[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1721439829566186.png (457 KB, 740x555)
457 KB
457 KB PNG
The Rosary became completely and utterly irredeemable when Peter Canisius, a Jesuit and """Doctor of the Church""", added
>Holy M*ry, M*ther of G**, pray for us sinners
By calling Mary G** you are making her above and before the Most High. Keep in mind, this part was only added after Peter Canisius met with the future cofounder of the Jesuits, Peter Faber, in university.

You are blaspheming the Most High by praying this.
>>
>>38444141
No one is saying Mary is God or above God.
Mary being the Mother of God just follows simple logic: Mary is the mother of Jesus, the Christ. Jesus is God. Therefore Mary is the Mother of God, or more accurately, the Theotokos.

It is not blasphemy, and if anything, the Rosary protects you from demonic influence. Mary herself has said this.
>>
>jesuits

>>38442332
>>
>>38444141
hot tamale today, chile tomorrow

Hotdamn
>>
Christcuck problems
>>
>>38444683
This
Nobody cares about that dead tradition
>>
>>38444419
holy shit trinitarianism is retarded. what a useless model of the universe.
>>
>>38444141
I eat a green chilli for the first time in a long time, research their health benefits and open /x/ and come across OP's image. What a funny coincidence, isn't it.

And to answer your post, I'd say there's nothing strange about it, and it's perfectly recognized by the Church.

>Intercession is a prayer of request on behalf of someone. Jesus, mediator par excellence, prays to his Father on behalf of humanity. The New Testament tells us that this prayer knows no boundaries: “for all men and those in authority”, “for persecutors”, “for the salvation of those who do not believe”. Mary, mother of Jesus, the saints and the blessed intercede for those who have recourse to them.
>>
I think an important thing many people on all sides gloss over is that mary, mother of god is not a solo figure. She is the other side of the masculine God (the big guy himself) but an important distinction is that it is not JUST her. Mary (woman) and child.

I think it's not supposed to be just Mary but represent women and children as one. I dunno how to word this better i wish i could explain what i mean more thoroughly but alas.
>>
>>38444757
Trinitarianism is literally the only model of divinity that makes any sense what so ever. And as the existence of God is self-evident, the Trinity is as well.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.