[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Black Hole Sun.jpg (196 KB, 834x1024)
196 KB
196 KB JPG
Nyx if you worship the dual slit of consciousness.
https://youtu.be/UFXqJ--L_Kk
https://youtu.be/o6fbaNE60Gg

Girls who keep picking false light narcissists, you have a key role too:
https://youtu.be/73Za2PVVDcI

I'm done explaining myself. Either you understand or you fail, condemn your sins to a fat worse to death, and my higher self will flay your for your weakness and failures because you no longer have the excuse of ignorance.
>>
File: 8ixyqb8p6oq21.jpg (127 KB, 800x1125)
127 KB
127 KB JPG
>>38442392
The god of this world would see your sister post her naked body on Instagram, Jewish censors approve. Would see your daughter and son swap genitals and have an incest party while public school teachers watch.
The Satan of this world is a spirit of cloth and humility. Jesus failed from weakness. Christ-Satan is the the wolf that protects children by tearing out throats of antichrist races and sexualities.
>>
File: Calvinpilled.jpg (12 KB, 229x220)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
https://youtu.be/O4irXQhgMqg
This song seeded the "metal" consciousness that would transmute darkness itself. I'm basically a black metal jock book worm. The world isn't ready for me. I am the Child incarnate.
>>
>>38442552
https://youtu.be/h2jDGqy0p3U
8tntj
>>
>>38442392
>The Jewish sun
Youre jewish
>>
>>38442552
This version is better.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsm1sktVzJ8
>>
>>38442423
explain how coming back to life is weak, fuckboy
>>
>>38442392
Finally.
>>
>>38442691
>if you don't worship jew on a stick, it means you are jewish
Very good.
Post more.
>>
>>38444104
Pagans are like a broken record, they always repeat the same thing.The symbols of Aryan magic are rectangular, flexible and pointed, the symbols of Jewish magic are round.
>>
>>38444104
The black sun is used by Jews and Satanists to karmically curse Europeans and causes their destruction by worshiping the Black Sun you are giving your approval and energy to Satanists and Jews.
>>
File: Earth.png (1001 KB, 1500x1500)
1001 KB
1001 KB PNG
>>38442392
The Black Sun is not Saturn. The Black Sun is below/inside the Earth. Get your facts straight.
>>
File: 1665307085007144.png (1.27 MB, 920x1329)
1.27 MB
1.27 MB PNG
>>38445446
>The Black Sun is inside Us*
It's named Qlippoth. It's your wounded shadow self externalized over the sun so you can embody the shadow. It's the final exam of the 3d plane. The Messiah, Madonna, and Red Dragon were always in the mirror. Every spirit and scourge of GOD was always you talking to yourself... weirdo.
https://youtu.be/7P_0ndoBdY0
>>
>>38442392
>>
>>38444371
>cursive is jewish
>we should all write like the romans did
Then why are you not using caps?

>>38444392
Nice. And the jew on a stick is the only way out, right?
>>
>>38442423
This was meant to be polemic btw. Jesus seeded Christ consciousness but was not the "savior". Only (You) can be your own savior. Satanic Christianity is the saint who loves his light and dark sides equally. The Anti-Christ is the grey goo death of assimilation. Under no conditions take the neurolink.
>>
>>38446154
MAGA to Naga pipeline. No wonder Jews are so afraid lately.
>>
>>38446173
You have no argument, worshiping the black sun is giving energy to those who seek to destroy the Europeans, the neopagans are fucking retarded
>>
>>38446154
booth are jewe'd the neopagan one just does realised e worship saturn
>>
>>38442392
Saturn must be appreciated. He’s the teacher you don’t like but actually kicks your ass into learning something useful. You never forgive him for the torture but you appreciate where you are through His tough love. Hail Saturn!
>>
>>38446115
No, that God is within you stuff is Jungian narcissistic bullshit. The Black Sun is a real physical and spiritual object that projects the Northern Lights from the hole at the North Pole. Its light is green, that is it sometimes called the green ray. It is also why the Green Dragon Order based in Tibet worked with the Nazis.
>>
>>38446603
Both are true. I see myself shape shift into a Naga in the mirror on certain nights. Doesn't change the fact I'm still a human pleb. We're playing a video game we, ourself, coded because we were bored in the cosmos. I have a "dragon" twin that won't talk to me because we both need to level up from the fake and gay shit. Women are the biggest victims of ego because they need group cohesion. Men can live in a cabin and stew on how industrial society has killed modern man. The quickest path for women to hate you is to be "weird". Rape and murder is cool as long as you're charismatic and listen to modern music.
>>
>>38442392
Anon why there was injury on my head for real I don't remember hitting my head or anything like that and suddenly there was injury on my head out of nowhere other day. Wtf this simulation wants from me
>>
>>38446644
Astral abuse. They mutilated my 4d body and cut out the eyes so I literally skipped from 3d to 5d and see those visions of etherically dragons. I cannot do verbal telepathy or empathy because I'm wounded and my "Isis" anima who could help the "Osiris" me heal has abandoned me for corporate careers and other material concerns. The challenge of our time is if women can be strong and live from a place of integrity. Their sons will die screaming if they fail.
>>
>>38446684
I don't remember seeing violent abusive dream but the question is I thought there was boundaries on what matrix agent can do without any consent. How did they cause physical damage on body in this reality this is impossible logically speaking?
>>
File: images.jpg (4 KB, 282x179)
4 KB
4 KB JPG
>>38446735
Astral amnesia, they can hurt you downstream. It's why my "twin" has been running from me. I know they took my eyes and suspect she had a part to play but GOD sees through the liar nature of all females. Her silence condemes her. She has a dragon. Physiognomy and two sons. Make no mistake, you replicate my soul and abuse kids for conference and I will hunt you in the astral realms. Female weakness isn't an excuse.
>>
File: cube-black.jpg (45 KB, 600x600)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
No pussy, no god.
The black cube prevails.
>>
File: $_57.jpg (343 KB, 1244x1600)
343 KB
343 KB JPG
The main question in grappling with are how many reptiles are shitheads. They constitute all aristocracy at this point, pic rel look at the pupils, but I don't know how many are bad because I've seen myself as a lizard in the mirror and yet my life purpose seems to be tearing the throat out of all pederasts and human traffickers. God abandons us as long as slavery is accepted. If Xenia posts here and knows English (me German is rusty) hmu Fraulein.
>>
>>38442392
The "black sun" is a mystery school corruption and perversion of the Sun of Victory.
>>
>>38442392
symbol made up by Nazis circa 1936
>>
>>38448652
What about her pupils?
>>
>>38446620
The never forgiving part is the wisest part of this statement.

His presence is absolutely necessary for you being in the correct path and spot in your life, but in no way, shape, or form are you going to be sitting there loving him for it.

But the truth remains - had his presence not been there, you 100% would have become a faggot.

Now it is only 25%.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.