[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: mrbob.png (267 KB, 332x395)
267 KB
267 KB PNG
What are some ways of maximizing the creepiness of my aura and making everyone in my vicinity disturbed by my presence? I want to be like Mr. Bob from House for Alesa
>>
>>38444733
become fat and unhygienic, work out, unlearn socialization, stare at people constantly while doing strange hand motions and twitching. I get that you probably want to be creepy in a fedora-tipping cool/cute sort of way, but this is how you actually become creepy and if you just want to larp, wear some halloween-themed clothes and call it a day.
>>
free true black pill for OP

Your true self will creep everyone out way more than acting like some character from a tv show, book, or video game. I have a feeling you are young, or “young of the brain” at the least which is fine, but don’t get caught up imitating. That’s just a cringe dead end that pigeonholes you into a specific personality that can be used against you. But if you are unapologetically yourself you’ll creep others out because out of all the things that people fear the most? Truth and honesty and no one will want you around. Trust.
>>
Grow a rattail
Wear lolicon T-shirts and cargo shorts with socks and sandals
Pedophile glasses and mustache
Drive a windowless van with bible verses taped to the outside
>>
>>38444733

>Shifty eyes
>Random Sporadic jerks
>Deep guttural growl like exhalations

What do you profit from this????
>>
>>38444733
Aside from unwashed freak here's how. It would take too long self-improvement wise so you wouldn't do it, but it's not by dressing like an edge lord or being incapable of conversation. It's by not speaking much, but being entirely capable of speaking on the rare occasions you do speak or are spoken to you then just act like a normal person but better then a normal person because you have what appears to be no anxiety, you're always incredibly relaxed, but come across as publicly disinterested (not a type A must succeed) or almost aloof (false assumption based on the fact you're never stressed and don't meet the type a markers). You're successful in work or school without any stress and minimal work, fairly wealthy or at least middle class, and have hobbies you spend your time with as opposed to socializing awkwardly. Most people nowadays especially are actually really self-conscious (regardless of if 'introvert' or 'extrovert') and socially awkward, if you listen to how they speak to each other without bias they're barely capable of holding a conversation. You then need to dress socially conforming (attractive to a baseline normal person), but different then usual. Easiest example is female if females wear leggins you wear jeans. They wear graphic tees, you wear striped shirts for example. If male if cargo shorts are popular wear jean shorts. If they try to mock you for dressing different you don't react. Not anger, not hahaha, just blank but kind. "I just like these I dunno." Avoid standard edgy or mainstream imagery: owls, baphomets, etc. If you dress socially acceptable occultic on occasion in addition to what you're doing that freaks people out. Normal hair, not dyed, well taken care of, smell fine, wear a shirt that says something like 'hades' 'flames,' or has a skull on it. Then be entirely normal. It even freaks out the edgelords in edgy phases. People will assume you have everything in your life sorted out, it triggers inferiority complexes.
>>
>>38445463
>Avoid standard edgy or mainstream imagery: owls, baphomets,
??? where the hell do you live
>>
Go for a walk every day at midnight.
>>
>>38444733
find a girl with alesa's CAKE and do what comes naturally
>>
>>38444888
Checked!! Also this is correct.
>>
>>38444733
1. Why?
2. If you're on here, you're probably half way there already at least.
>>
>>38444733
look as normal as possible
>>
>>38444733
That's not something you consciously do, no one cares about what you want.
>>
>>38444733
no one cares about you anon except the aliens that are just playing a video game with your life basically
get over it
>>
>>38444960
This, keep it simple. My own creepy superpower has always been my stare. People in general don't like to be stared at, but I learned early on that they particularly don't like me staring at them. Whenever I want to project my presence to someone I just turn off the socialization and stare at them with my dead eyes and blank facial expression. Super effective.
>>
>>38445050

holy shit best post. they should turn that into a Pol halloween costume

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.