[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1000002146.jpg (138 KB, 720x767)
138 KB
138 KB JPG
>be me
>roll blunt
>go out to backyard to smoke
>nightime so no one bothers me
>bring the razor i used to cut the shell as well as the weed for some reason
>sit down at shitty picnic table thats been rained on for 7 years
>put on music
>nice
>sit there smoking listening to music
>blunt goes to small so i gather everything up except the razor blade
>put eveyrhing up inside
>go back outisde for my razor blade
>its not there
>what
>look on ground thinking maybe i dropped it ealier and didnt notice
>shine flashlight everywhere near table looking for it
>cant find it
>what the fuck
>get sudden awful feeling in my gut
>feels like im watched
>shine light everywhere in back yard
>cant see anything
>run inside and lock the door
>sit down on couch with knife hoping i dont fucking get murdered soon

im actually fucking scared for my life and im trying to convince myself it was just me being a dumbass but i have never been so scared in my life
>>
>>38441295
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sVPN0Hliuk
>>
>>38441295
this happens with my wallet and glasses all the time and i dont walk around my house like a peniless blind retard ohh noo theres a ghost with my bank card and great vision
>>
>>38441295
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QSAHS0sVhg
>>
>>38441307
normally id agree im very forgetful but i looked for where i normally put the razor when i got inside and locked the door and i still couldnt find it. that and that awful feeling while alone in the backyard makes me convinced im fucked like someone took that razor its a stretch but i dont know what else couldve happened
>>
>>38441458
ur high and unmindful of where u put a small object bro. stop thinking someone is out to get you. u just wasted all that weed because you tweaked out
>>
>>38441295
Just wanted to say I hope for the best for you, and others as well.
>>
>>38441295
>be me
>roll blunt

Maybe you should stop smoking so much weed. It can induce psychosis you know?
>>
>>38441483
To add on, I believe you can find happiness and joy. Others to connect with and help you can receive. Adventures to be had and dreams to follow. I hope for the best for you, and others as well. This message applies to others too.
>>
sounds like paranoia from ingesting a psychoactive drug. Be careful smoking that stuff, it can lead to psychosis and other schizoaffective disorders manifesting earlier than they would otherwise.
>>
>>38441295
Thanks for the pic and so, weed smoker - WE EDucate you - your body has an endocannabinoid system and cannabis is a retrograde neurotransmitter - what that means is that in your brain, it runs some circuits backwards - in terms of bioelectromagnetics - this causes your brain to become like a capacitor - building up electrical charge - it causes an easier connection to the natural "internet" - that flows through the magnetosphere - it opens the gate to quantum resonance - demons are best thought of like hostile AI - you're welcome - no fear
>>
>>38441555
Fed. waste of trips.
>>
>>38441295
You lured demons to yourself. You need get a copy of The King James Holy Bible, strip naked, and stand outside shouting verses.
>>
>>38441602
I'm speaking from personal experience. Smoked weed every day for 8 years and ended up having 2 really bad episodes of psychosis with some severe consequences. My best friend I grew up with also smoked like I did and he's schizophrenic now.
>>
>>38441697
moderation

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.