[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

I want to get into witchcraft but don't know where to start or what to download. Not really interested in history books or anything. Would like to get a source to cast spells and make rituals. Any recommendations?
>>
>>38442633
Oh boy... I'm sure this'll end well... (it won't)
>>
>>38442648
Still
>>
>>38442665
If you do honest work, and honest study. You can cast a spell from the Dairy Queen handbook

"Clean blizzard machine
>>
File: 750170504600.jpg (21 KB, 380x210)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
>>38442633
>I want to get into witchcraft but don't know where to start
Try your local woke feminist lesbial meeting ...
>>
>>38442648
keek i have seen this exact thing happen irl with someone asking me and getting some sort of attachment because they were to lazy to actually get the basics done and meditate daily
>>38442633
hey op there are 2 ways the slower Golden dawn /thelema style magick wich nwonty really produce anything for months or you just startr larping as a pagan in wich case go on tiktok searcfh spells and just do anything they do will really work trust me there is NO missinfo on there and there are no harmfull sigils being spread
>>
>>38442633
Ill allow you into my coven
I'll illuminate the path
you will suckle beneath my buckle
>>
Alright, let's say i'm a powerful magician.
Let's say i can teach you unfathomable secrets of power.
What do i get in exchange for giving you this?
What do i get in exchange for taking on an apprentice?
>>
>>38442820
Just give me the books already
>>
>>38442831
I'm not giving you shit. Books are full of traps and lies. And even the best of teachings will be dangerous.
>>
>>38442633
witches are scary bro. They probably thriving right now living in some city but mentally a witch like actually bro. They on social media getting clout too dawg. U seen dat video where she be like "I'm a WWWWWWWITCH!!!" She look all demonic and shit bro.
>>
>>38442820
You are asking
>what do I desire
And only you can answer that
>>
>>38442633
Just skip all the symbolic dances and focus on illuminating your self. If you still think it's worth it after you attain lucidity you can try it then. You won't need any books or instruction, however.
>>
>>38444292
No, i didn't ask that.
You might need glasses.
I asked what would you give in exchange for true teaching- in private, of course.
>>
>>38444374
Prepare your bussy, this guy is giving off major discord rapist energy
>>
>>38444374
You would get nothing. There is a power imbalance and you won't name anything you want. Unless you want a sacrifice the apprentice deems worthwhile.
>>
>>38442633
Fuck off and die
>>
>>38444529
Based witchhater

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.