[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1659752772587415.gif (1.83 MB, 320x190)
1.83 MB
1.83 MB GIF
all the people here are schizo sure and if you guys all want to help that's cool but what I really need is schizo power. Idk what I'm even talking about of course haha maybe people just agreeing with me but all you schizos that think the world is totally buttshit bonkers it is but is not for you to be schizo about. I'm sure some of you are being followed and others bullied for no reason, others have some real superpower. I've been giving away my power to others at times and they do not use it right. I let others be in charge and they say what I might say but at the wrong time about the wrong thing. I know what I'm doing. I'm pretty smart as in near genius and other stuff, I could go on but I've had awful luck, gotten screwed, tried to help people etc. I've tolerated it but I need to stop getting crucified long enough to really contribute. I need a winning scratch off and maybe I'll write a song that will fix things. I think most people can have some equanimity but it requires people listening to the right person at the right time. So, I'm not trying to receive everyone negative schizo energy that sounds like a bad idea. I'm just trying to get people's idk confidence. Give me your enthusiasm because there are fucking teams and to beat the other team people need to all be on the team and all push in the same direction
>>
>>38441898
best schizo
>>
nah
>>
>>38441898
You just called me schizo like 4 times why woukd I help you, go fuck yourself cunt

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.