[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: shadowman.jpg (49 KB, 1024x1024)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
When I was at my strongest in terms of magical abilities, there was this black figure that followed behind me, emitting a strong, uncanny energy. One day, I casted it out, but I would occasionally catch a glimpse of it watching me through windows. Ever since I casted it out, my abilities have disappeared, and no amount of meditation or prayer has helped me.

Has anyone else experienced this? If so, should I allow this thing back into my life? I want to continue my practice, but because of this dilemma, it's harder to contact spirits.

I recently bought a rosary and have been praying it, should I just repent?
>>
did you try the bornless rite?
>>
>>38442735
I'm not big on thelema so I never took the steps to try it. I might now
>>
I think I saw one of these once, what is it?
>>
>>38442742
its pretty long but it shoul;d nuke anyhting evil you have attached also i think it was also used by the GD idk desu tho
>>
>>38442730
I have a story to share. Before my mind was developed, I saw a shadow figure in my room while I was walking up the stairs. I thought someone had broken into the house. I picked up my dog in hopes that my tiny dog would realize it was a thief and attack him with me. I ran into the room with my heart racing. I instantly flipped on the lights and no one was there. The only confirmation I got was my dog was turning his head around and looking around as if he had saw something as well.
>>
Bump
>>
>>38442730
whassup its me, im ur shadow demon! i manifested into a human form so i could find you and post on 4chan. i've sensed through the psychic plane that your magic is getting stronger... SO because of that i'm going to start manifesting in your bathroom when the lights are off. maybe when you get up to go piss one night and flick the lights on i'll catch you off guard and sap your magic so i can use it to rule the world with 5g and plastic water bottles or some shit. keep it real my brotha, keep using that magic maybe someday it'll get u a promotion or maybe a girlfriend who knows. shadow demon OUUTTTT *shakes my butt*

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.