[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1718564826849386.webm (2.95 MB, 1920x1080)
2.95 MB
2.95 MB WEBM
>be me
>be a Cancer
>never given Horoscopes much thought
>this year as my Birthday was coming up, get told by my mother my time of birth, and figure I should put it in those sites that give you your whole Horoscope
>try it
>get Cancer Sun with Scorpio Moon
>everything is says is dead-on, even about my weak point being the stomach
>realise that I am a weak emotional bitch no matter what
How do I rise above it? Beyond my mood swings, I am too much of an overemotional little bitch. I change personalities and POVs at the drop of the hat, because there's nothing internally consistent within me. I need a way to internalise some type of thinking. But it's right there. The way I am sentenced by my genes, I am now sentenced by a cosmic line. I just feel so powerless to stop the tides within me.
>>
>>38444149
You need to align yourself more with Earth energies, the mate to water. Looking at astrology through an alchemical and element-based view is helpful because it distills the signs into their most basic energies.
Water is the ocean, emotion, endless depths and mystery. Storms are an unstoppable force, until it smashes into a rock. Get where I am going with this? It works both metaphorically and literally. Earth energy is grounding, bountiful, stable, practical. But also stubborn.

Find Taurus, Virgo, or Capricorn people, or look to where those are in your Natal chart.
>>
>>38444149
Post your full chart, but astrology isn't fatalistic. Your life isn't pre-determined. Work with the knowledge of your weaknesses to become more.
>>
>>38444149
I was literally about to post the same shit. Being a cancer is being assigned burnt-out faggot at birth.
>t. Cancer Sun, Aries Rising, Gemini Moon
>>
>>38444149
You constrain yourself. Cancer has amazing intuition. Use it.
>>
>>38444149
The good old
>you are not your thoughts
This also counts for your emotions to some extend. Just tell yourself you’re okay, just choose to react differently. If you need somewhere to start, stoicism is always great. It teaches to honor the emotion, but ultimately, move through it.
>>
>>38444190
This just blew my mind desu. Where can I learn more about applying astrological results to alchemical and magical practices?
>>
>>38447195
Study correspondences. Just jewgle "correpondences of astrology signs and elements" and that will get you going. Learn all you can. There are endless resources out there. All about how you word your query. It makes more sense the more you see how it is all connected.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.