[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1701344794375903.png (571 KB, 1314x1344)
571 KB
571 KB PNG
(M)AGENT(A)'s Space Ship Will Arrive in December 2024. Who is Magenta? Read below...

Please open this video and play this song in the background before you read. (M)AGENT(A) loves this song and she loves the title of it too: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DS2qlNLCXNc

>Even before I started the hemisync, I felt a presence in my bedroom. Something small, a shadow about 3 feet tall or so. Saw it a few times, then I began the HS session not thinking much of it.
>Step 1 of hemisync is to put your physical matter inside of a box. When I visualized my energy box to open it and get in, she was already laying there and smiled at me as I opened the box! She had made it like a bed was very comfy.
>She then did resonate tuning with me, and once that was done and I got my energy balloon up she was already getting excited and wanting to talk to me. I wasn't even at focus 10 yet.
>Unlike Crowley's drawing, the entity I met, who identified herself as MAGENTA, or (M)AGENT(A), had a smile on her tiny little mouth the whole time. An excited, such a happy smile. Like a child meeting a mascot at Disney. 0% evil.
>Her head seemed much larger than the one Crowley saw, with the small face even smaller and bunched at the bottom of her head. The top of her head had double hump on top like the top of a heart symbol drawing, and she had two long pointy ears like elf ears. I got the impression that though she was bald, she was trying to materialize some long magenta-colored hair which never quite materialized fully, but I understood her intent and that she was trying to have long pretty magenta hair because she thought I would like it.
>She got out of the box and was standing in my bedroom with me. She then did resonate tuning with me, and once that was done and I got my energy balloon up she was already getting excited and wanting to talk to me. I wasn't even at focus 10 yet.
>>
File: 1701344827061239.png (1.06 MB, 2749x1344)
1.06 MB
1.06 MB PNG
>At first she just stared at me and smiled. I shook my hand with her and said with my mind, "Friend! I am not making any contract with you, except, friendship!" To be on the cautious side in case this is evil.
>"Pretty!?" She said with a tiny voice pointing to herself.
>I was kind of hesitant because you know, I am married and I wasn't sure if it is okay to call another female entity pretty. But, she was pretty so I said honestly, "Yes, pretty."
>She then did this kind of snorting laugh and that made a lot of "K" noise kind of like how the French say the ending of words like Jacque. Kthkthkthaaa!
>I imagined a giant golden cross before her, which has banished many evil entities I have seen before. It made her eyes open wide as the golden glow reflected off her face slightly and she looked at it with awe, said nothing, and nodded. She understood something about the cross and what it means.
>We talked some more, I shook her hands again and said "Friend!", and she then nodded and pointed to herself with her long-nailed index finger and asked again, "Pretty?" With a big smile, anticipating me to say "Yes" again because she liked hearing that and then she did that snorting laugh again.
>I sent her a message of desire of peace on earth, no killing, communication with aliens, and shook her hand again and said "Friend".
>...
>...
>...I'm really not sure if she understood any of those concepts. Seems like she tried to, but then pointed to herself once again and asked me, "Pretty?" Getting excited and waiting for me to call her pretty again. I did, and she laughed and snorted again.
>Then my HS session started, and I have no memory of what happened after that.
>>
File: 1701344893897293.jpg (104 KB, 659x460)
104 KB
104 KB JPG
This entity, she was like a child. Does she have more knowledge of the cosmos? I don't know, it seems like she is still learning English and to communicate with humans. It must be taking a long time because humans are so scary to them. The aliens let me see one of their children. Because they trust me, and they see my pure heart equal to the pure heart of their child. Turn on the news, how many humans do you see that qualify to meet a pure-hearted alien?

I hope to meet her again. I did not feel romantic love, or a familial love like a daughter, but just this incredible, incredible strong platonic love like that of a friend I have never, ever felt before. I feel like I've lost a great friend already knowing I might never see her again.

While I was in a mental ward in December 2023, the last communication she sent me was:

>Sorry I am taking so long. It's going to take me 1 year to reach you.
>>
Here's another song she really likes. She would not stop playing the chorus of it in my head.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lGGXsm0a5s0

It's a song about identity, and coming to terms with who you are. Maybe she will be able to solve the identity crisis that mankind faces, revealing to us all who we really are.
>>
>her spaceship arrives
>instead its full of Eldritch horrors that infest the planet and harvest all humans

Great job OP, we're all fucked now.
>>
>>38444739
Anon (((xhe's))) gonna come probe you now, we told you not to open yourself up to demons anon, now you gotta learn the hard way.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.