept becomening filthy not because of us but because there were a lot of dead old people also tossed around the floor everywhere there whom every day and night just got up and decided to cover the walls with feeces again, but one morning I called to my dad who was sleeping next room and he too had died, and I whoke up and was sad and angry and scared shitless because he also had recently gotten COVID irl, and I cried silently to God that I would rather stab myself in the stomach than see him die, and I called my dad on the phone and told him I had a bad dream, and immediately he guessed I dreamed of him dying, and then I asked him if he was fine, and he said he was, sick, but fine, and so I went back to sleep, but it was hard.

This is my bed, Yolanda's room is very similar in that it has a window that leads to an unfinished room with sheet ceiling, but obviously her bed is massive and the curtains and everything is also white, she has many statues of saints and crucifixes, but perhaps God is simply angry at us as a whole

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.