[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

No life ends with happiness, only happiness taken away and replaced by suffering. Therefore the end result of all life is death and suffering.

Conclusion: We live in a world that is run by sadistic demons, not a loving god. They love to see us have joy only to have it shattered by the loss of loved ones, the beginnings of terminal illness, and other kinds of suffering. They love to see us rise with temporary joy, and orgasm as they see our smiles change into frowns. They love to see people have feelings of hope for the future, only to be dropped into despair and losing all hope as everything and everyone around them decays and falls apart.

Pic related, its from an anime/manga about humans being farmed to be eaten by demons. I have seen a demon in a vision, but I have never seen god or an angel in a vision.
>>
We live in something like Hell. Maybe Hell itself. Or a dome. Some sort of prison. Containment. Disturbing simulation. A mad man's dream. I don't know but the world and everything in it seems ultimately wicked and ripe for suffering and it seems intentional. Demons or SOMETHING is causing this. Maybe we're like ants being observed by giant "scientists".

There is no loving god. Of God died. Or it went insane. Or it abandoned us. Or it lost to evil long ago.
>>
Or maybe "you" are the fragment cast out when the original being determined you weren't needed or wanted
and the demons are amalgamation of all these fragments and won't pass up a free meal
>>
>>38443657
Everything I described in the OP post happens to everyone, not just me. There's no escaping the things I described.
>>
Suffer the gestalt.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81osifLujXY
>>
take your fucking manga image and fuck off oh my god
>>
>>
Interesting how all religions are "feel good" and none of them are doomer religions saying there is no hope and that we are in hell. It's almost like people cling onto a story of hope rather than stories that make them feel bad, those bad stories they just try to suppress and put a bandaid over it with a good religious story.
>>
>>38443957
what about the snake man religion desu it feels like you are making a trap anon , if I tell you a bad aspect of religion is prove of the demons , if I stell you a good aspect its prove religion is cope.
>>
File: 1686812269994520.jpg (52 KB, 498x385)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
>They love to see us rise with temporary joy, and orgasm as they see our smiles change into frowns.

HOW DID YOU KNOW WHAT MAKES ME ORGASM!!!??
>>
Isn't this basically Satanism?
>>
>>38443957
It is a good question why 99% of religions say life is a good thing.

>and thats a good thing!
>>
Demons are sliding this thread
>>
>>38443443
We are the gods of a new world order
We are the soldiers, the legion of light
We are the center, the death of the sun
Fire and flame, we are one
We are the gods of a new world order
We are the soldiers, the legion of light
We are the center, the death of the sun
Fire and flame, we are one

Why is that humans can get happy by a simple joke or your favourite dessert at the cafeteria?
>>
>>38444349
Satanism would tell OP to fuck off because he deserves no sympathy for being weak.
>>
>>38443443
I'll ask here as well;
when you have no experience of evil, can you determine the ends of allowing it to exist without deliberately doing so?
>>
Happiness is a progression, contentment is a state. The world is a game, hurdles are meant to be overcome and experience gained. A content human is the worst thing for any evil entity, so try your best to reach what you can and don't be afraid to simply be content with your life over in a while.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.