[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: the-eye-in-the-triangle.jpg (185 KB, 1200x1855)
185 KB
185 KB JPG
I found this book in my mom's bookshelf. Is it worth reading and studying? Why or why not?
>>
File: 1706970847490205.jpg (101 KB, 500x625)
101 KB
101 KB JPG
The author being named Israel is obviously a red flag but I did some research and he seems pretty decent for one of them. It takes an incredibly strong will and guiding light to break away from the darkness that they're born into
>>
>>38443586
Read it a long time ago. I remember it being not bad/cozy.
>>
>>38443586
Rare find, keep it at least. Israel regardie is very Jewish but he probably knew more about Crowley than anyone else so it's worth the read
>>
>>38444363
God you're a mindless cringelord
>>
All that's needed to be said is that ALL of Crowley's biographers got him wrong.
Regardie is the least of those.
Mostly, it's Crowley as seen through the lens of Regardie.
One could even say it speaks more about who Regardie is than it does about AC.
Read it for entertainment value at best.
>>
>>38446742
this is your community anon
>>
>>38447542
so he WAS a drug addled sex pest that did it all simply for attention?
>>
>>38447552
Well, it's Regardie who mentions repeatedly, almost obsessively, throughout the book that his falling out with Crowley was due entirely to Crowley accusing Regardie of being lazy & a chronic masturbator.
So, take that as you will.
>>
>>38447589
I mean they can both be hypocritical degenerates

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.