[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: file.png (532 KB, 800x450)
532 KB
532 KB PNG
>recognizes the supreme being and the immortality of the soul
>refuses to elaborate further
>leaves

Deistchads rise up
>>
File: 2a0.jpg (146 KB, 1080x1185)
146 KB
146 KB JPG
His head looks weird so his ideas are stupid. /thread.
>>
File: 1695944920903849.jpg (117 KB, 572x495)
117 KB
117 KB JPG
>>
>>38444710
>his head
He was guillotined face looking up.
>>
>>38444261
This bait is a bit too high brow for /x/. They don't know who he is.
>>
>>38444261
It was only long after his death he was redeemed from the massive smear campaign that hung over him and his legacy. It's a shame how mob mentality can ruin things.

I've only every glossed over the "Cult of the Supreme Being" and deism in general.
Deism certainly offers more utility, in my view, than things such as atheism, but I feel that, like many such pursuits, it begins to get poisoned when the collective attempts to define rules for it.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.