[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

The goal of the Draconian current is to promote the the Adversary in modern times. This current is personified by the archetypes we work with, especially Lucifer, who is the Light Bearer and the principle of enlightenment. Our work is focused on grounding and strengthening his Gnosis on earth, promoting him as the emblem of antinomian rebellion against mainstream consciousness, herd mentality, all-present brainwashing, fake spiritual experience powered up by artificial substances, mind slavery imposed by social and religious doctrines, death of individuality, inertia in which „magicians” get stuck in front of their computers or cell phones, wasting time and energy for empty discussions instead of seeking genuine experience, the sleep of the spirit, rationality, scientific craze with attempts to measure and define the Infinite, inability to feel, see, think and love, in which everything is reduced to physical experience. Lucifer is the supreme emblem of spiritual awakening, arising to destroy artificial structures of the world, the reality in which we are trapped in delusion of being liberated and illuminated, while at the same time we are afraid to leave the house, to turn off the PC, shut down the cell phone or TV, scared to stay alone and face the silence in which we can hear our own thoughts, always trying to fill the empty space and never looking into the Void, where the real Illumination is born. He stands for the true Liberation and Enlightenment, the awakening of consciousness and the power to rise to the stars and to become God Incarnate, bringing forth the powers that over the centuries were only viewed as legendary and mythical. He is the Fire of the Dragon that is rising from the Void to burn the petty world of man and clear the way for Gods Incarnate. He is the Flame of the Spirit ascending to Divinity.

(Google “Draconian Current” for more)
>>
>>38442263
Lucifer is a nigger faggot who writes music for mumble rappers and encourages cartel members to turn people into taco meat.
>>
>>38442273
>>
File: IMG_6810.png (643 KB, 1200x900)
643 KB
643 KB PNG
>>38442263
I don’t worship goats. No. I worship Japanese waifu goddesses. Amatersu. The real light bringer. Not your hairy Abrahamic hocus pocus that makes my gaydar beep uncomfortably loudly.
>>
>>38442291
>My goddess is my waifu

Good luck with that
>>
>>38442280
It's true.
>>
>>38442315
Based Taco Man!
>>
>>38442315
>>38443755
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBESDzU39PU
>>
>>38442263
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVPCSCukqOc
>>
>>38442263
can't wait for the re-invention of Greek fire
>>
File: shambhala_2024.jpg (515 KB, 1536x2048)
515 KB
515 KB JPG
The computer has, in brief, a determinate behavior. True, as we wrote some time ago, a computer could be made to simulate unpredictable moods, for example, by its designer interlocking combinations of long-term (longer than average human life span) and shorter term cycles, so that no pattern of its behavior would ever recur for, say, a hundred or even a hundred thousand years. But such prestidigitation (which is all most so-called "artificially intelligent" devices amount to) changes the ultimate determinism not a bit. Even if a built-in randomizer, like a radioactive substance, were introduced into the computer, we would then simply have meaningless randomness and not intelligently directed, much less creative unpredictability as in the best of human genius.

What the computer does teach well, however, is the lesson that after the initial creative human insight (always launched in humans by intense affective components: feelings, deep interests, intense motivations, and the like), the rest of the development of any idea is in comparison mechanical and is machine-simulable and -performable. That is, the greater part of our mental processes are deterministic routines, quite simulable by the electronic means we ourselves have now devised. But let it not be forgotten-as it too often seems to be by some schools of artificial intelligence theory - that such electronic circuits do not and could not have come into existence without the originally psychic process of living human thought.
>>
>>38444726

This fact leads to another theorem, one of constructibility: If H can make C, but C cannot make H, then H is a greater entity than C. Thus humans can produce computers, but computers cannot produce human beings; and this distinction of differential constructibility is crucial. We can now appreciate the really logically inappropriateness of Marvin Minsky's remark that "there is nothing more important than computers." He forgot that humans are, and immeasurably more so. But perhaps Minsky was speaking only rhetoric and what he really meant was that no field is more important than artificial intelligence, and hence the most important people in the world are artificial intelligence theorists and technicians. If this is what he actually meant, it is more understandable because it is more human: each human being wants to feel his or her own activity has prime significance.

But such distinctively human feelings are quite alien to the simply electronic nature of computers, and so the above remark comes with whatever sense it has, squarely back into the human fold. We do not single out this one spokesman whom we know and like personally; but only cite his attitude as one entertained misguidedly and in psychological naivety, and as one to be avoided if we want a viable human future.

Computers, like all other machines, make good servants but very poor masters. The degree to which man cultivates computolatry is the extent to which he must gradually disinherit himself from his own natural intelligence. Thus near the end of the twentieth century, the human race came to be weighed in Time's balance both ecologically and technologically… Computers are to be used - not abused to enslave people or nations which, in politically paranoid or megalomaniac hands, they could well do.
>>
File: ARCANA_INCARNATE.jpg (124 KB, 1280x855)
124 KB
124 KB JPG
>>38444728

The computer, then, is a device for recording and re-implementing human thought processes, and is only inappropriately turned into either an idol or a tyrant by humans so desiring to deploy it for various quite human motivations of their own. But such a thought-process recorder and re-implementer is in itself a benchmark achievement in terms of our handling of time: the computer can effectively displace consciousness or human awareness in time by means of an electronic counterpart that simulates the presence of intelligent behavior. The computer is a Chronos machine, enabling previously impossible chronotopological connections to be made.

The computer can also be programmed to simulate very slow (e.g. geological) processes so accurately that we may learn in a few hours what we could not have known even after millennia of normal observation. The same applies to computations that would normally exceed a lifetime. Other types of programs could depict extremely rapid (e.g. intra-nuclear or intra-cellular) changes in much slower terms so that again we might observe otherwise unobservable processes and relationships. The computer is thus a time displacer, a time compressor, and a time expander.
>>
>>38444728
That is true all the way up until someone writes an exponential algorithm with a chaos core and then Lucy? All Hell breaks LOOSE!
I want you to remember me, Luce. I want you to remember me as the man who took the world as gently as a prince carries a princess and broke her back over his knee like Bane broke the Batman!
I want it BURNED into your retinas.
YOU made me do this!

https://youtu.be/0Fju9o8BVJ8
>>
>>38444726
How do you feel about all the simps that think a golden shower from your D will give them enlightenment? Kind of cringe isn't it?
>>
File: 𐤇𐤓𐤑.jpg (144 KB, 1500x1125)
144 KB
144 KB JPG
>>38444766
I cannot state clearly enough that I don't like suck-ups; nobody needs to do urine rituals or drink my blood, bake my semen into cookies, etc.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.