[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

But blessed are your eyes because they see, and your ears because they hear. For truly I tell you, many prophets and righteous people longed to see what you see but did not see it, and to hear what you hear but did not hear it.

The kingdom of heaven is like treasure hidden in a field. When a man found it, he hid it again, and then in his joy went and sold all he had and bought that field.
Again, the kingdom of heaven is like a merchant looking for fine pearls. When he found one of great value, he went away and sold everything he had and bought it.

Once again, the kingdom of heaven is like a net that was let down into the lake and caught all kinds of fish. When it was full, the fishermen pulled it up on the shore. Then they sat down and collected the good fish in baskets, but threw the bad away. This is how it will be at the end of the age. The angels will come and separate the wicked from the righteous and throw them into the blazing furnace, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.
>>
>>38444015
You demonstrate a severe misunderstanding of Christian theology.
Heaven is a waypoint. You spirit will reside there until it is reunited with your physical body, made perfect, on the last day, and forever after we shall dwell in the new Earth, a real, physical place.
>>
>>38444015
The kingdom of heaven is something whose value exceeds anything of the world, sought after by anyone who finds it. You'd do well to listen.
>>
are all posts made by bots? the writing style is easy to spot
>>
>>38444661
No, I’m pretty sure Jesus is literally just trying to convince you to be nice to prostitutes because he believes they are God. I’m telling you, that the Christian idea of God as a woman is Satan incarnate.
>>
>>38444015
Is Christianity just a more sophisticated Valhalla?
>>
There’s demonic energy in this thread.
>>
>>38444015
Jesus was a pedophile you faggots are gay
>>
File: giphy (1).gif (1.25 MB, 500x500)
1.25 MB
1.25 MB GIF
>>
>>38444015
Heaven is not the trap, the Earth itself is. Heaven is just a place where you can go when you die but it's not the final destination. Everyone in heaven is subjected to rigorous tests and they are constantly made to prove their self worth to a jealous God. Not to mention that Love is blind, Love is angry at times, Love is a great many things other than what you know Him to be. The problem is not Love but the problem is your lack of understanding of what Love is.
>>
>>38449856
Wow you are definitely on your way to hell. Do you feel how angry you are that you didn't get to go with Jesus when he came?
>>
>>38449928
Grotesque ideology, sad you get your jollies from the imagined suffering of others
>>
>>38449988
They will deny this until the end of their lives.
>>
>>38450015
Yes they spit their words with forked tongues. I just got slimed by 3 of them in another thread.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.